I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! Protti looks like a real star, not a statistical beast but one of those rare FM beasts

The commentary about your NT just when you start to launch the team is unbelievable!!

But that should put you in the spot, Mr Dawson!

I've read through every page of every story you've ever put up Mojo, including the pass the parcel one which you cheated on. Tbh I think you've cheated on this and your other stories too, I didn't think somebody could be THAT good at Football Manager. No wonder you won't upload your save. I'm so disappointed. Btw everyone who'll say he didn't cheat, look at this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ager-stories/116029-pass-parcel-story-32.html

Mojo makes the stats of some players all go up to twenty, this is why he has amazing runs and terrible runs, he did it on pass the parcel story and got found out

Mojo makes the stats of some players all go up to twenty, this is why he has amazing runs and terrible runs, he did it on pass the parcel story and got found out

can we wait till we here from mojo first

Mojo will you please post or private message me a screenshot of marco protti's training overview highlighting all technical stats please :)

Mojo, when u skip continents, do you just keep the leagues of those you've played previously? View only?

Mojo what did you download to change the names of the leagues?

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions before hearing from Mojo but in my opinion it sounds like a lie to cover you up. You might be telling the truth and I'm sure you're a nice guy but I've followed all your stories and enjoyed them, but after seeing that idk if I can follow this anymore, got nothing against you personally but it don't seem real anymore, sorry

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions before hearing from Mojo but in my opinion it sounds like a lie to cover you up. You might be telling the truth and I'm sure you're a nice guy but I've followed all your stories and enjoyed them, but after seeing that idk if I can follow this anymore, got nothing against you personally but it don't seem real anymore, sorry
Your opinions are fine but other ppl may want the story to carry on and believe mojo hasnt cheated or it was a one off, so therefore dont tell him ppl wont listen to his stories or otherwise he may stop.

Your opinions are fine but other ppl may want the story to carry on and believe mojo hasnt cheated or it was a one off, so therefore dont tell him ppl wont listen to his stories or otherwise he may stop.

think it may be too late for that mate its a shame but cos of post like the 1 above your may have made mojo mind up i hope not but we will have to see

I don't think you can really blame people for how they've reacted, and Mojo has only responded once to what anyone has said, and that was only to say he'd pm'd someone.

Let's hope he does come back, like I said before, not great what happened but it's hardly a crime and all of his stories were very enjoyable and entertaining

I don't think you can really blame people for how they've reacted, and Mojo has only responded once to what anyone has said, and that was only to say he'd pm'd someone.

He doesn't have to explain anything to anyone, he explained what happened with Pass the Parcel end of, which btw should of stayed private, the fact that this has been broadcast over the forum is a disgrace!!

Martin, if you read this dude, please continue with this story, keeps me inspired to play FM and i would hate to see you chuck it over this, after isn't it just a game lads??

Am i the only one that doesn't really care? It's a game for godsake, maybe he ruined one but its not like he committed murder or anything...

OMG new idea!

He doesn't have to explain anything to anyone, he explained what happened with Pass the Parcel end of, which btw should of stayed private, the fact that this has been broadcast over the forum is a disgrace!!

Martin, if you read this dude, please continue with this story, keeps me inspired to play FM and i would hate to see you chuck it over this, after isn't it just a game lads??
Im not really bothered by the whole thing now but i think most would say silences speaks volumes he doesnt have to explain anything but people will assume he has cheated if he doesnt say anything about the subject, despite him cheating he did have some commitment to the stories he wrote, most people dont do one season on here so to that i salute him

Can someone resume what happened for me? I've been out for a couple of days...

Status
Not open for further replies.