I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

I like the look of this tactic and the way the strikers move the ball forward quickly. My only problem is that I concede a lot of chances mainly through crosses. Any suggestions?

If Goalie cant pass long kick if he has poor attribute about passing a long ball i think is " kicking " , than it fails ur right thats why i told every1 to chose right player for right position .
Yeah bu is difficult i'am trying in a very low team, and no € its hard :D
What player i need choose as target men? CF?

Wow, just beat Bayern away 1:4 with dortmund, very good, but only for good team

Yeah bu is difficult i'am trying in a very low team, and no € its hard :D
What player i need choose as target men? CF?

Heading and jumping are the most important ones , Don't forget finishing and strength. A bit of creativity wouldn't go a miss either.

I like the look of this tactic and the way the strikers move the ball forward quickly. My only problem is that I concede a lot of chances mainly through crosses. Any suggestions?

Im Happy u did notice that , I think im gonna give it a test with underdog team and see the results and post the link
P.s : The only Suggestions is to use OI to the players that cross see for u self if example The opossition Full back is your main Threat from crossess than Close him down .

what line-up would you choose for liverpool with this tactic. screenshot would be nice :)

Sell : All winger players if ur gonna use this tactic all the season , Train Coutinho to play as Striker
Buy : Kenwyne Jones or Oscar Cardozo or Peter Crouch or Vincenzo Iaquinta ( Play him CF - Center Striker )
Buy : Radja Nainggolan ( CM - great strong Middfilder)

Sell : All winger players if ur gonna use this tactic all the season , Train Coutinho to play as Striker
Buy : Kenwyne Jones or Oscar Cardozo or Peter Crouch or Vincenzo Iaquinta ( Play him CF - Center Striker )
Buy : Radja Nainggolan ( CM - great strong Middfilder)
ok thanks... could sterling be trained as a good striker?

Last edited:
Playing now again with roma but using bayern tactic, seems to be very good for lower club.. Keep up with good work

Last edited: