I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

I will wait your final version, but these two are very very good tactics

just seen from one of your screenshots that adam morgan and yesil scored for Liverpool, did they play in the left and right striker positions?

just seen from one of your screenshots that adam morgan and yesil scored for Liverpool, did they play in the left and right striker positions?

CF - Center Forward - sometimes left and right Forward , Suarez was Injured so i played them .

2014 - Real Madrid - QPR in Champions LEague final :)

i won wiht barcelona (2-1, 1-1) ; manchester united (1-1; 1-1 and i won penalty); and now with juventus (0-0; and 1-1) :)

2014 - Real Madrid - QPR in Champions LEague final :)

i won wiht barcelona (2-1, 1-1) ; manchester united (1-1; 1-1 and i won penalty); and now with juventus (0-0; and 1-1) :)

WoW , great just remember always buy exact player tactic's need doesnt mean to be star players example i dont think Neymar will suit in this Tactic

I dont have money to buy best players ;)

later I put some sreenshots... Now I have last game in Premier LEague (1st place, and Liverpool 2nd place and only 1 point less then me)

edit: 3 points less... they just draw with blackburn ;)

I dont have money to buy best players ;)

later I put some sreenshots... Now I have last game in Premier LEague (1st place, and Liverpool 2nd place and only 1 point less then me)

edit: 3 points less... they just draw with blackburn ;)

:) Did u use the tactic All the Season

Hey amn whats is the best tactic? this or the bayern art of counter attacking??

Hey amn whats is the best tactic? this or the bayern art of counter attacking??

I cant chose man , its so hard , in some matches Bayern Art of Counter Attacking is more Dangerous and most of the time when playin Home , So Chose Bayern Tactic in Home Matches , and Away use " Crushed Barca away "

Hi CookieMaker,

I want to test your tactic,but first please let me know what tactic did you use for for testing with Bayen,Liverpool and Udinese,

1) it was I double dare you, or I double dare you FMC ( I think the naming is wrong cause the settings for the version FMC are the normal ones ,and the version without FMC in the naming ,is a classic tactic)
2) should I put my central SC in the Target man list ?

Thank you!

Hey CookieMaker, I have one question. Who is the Target Man ?

Last edited: