I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it where like the other saves, the taste of victory wouldn't be so good, don't you think?

Keep up the good work.

btw, my Benfica as won something or not?

are you going to do a summary of each club you have managed on the next page?

If it where like the other saves, the taste of victory wouldn't be so good, don't you think?

Keep up the good work.

btw, my Benfica as won something or not?
Not :p

are you going to do a summary of each club you have managed on the next page?
I was planning on doing, However i'm away this weekend so 100 pages may pass without me here!

Yes currently my fitness coach..... He moved from Arsenal to Inter and remain San Marinos best ever player.

You'll be fine, it the nationality restriction holding me back.

When did you have San Marino player?? I cant remember him??

When did you have San Marino player?? I cant remember him??
I had him at Mafra, He scored 59 goals in the Portuguese second flight. Sadly he was out of his depth in the top flight but I still loved him!

I somehow feel it's gonna pass that mark tonight, mate.
Lies :p

I want to see the save uploaded

**** YEAH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Not while i'm still playing the save, Mean i know :p

The good news however is this hotel has wifi so hopefully I can get a few updates done now. God knows there is sod all worth doing in Portadown!

Almost at one hundred pages, really good story keep it up

How many years do you reckon it'll take for new you to knock old you off the top of the Hall of Fame

SO CLOSE I WANT TO SEE HOW ALL UR PREVIOUS TEAMS HAVE DONE SINCE U LEFT THEM

Almost at one hundred pages, really good story keep it up

How many years do you reckon it'll take for new you to knock old you off the top of the Hall of Fame
We're there! I think it will take 60 years again, if not longer because I need to get to a sustainable level first and keep it there!
SO CLOSE I WANT TO SEE HOW ALL UR PREVIOUS TEAMS HAVE DONE SINCE U LEFT THEM
I've got all the SS taken, the problem is i can't do the update until tonight.

So on that note i'm going to put a place holder in as I want to the 100 page update to appear on page 100!

View attachment 361507
Following on from stonecolds example, Here is a special post to mark 100 pages reached! I'll recap every club and country I have managed during this save to the best of my ability.

This journey started in the Cook Islands with Titikaveka, The league was won in my one and only season with them. They had to wait 17 years to win another title after I left. I am unfortunatley not revered at Titikaveka.
View attachment 361515
View attachment 361517View attachment 361516

On the next stop of the journey we ventured off to Tahiti to manage AS Mataiea. I won the second flight at the first time of asking them straight away won two consecutive top flights and two cup.
View attachment 361440View attachment 361438View attachment 361439

After Tahiti we ventured off to Papua New Guinea, Tukoko are my greatest success during this entire save. They have won the league every single season season I arrived, I even managed to get them to a club world cup semi final! I'm slightly disapointed i'm not even concidered favoured personel if i'm honest concidering I managed to wqin to O leagues with them.
View attachment 361444View attachment 361445View attachment 361446

Then we moved onto Africa where I remained unemployed for an entire year, Mainly due to the self imposed rule of not managing top flight clubs. Eventually Yagbon offered me a job and I got them promoted then two seasons later the pay off came when we won the Globacom Premier League. They have never won the league since I left.
View attachment 361447View attachment 361448View attachment 361449

After deciding a team from Ghana wasn't good enough to win the African champions league, So we went off to Morrocco. JS Massira Were promoted and won promotion, 3 cups and 3 top flights and most importantly 1 African Champions league.
View attachment 361450View attachment 361451View attachment 361452

After this North America beckoned, We started in Jamaica with the aptly named Brazil FC. Promotion quickly followed my arrival, then two cups and two Red Stripe Premier Leagues. They have stayed as one of Jamaicas dominant teams after my leaving.
View attachment 361455View attachment 361453View attachment 361454

Next I went to what was probably my favourite destination of my entire journey, Mexico. I managed some quite amazing feats with UdeG including and not limited to winning two Copa Libertadores. I won so much here and throughly enjoyed all my time in Mexico and highly recommend it to anyone. I remain a club legend with two of my players joining me.
View attachment 361456View attachment 361459View attachment 361457View attachment 361458

Conversely I then went to the USA and did not enjoy it at all, Although I feel this was in turn caused by my love of Mexico. 2 leagues and 1 cup were duly won in my time in the USA before I skipped off.
View attachment 361462View attachment 361460View attachment 361461

I ventured into Asia next with my one and only stop to Zhicheng in China. My highlight here wasn't even the Asian champions league, The world club cup was an astonishing achievement with a tiny Asian side plucked from obscurity. Zhicheng remain one of China's and indeed Asia's best sides and I remain a club legend to my delight.
View attachment 361463View attachment 361464View attachment 361465

South America was next on my agenda, and I rebuilt a fallen giant in São Caetano. Formerly a Brazillian giant languishing in the lower reaches of Brazillian football when i took over. Eventually they became the power in Brazillian football under my guidance and even managed to win the world club cup with me, also winning the two seasons after I left. They remain a real force in Brazil and my main striker during my time there Azul remains a legend despite spending most of his career at Porto.
View attachment 361469View attachment 361466View attachment 361467View attachment 361468

My next stope was Ängelholm in Sweden, 1 promotion, 2 cups and 2 Allsvenskan titles followed before i frankly got bored of Sweden.
View attachment 361470View attachment 361471View attachment 361472View attachment 361473

I next elected to move to Greece because a sun tan was requried! Iraklis Psachnon were turned into a real force under my tutelage. 1 promotion, 2 cups and 2 Superleague titles to go with the quite amazing achievement of 1 Europa League.
View attachment 361477View attachment 361475View attachment 361476

Sibir offered me there job so I went off to Russia next, I got them promoted, won 2 cups and just a single SOGAZ Prem'er Liga title. Howeve Sibir are quite and achievement as they have won the title every year since I left becoming one of Russias biggest ever success stories.
View attachment 361480View attachment 361479View attachment 361481

Next came my biggest success story, I went to Potugal at apvmoreiras request and made tiny Mafra into double champions league winners. Sustained success was the name of the game here winnings everything possible during my time in Portugal.
View attachment 361478View attachment 361484View attachment 361485View attachment 361486

During this journey I also managed sever countried who I will outline now, All pictures are from current game date.

My first international job was with Mali who I won the Africa Cup of Nations with, i then resigned and rejected the decision ever since as I felt they could of won a world cup but alas I can't go back.
View attachment 361487View attachment 361488

The next foray into international management was with The USA. I was delighted to win a world cup with them even if it was a goal for soccer over football.
View attachment 361492View attachment 361493View attachment 361494

Japan were my next world cup winners, Sadly the game would not let me get any more pictures than this one for whatever reason.
View attachment 361495

In South America I managed Paraguay to 3rd in the world cup and a Copa America.
View attachment 361497View attachment 361498View attachment 361499

Serbia were my final foray into international management with my first manager. We won the Euros and the world cup and Serbia remain one of the worlds top international sides.
View attachment 361500View attachment 361501View attachment 361502

This is the Summary of the Hexagon challenge managers career.
View attachment 361504

View attachment 361506

Of course the Journey currently continues with San Marino and we are far from done with this story ;)

Last edited:
We're there! I think it will take 60 years again, if not longer because I need to get to a sustainable level first and keep it there!

I've got all the SS taken, the problem is i can't do the update until tonight.

So on that note i'm going to put a place holder in as I want to the 100 page update to appear on page 100!
I reckon it'll take less time as you're just sticking with the one club rather than building something and then having to go to the Portugese Second Division or something

I reckon it'll take less time as you're just sticking with the one club rather than building something and then having to go to the Portugese Second Division or something

Developing all my own players is going to take some time, Although i have to say the board are very good with my requests.

Two quality players for us in the youth intake this year, Both of which will no doubt become essential to the club in years to come.
View attachment 361526

Egidio Ligarott
Looks ****** superb for 15, before long he will displace Protti. A place will be waiting for him despite him being Italian.
View attachment 361529View attachment 361530

Alessandro Ottaviani
I'm pretty sure we already have his brother! He looks better than our backup defenders already, He can only get better and being 100% Sammarinese he will be essential to the club in years to come.
View attachment 361532View attachment 361534

View attachment 361548
The final 8 games of the season, We hit some amazing form at the right time. We haven't been without our failures but just ask Atalanta how we are when it all comes together perfectly!
View attachment 361551

1 point......just 1 and we avoide relegation by the skin of our teeth!
View attachment 361552

Luckily we have basically got everything up graded, it will all be needed next season!
View attachment 361557

View attachment 361554

View attachment 361555

View attachment 361556

Next season my aim is simply to avoid relegation by a far safer margin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.