MISTAKE LEAVES VILLA IN

ASTON VILLA 3-2 NEWCASTLE

Newcastle will be devastated after gifting Aston Villa 3 points today following a error from GK Steve Harper. After levelling the game at 2-2 thanks to Andy Carroll following Chevantons earlier strike, Newcastle thought they had a point at least. Until, a harmless ball in from Milner was dropped by Harper and tapped into an empty net by Emile Heskey. Harper said "The ball was too greasy due to the wet weather and I hold my hands up to my mistake, I apologise to the fans and my team-mates" Evans said" I wont blame Steve because hes had a terrific season for us, its one of them mistakes which happens, when it happens to GK's though it gets picked out more. I thought until then we played well and could easily have nicked it"

Devastated Harper following mistake

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

SHOULD TAYLOR BE DROPPED?
YES 21%
NO 79%

COMMENTS:
"HES CAPTAIN, HES INFLUENTIAL, DONT DROP STEVEN!"
"MEDIA ARE A FARCE, STAY OUT OF OUR CLUB!!"
"MAYBE STEVEN IS BURNT OUT, A REST COULD BE GOOD FOR HIM"

Good read so far. :)

I'm enjoying this.

"WE CAN WIN! CHEER US ON" SAYS EVANS

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

NEWCASTLE UNLUCKY AGAINST UTD

NEWCASTLE 1-3 MANCHESTER UTD

The score doesn't reflect the true sotry of this game as a plucky Newcastle side were unlucky to go out to a Manchester Utd side whos 3 goals all came via counter attacks. A Wayne Rooney double and a late Berbatov strike were enough to see Utd through after Norwegian winger Daniel Braaten brought Newcastle level on the 15minute mark only later to get injured. Newcastle boss Evans was immensely proud saying "Manchester Utd are one of the worlds top clubs and we gave them a run for their money.. on another day it could be us in the hat, but we'll learn from the experience"

NEWCASTLE ISSUE PRESS RELEASE

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

NEWCASTLE 0-3 MANCHESTER UTD

Newcastle returned to Premier League action this weekend and faced Cup eliminators Manchester Utd for 2nd time within a week. This time Man Utd had more of a hold on the game and made Newcastle work extremely hard for the ball. Newcastle media villain Steven Taylor saw red again for a bad challenge on Berbatov and could well face FA disciplinary action. Evans said "Taylor is a passionate player, especially being from this area he plays with his heart on his sleeve. Sometimes his emotions get the better of him but hes a decent bloke really. I'll chat to him about his on field temper and see if we can calm it down a tad. But I certainly won't drop him"

TAYLOR REGRETS BAD CHALLENGE ON BERBATOV.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

OCTOBER RESULTS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
NEWCASTLE KICK OFF NOVEMBER AGAINST WOLVES

Newcastle travel to Molineux for their first fixture in November missing a handfull of regulars. James Perch is still out, Nile Ranger, Javier Chevanton, and Daniel Braaten complete the injured list. Also missing is Steven Taylor following his red card v Manchester Utd. Yohan Benalouane is expected to come into the squad to make up the numbers.

WOLVES 2-3 NEWCASTLE

Newcastle made life tough for themselves vs Wolves today despite taking all 3 points. Kightly gave Wolves a 5th minute lead only for Andy Carroll to equalise. Right on half-time Carroll put Newcastle ahead with a bullet header and 5 minutes later Zidan put Newcastle 3-1 up with a neat finish and fans must have thought a walkover was happening. However, with 20mins remaining Stephen Hunt hit home a lovely freekick to put the nerves into Newcastle. Ebanks-Blake thought hed broke Newcastle hearts in the 88th minute only for his strike to be chalked off somewhat controversially. Mick McCarthy refused to be interviewed but Evans said "I'm glad thats over! We played so well but gave away a sloppy freekick to bring Wolves right back in it.. and if it werent for a lucky call by the linesman we'd of thrown 2 points away, overall im very pleased we hung on"

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

TIAGO: QUEIROZ HAS A VENDETTA!

Newcastle Utd's on-loan midfielder Tiago has blasted Portugal manager Carlos Queiroz for deliberately ignoring him when it comes to picking his National squads. Tiago claims Queiroz is too busy watching the so called "Big Clubs" in world football that he's not getting a look in when it comes to adding to his 40 caps as Newcastle "are too small a club to watch" for Queiroz. Queiroz has refused to respond to Tiago's comments but Tiago has said he is now "considering international retirement as it seems he can do no right"
He said "I lost a lot of playing time at Juventus and wasn't selected much, I moved on loan to Atletico Madrid and Queiroz spotted me and chose me, now I move on loan to a smaller club than Atletico - I don't get picked. Its not fair and I don't know whether to continue my Portugal career".

Last edited:
SURPRISE SWOOP BY MAGPIES

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

STOKE 3-2 NEWCASTLE UTD

Newcastle couldnt cope with the strength and height of Stoke this afternoon after the Potters won 3-2 at Britannia. Despite Newcastle taking the lead inside the first 60seconds they couldnt build on it and allowed Stoke to equalise after 10minutes thanks to Ryan Shawcross from a corner. Mamady Sidibe made Stoke fans go wild on the half hour mark with a flukey finish which looked more like a sliced shot... then following a 3rd red card of the season for Steven Taylor, James Beattie stooped in to power a header past the stranded Steve Harper. Spanish left back Jose Enrique hit a sweet strike in the 91st minute to give the fans something to cheer about but it was all too little too late. The result keeps Newcastle 10th in the Premier League after a 3rd of the season played.

http://imageshack.us

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

NEWCASTLE UTD 0-2 WEST HAM UTD

West Ham were one of the only teams to come to St James' Park this season and totally outplay Newcastle. Toon manager Rick Evans seemed very frustrated on the sidelines while watching his side get played off the park, despite West Ham going down to 10 men following Scott Parker's dismissal. With such a poor home display fans were on the teams back at times and some fans after the game really vented their frustration "What a pile of junk!, £18m worth of dross, after such a fine start to the season we again begin to show our true colours" Manager Rick Evans replied "Some of our fans have every right to vent their anger, they do afterall spend their hard earned money on tickets, but this is our first year together, things will come good, and the season hasn't exactly been a bad one, we are not fighting relegation like some said we would, so the season is a success so far".

DEVASTATON AMONGST NEWCASTLE SUPPORTERS AFTER WEST HAM EASE TO VICTORY

Last edited:
NOVEMBER RESULTS

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

BIRMINGHAM 2-2 NEWCASTLE UTD

10-man Birmingham hung on for a point today in an entertaining game at St.Andrew's. The home side took the lead through Swedish midfielder Sebastian Larssons freekick which left the keeper stranded. Newcastle equalised through a well taken Javier chevanton strike before Scouse midfielder Kevin Nolan smashed in a second from 18 yards to put Newcastle on course for the win. 6minutes later Birmingham restored parity through a second Larsson goal and although seeing Roger Johnson sent off the home sided defended admirably for the last 10minutes as Newcastle bombarded their 18 yard box and even hit the woodwork from a quality Daniel Braaten strike. There was also an excellent display from wide man Fode Mansare as well as French youngster Yohan Benalouane who showed why many clubs monitored him before his Newcastle switch.

FRENCH KID TIPPED FOR SENIOR SQUAD

NEWCASTLE YOUNGSTER YOHAN BENALOUANE HAS BEEN TIPPED FOR FRANCE
SENIOR SQUAD SELECTION BY MANY AREAS OF THE MEDIA. BORDEAUX MANAGER JEAN TIGANA CLAIMS TO BE INTERESTED IN A LOAN DEAL WHEN THE JANUARY WINDOW OPENS SOMETHING WHICH HAS REPORTEDLY BEEN PLAYED DOWN ALREADY BY RICK EVANS WHO SAYS HE WANTS THE FRENCHMAN TO DEVELOP AT ST JAMES' PARK.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

FA CUP DRAW TAKES PLACE
http://imageshack.us

Last edited:
nice story m8 keep up the good work and what skin u using m8

NEWCASTLE UTD 1-3 EVERTON

Another humiliating home display by Newcastle saw them beaten 3-1 by European hopefuls Everton. In front of over 50,000 fans Newcastle were taught a footballing lesson by David Moyes' men. After 35 mins Leon Osman charged through the Newcastle defence and slotted the ball under Harper for the opening goal, and followed it up 7mins later with a stunning volley from the corner of the 18 yard box which was past Harper before he knew it! The match turned even more sour for Newcastle on 52mins as Spanish maestro Mikel Arteta curled in a delightful freekick which even had David Moyes' off his seat in delight. 3mins later Fode Mansare hit a consolation for Newcastle which proved nothing more than a consolation. When Evans was questioned about another poor home display he added "Some players need a reality check and have to realise this is a hard league, one of, if not the best league in world football, and they should play with pride. With January around the corner they are now playing for their futures, although I said no-one will come in, there could well be 2 or 3 out and the same in following the last few weeks"

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

nice story m8 keep up the good work and what skin u using m8

Hi the skin is called Gianni Agnella. I found it on google
. Thanks for reading my story too :)

ARE THE FANS DEMANDING TOO MUCH TOO SOON?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

WIGAN 1-0 NEWCASTLE UTD

Solid display from Wigan saw them hold on for a 1-0 win this evening against a Newcastle side who deserved more. Daniel de Ridder's header secured 3 points for Wigan who will be hugely pleased with this win. Newcastle played well and created chances but the club still seem to be missing something from their side, whether it be a creative midfielder or a more lethal striker is yet to be decided.

DUTCHMAN GRABS ALL 3 POINTS FOR WIGAN WITH HEADED GOAL

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

FULHAM 1-1 NEWCASTLE UTD

Craven Cottage was certainly the place to be tonight for excitement as Fulham and Newcastle played out a 1-1 draw. The scoreline doesn't tell the story of a match in which the woodwork was struck 3 times, 2 brilliant goalkeeping displays and some top defending. Also following his FA fine Steven Taylor didnt enter the referee's book. England hopeful Bobby Zamora struck for Fulham with a left footed low drive into Harpers far corner, only for Newcastle to kick off and go straight up the other end and equalise through a goalmouth scramble in which Lovenkrands poked in for his first goal in a long time. Evans declared himself pleased with a point and revealed that possible departures may already be decided for Janury, although he'd give nothing away.

STUNNING DISPLAY LEADS FANS TO THINK HES THE COUNTRY'S NEW NUMBER 1

4TH PLACED ARSENAL NEXT UP FOR STRUGGLING NEWCASTLE

Newcastle Utd welcome Arsenal to St James' Park next in a game which they've been written off in already. With many players back in training Newcastle will be looking to field their strongest side to stand any chance at St James' Park.

NEWCASTLE 2-2 ARSENAL

Awesome display from Newcastle today to hold Arsenal to a draw. Only downside for many Toon fans is the fact the side threw a 2-0 lead away. Jonas opened the scoring with a header off a corner and donned his spiderman mask... this was followed up by a strike from Lovenkrands with 10mins left which sent the Geordies into raptures. 5mins later however tension was felt around St James' as Thomas Vermaelen headed in a Arshavin cross...and in the 93rd minute Ivorian Eboue drilled an unstoppable shot past Harper who was helpless.
Could this result instill some confidence back into Evans' team?

JONAS GETS MASK OUT FOLLOWING GOAL V ARSENAL

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

NUFC EXCLUSIVE:

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

FORGOTTEN MAN BACK IN TRAINING

MIDFIELDER DAN GOSLING BACK IN TRAINING AND RARING TO GO

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

WEST BROM 0-2 NEWCASTLE UTD

A win for Newcastke at last! Fellow newcomers WBA went into this game full of confidence but quality shone through over the 90mins which resulted in a 2-0 win. Egypt international Mohamed Zidan scored his 3rd league goal of the season with a right footed low drive which Carson got a hand too. Then in injury time a headed effort from Andy Carroll settled Newcastle nerves and ensured a nice 3 points for the Magpies. There was no real challenge from WBA and Di Matteo must be wondering how such a poor home display will affect the side going into their next match. Evans added "This win is the catalyst we needed to give us the ground to gain some momentum. With our injured players back in training and a bit more hard work in training we are extremely confident of sustaining ourselves in the Premier League"

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

TABLE TOPPERS COME TO ST JAMES' PARK.

Manchester City come to St James' Park this weekend hoping to enhance their grip on the number 1 spot. After the previous meeting between these sides at City of Manchester stadium which ended in a 3-3 draw, many fans are saying a repeat of that day wouldn't go a miss.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

NEWCASTLE UTD 1-2 MAN CITY

Man City proved to be just a bit too strong for Newcastle this time round as City left St James' Park 2-1 winners. Newcastle held their own for 68mins before Stephen Ireland slotted home. With 9minutes left St James' Park began to empty, as Man City's Togo hitman Emmanuel Adebayor rattled in a second from a rebound following Harpers outstanding save to deny Tevez. However hopes were raised momentarily when Javier Chevanton bundled in a consolation. Evans is said to be proud of the fighting spirit his side showed and believes they have done themselves proud with the first half of the seasons displays.

END OF YEAR REVIEW FROM CLUB OWNER MIKE ASHLEY

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

DECEMBER RESULTS

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

EARLY NEW YEAR CUP FIXTURE FOR NEWCASTLE

Newcastle today make the journey to Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield to take on Rotherham in FA Cup tie. Newcastle are heavy favourites to progress.

ROTHERHAM 1-3 NEWCASTLE UTD

Despite Adam Le Fondre giving Rotherham the lead, class shone through as Newcastle progressed into round 4. A trademark Ryan Taylor freekick drew Newcastle level before Lovenkrands used his pace to get behind Rotherhams back line and calmly slot the ball under the on rushing keeper. The 3rd goal was arguably goal of the round as Jonas struck from 25 yards. A ball out wide to Ryan Taylor was headed first time inside to Jonas, who let the ball run through his legs before swivelling, and curling it round the despairing dive of the keeper straight into the top corner. "What a goal, I'm sure we'll be seeing that for weeks to come" commented Evans.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

http://img28.imageshack.us/i/will1i.jpg/

STADIUM OF LIGHT GEARS UP FOR FIERCE LOCAL DERBY

Newcastle will be hoping to re-produce the performance from the opening day of the season where they beat Sunderland 3-1. Steve Bruce said "This is a game our fans demand to win, we know it'll be tough but we are prepared, we don't want a repeat of August". Evans confirmed that Fode Mansare and Daniel Braaten will not make the short trip Sunderland, but he is hoping the fans will be enough to see Newcastle through.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

JANUARY TRANSFER RUMOURS IN FULL FLOW

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

SUNDERLAND 0-0 NEWCASTLE UTD

In a entertaining 0-0 draw either side could of snatched the 3 points. Andy Carroll missed a few good chances from some brilliant Ryan Taylor set piece deliveries. Whilst at the other end Kenwyne Jones was denied by a top Tim Krul save. On th 40 minute mark Michael Turner saw red which gave Newcastle the advantage, and it certainly told at times andif it weren't for some brilliant Craig Gordon saves, the home side could easily of been dead and buried. There was also an injury time chance for Javier Chevanton, who dragged his shot from the penalty spot wide, much to the amazement of the away fans, and the home fans certainly let him know their opinion.

SUNDERLAND FANS SING THEIR HEARTS OUT DURING DERBY DRAW

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

SHOCK FOR NEWCASTLE FANS!

RELIEF FOR DEFENDER

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

HE'S GONE! GEORDIES GUTTED TO SEE BACK OF JONAS

HARDEST DECISION OF MY LIFE

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

NEWCASTLE UTD 1-1 BLACKBURN

Injury time proved the enemy again for Newcastle this evening as Blackburn stole a 92nd minute equaliser through Brett Emertons freekick. Newcastle took a 25th minute lead through Steven Taylor and dominated from start to finish. There was also a pleasing sight for Newcastle fans as Dan Gosling finally made his debut. Reported Newcastle target El Hadji Diouf had Blackburn's best effort all game but his header was straight at Harper in the Newcastle goal. In the 60th minute Newcastle doubled their lead... or so they thought... until the linesman flagged for offside, a definite controversial call as Nolan looked onside as he struck his shot. 10minutes later Nolan was involved again, this time seeing red for a rash challenge on David Dunn. Allardyce admitted his side were lucky to grab a point and he thought Newcastle played admirably well. When questioned about the disallowed goal, Newcastle boss Evans said "im outraged, the newboys get the decisions against them yet again!"

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

NEWCASTLE UTD 3-2 CRYSTAL PALACE

Great performance by Newcastle at St James' Park as they saw off Crystal Palace in a entertaining clash. 3minutes into the match young striker Nile Ranger rattled the Palace crossbar from a header off a floated Ryan Taylor cross. Taylor himself then put the home side ahead with a tap-in after Julian Speroni made a good stop from Kevin Nolan's low drive. Sean Scannell then brought Steve Harper into action as he smothered the ball from Scannell, after the Englishman broke through. 5minutes before half time Argentine defender Fabricio Coloccini thundered a header past Speroni was was left flat footed. Coloccini celebrated by revealing a t-shirt under his Newcastle top saying "We miss you Jonas". On the hour, teenage forward Nile Ranger curled the ball past Speroni to seal the tie for Newcastle and put them into the pot for Round 5. Palace weren't done yet though, as 15mins from the end Sean Scannell beat Harper at his near post to give Palace the slightest bit of hope, and then with 5minutes left, St James' Park filled with tension as Neil Danns put Palace right back in it, but Newcastle held on and saw themselves progress

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

BLACKPOOL 1-3 NEWCASTLE UTD

On a bitter cold Saturday afternoon Newcastle took all the points as they made easy work of Blackpool. In the 17th minute Nile Ranger grabbed a goal following a defensive mix up in which summer signing Dekel Keinan cleared the ball against Ranger and it rebounded into the net. 2 minutes later Ranger leapt highest in the box and got his head to a corner to make it 2-0, and at this stage fans feared Newcastle could storm to victory with another 4 or 5 goals. Their fears seemed to be right after 22minutes, when Ryan Taylor lashed home another freekick which made it 3-0 to the delight of Newcastles manager. In a crazy 6minute or so spell, a 4th goal was scored, this time for the home side when Alex-John Baptiste headed in to make it 3-1, but Blackpool never looked like recovering the 2 goal deficit and Newcastle winger Fode Mansare hit the post with a rifle of a shot, which would of given Newcastle a 4-1 half time lead. Newcastle took their foot off the gas in the 2nd half but still eased to a comfortable 3 points.
Following the game Evans revealed Newcastle are close to securing a loan deal for a Premier League striker

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

STAMFORD BRIDGE NEXT FOR TOON

Newcastle manager Rick Evans takes his Newcastle side to Stamford Bridge this weekend in a tough game for the Magpies. Aswell as being a Chelsea fan and not wanting to see them lose, surely Evans doesnt want his Newcastle side to lose either?

LOAN MAN'S IDENTITY REVEALED

EVANS HAS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT LOANED OUT DUO WAYNE ROUTLEDGE AND KAZENGA LUA-LUA HAVE EXTENDED THEIR DEALS AT PORTSMOUTH AND MIDDLESBROUGH RESPECTIVELY.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

CHELSEA 2-0 NEWCASTLE UTD

After a brave and spirited first half display, Newcastle seemed a different side in the second as Chelsea cruised to a 2-0 win. In a bizarre set-piece from the home side, regular freekick taker Frank Lampard handed over the duties to right back Paulo Ferreira, whos surprisingly good effort was narrowly wide. Newcastle debutant Jo had a fine effort from a tight angle well saved by stand in GK Hilario, who also denied Kevin Nolan. After half time, Chelsea turned the screw and Florent Malouda put them ahead after cutting inside and firing past Harper, although the shot seemed to deflect off Gosling. Moments later it was 2-0 as Englishman Daniel Sturridge raced past Coloccini, and slid the ball beneath Harper to secure a victory for the Blues. Newcastle manager Rick Evans must be wondering what to do with Captain Steven Taylor, after the centre-back again saw red, just weeks after the FA handed him a fine.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

WITH THE SQUAD STRETCHED DUE TO DEFENSIVE INJURIES, COULD A LOAN ADDITION BE MADE TO THE NEWCASTLE SQUAD?

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

EVANS "WE WERE DESPERATE FOR COVER"

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

JANUARY RESULTS

Last edited: