I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 361880
FRIENDLIES

Chinese Taipei held us to a 2-2 draw when in reality we should of steam rolled them!
View attachment 361881

Andorra should probably of beaten us, But it finished 1-1 and they just could not beat our keeper.
View attachment 361882

Liechtenstein a team who used to easily beat us easily can count themselves lucky to of drawn here. We absolutley battered them, but a draw it finished.
View attachment 361886

Yet another friendly draw, this time against Singapore. A draw was probably a fair result.
View attachment 361887

An epic epic draw against UAE! 4-4 and just a joy to watch regardless of the result.
View attachment 361890

Finally we secure a friendly win against lowly Armenia, 1-0 and it should of been more.
View attachment 361892

Ottaviani put on a master class scoring a hat trick and sealing a win against Qatar for us.
View attachment 361893

EURO QUALIFIERS

Possibly our best ever result 0-0 against Northern Ireland. 0-0 was probably fair in the end and we will certainly take this point.
View attachment 361898

We managed to score against England but sadly they scored 4!
View attachment 361906

Normal service resumed 3-0 against Croatia.....
View attachment 361918

A narrow loss to Israel 1-0 and i'm not sure if this is an improvement or not...
View attachment 361922

Here are our results during this period.
View attachment 361923

Last edited:
Doing very well with San Marino, as per usual. Just wondering if you can sign players home grown at club, as you could with Guernsey, or you can't sign anyone?

Doing very well with San Marino, as per usual. Just wondering if you can sign players home grown at club, as you could with Guernsey, or you can't sign anyone?

I have allowed myself to sign players from San Marino, the rules I set are on page 84 I think or around there. Unfortunatley that wouldn't extend to say an Italian youth product, I can use any players produced at the club regardless of nationality but if I sell the said Italian I can't resign him.

Growing steady. What's the main difference from Andorra/Guernsey saves that you feel it's making this more difficult?

Growing steady. What's the main difference from Andorra/Guernsey saves that you feel it's making this more difficult?

With the national team he has to compete with Italy stealing practically all his good players.

Steady is certainy the name of the game.

Dual nationality was something I expected to slow me but it hasn't been as bad as feared, Although I have had 2 players come through 100% Italian and i'd love them in the NT! My Guernsey side was alot better when we reached the premier league than this san marino side was when we reached serie a. Guernsey had a good few cup runs that generated some serious cash and got the youth facilities upgraded alot earlier, I want to give the cup a good run next year and see how we can go!

View attachment 362223

A single win and we managed to lose the last 3 games of the season, Bad times.
View attachment 362224

We finished 15th and nice and safe from relegation, i'd like to build on it next season but i'm unsure if we have the players to do it.
View attachment 362225

The board have decided to build a new stadium! It will certainly help with finances and my ultimate goal for the team. i have to wonder where the NT will play now....
View attachment 362226

View attachment 362227

I have also managed a youth recruitment increase.
View attachment 362229

View attachment 362231

FRIENDLIES

1-1 against Wales in a game we had no right taking anything from, But i'm not compaining.
View attachment 362235

Another 1-1 draw this time against Azerbaijan, another game we didn't really deserve anything from.
View attachment 362236

A fantastic 3-0 win over Singapore, hopefully we are starting to put some of these small nations behind us now.
View attachment 362237

EUROPEAN QUALIFIERS

We absolutley smashed Northern Ireland, our first big win against a semi decent nation.
View attachment 362238

We went life and death against England and we managed a point! Quite astounding!
View attachment 362240

All the good work was undone when Israel smashed us 2-0.
View attachment 362242

Back on track with a solid 1-0 win over Croatia.
View attachment 362243

We finished 4th in the end, A very solid performance. With a few more additions we can certainly challenge next time around.
View attachment 362244

Not exactly confidence is it!
View attachment 362248

We have ceertainly shot up the world rankings aswell

View attachment 362249

Here are these resuts in full.
View attachment 362245

Last edited:
View attachment 362291
20 games in and we have strung together a few wins now, Ligarotti has come of age at a mere 17 years old!
View attachment 362293

Currently we sit 11th well clear of the relegation zone, If we keep this up we can secure early survival.
View attachment 362296

View attachment 362297

We flew through the 4th qualifying round against Pavia 4-0.
View attachment 362298

Genoa CFC fell in the 1st round, we narrowly go through 2-1.
View attachment 362299

In fair Verona where we lay our scene, San Marino cruise through maybe never again!
View attachment 362302

In the semi final we will meet AC Milan, But that is for the next update.​

Status
Not open for further replies.