I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went through that, second leg vs Liverpool with Honved first season

Won 3-2 at anfield and on the home leg

1-1 with 32 shots their way to our 3

6 off the post, i was terrified

Nice, hope you have a good game against them, you probably can pull off an upset

Well id say North America is larger than Asia
I've just looked in the Editor and Africa is bigger than America and Asia, while Asia is bigger than America.

Great job in ACON Mojo. I just want to see you in MLS because a lot of players that are ridiculously good at the game go there and find it harder to be as successful due to the tough squad rules.

I've just looked in the Editor and Africa is bigger than America and Asia, while Asia is bigger than America.

Great job in ACON Mojo. I just want to see you in MLS because a lot of players that are ridiculously good at the game go there and find it harder to be as successful due to the tough squad rules.

I may give it a go, but Mexico also appeals so I could have an early go at the copa libertadores!

Brilliant work so far, if you were to stay at the Moroccan club I reckon you'd probably win the CWC in the next 2 years.

And you've definately got a good chacne of winning the ACON, Ivory coast are arguably the hardest of the other 3 sides left as tunisia definately won't put up as much of a fight and I don't think Nigeria are quite as strong, although things may have changed a little in your game so far.

Also as a heads up for Aisa, some of the nations out there don't have any promotion or relegation, I think Korea might be one of them, so taht might be something worth checking before taking any jobs out there.

Great job Mojo, keep it up!

I think you are right, the Mexican league should be your next big step.

Next you should go to Japan and then South America, since Japan has a lot of Brazilian players, you would stay connected.

Btw, when you go to Europe can you pass through Portugal before heading to the big 5 leagues?

Brilliant work so far, if you were to stay at the Moroccan club I reckon you'd probably win the CWC in the next 2 years.

And you've definately got a good chacne of winning the ACON, Ivory coast are arguably the hardest of the other 3 sides left as tunisia definately won't put up as much of a fight and I don't think Nigeria are quite as strong, although things may have changed a little in your game so far.

Also as a heads up for Aisa, some of the nations out there don't have any promotion or relegation, I think Korea might be one of them, so taht might be something worth checking before taking any jobs out there.

In my game Algeria are actually one of if not the best team in Africa, closely followed by Ghana.

Great job Mojo, keep it up!

I think you are right, the Mexican league should be your next big step.

Next you should go to Japan and then South America, since Japan has a lot of Brazilian players, you would stay connected.

Btw, when you go to Europe can you pass through Portugal before heading to the big 5 leagues?

I actuallt fully intend to avoid the really big leagues! Or rather the leagues i've already played, so England, Spain and Italy are out before I even start. Unless I get the Blackburn job then thats different.......

The Ivory Coast are favourites and heavy favourites at that.

View attachment 336157

Well Ivory Coast how did that favourites tag work out for you? We ran absolutley ranpant in the first half stick forr past a really awful defence and even missing a penalty. It was over when we scored a 5th and even Ivory Coasts 1 colsolation couldnt dampen our moods.

View attachment 336159View attachment 336163View attachment 336164

We have made the final! We have ben head and shoulders the best team in this tournament and I honestly expect to destroy Tunisia.

View attachment 336165

African-cup-of-nations-trophy-2010.jpg

The biggest trophy in Africa and amazingly we are the favourites!

View attachment 336170

An absolute mauling we stuck 5 past a hapless Tunisia and thi game was over in the first half. We took our foot off the gas in the second half and Tunisia never came close to threatening our supremacy.

View attachment 336172

View attachment 336173View attachment 336177View attachment 336178View attachment 336179View attachment 336180View attachment 336174View attachment 336175View attachment 336176

_65198061_sambasow.png

The first taste of international success on this save. An absolutley amazing achievement for Mali even more so concidering the way we have done it. I'm not quite sure where to go with Mali now as there is not a chance in **** we can win the world cup!

We have dominated the league and not lost a single game all season.

View attachment 336183

We have won the league by 20 points and it was beyond easy, our squad is just to strong for the league strange as that sounds!

View attachment 336184View attachment 336187View attachment 336188

We have got into the group stage of the champions league again, here our are results.

View attachment 336185

Sadly I am bringing my time in Africa to an end. I have elected to move to North America for the next part of my journey. I will be resigning both my posts and hopefully I should have a new club and/or country to announce soon :D

View attachment 336189View attachment 336190View attachment 336191

These are the leagues I have loaded, I have to wait for USA apparantly!

There are currently no jobs available so i'll set about holidaying to find one, Hopefully it isn't another year unemployed this time.​

Finally a new job after 9 frustrating months. Frustrating because I was offered the Japan, Paraguay and Finland jobs! All jobs I would of taken had I loaded the relevant continents....My new job isn't a club though, I am heading back into Internation managment.

View attachment 336291View attachment 336292View attachment 336293

No longer am I dealing with football, Now i'm a Soccer manager!

51877829_d1662f9c67.jpg

united-states-strong-fans-009.jpg

from wikipedia
The United States men's national soccer team, Often referred to as the USMNT, represents the United States of America in international association football (soccer) competitions. It is controlled by the United States Soccer Federation and competes in CONCACAF (the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football). The team is ranked 28th in the world according to the FIFA World Rankings, and 25th in the World Football Elo Ratings. They have appeared in the last six FIFA World Cups and hosted the 1994 edition.
The men's national team competes in the FIFA World Cup and the FIFA Confederations Cup, in addition to the CONCACAF Gold Cup and other competitions by invitation. They achieved a CONCACAF-best when they reached the Semi-final in the 1930 World Cup, finishing 3rd. After qualifying for the 1934 World Cup, and withdrawing in 1938, the next World Cup participation came in the 1950 tournament, causing an upset by beating England 1–0 in their second group match. After 1950, the USA didn't qualify for the World Cup again until 1990.
After the 1990 World Cup, the USA qualified automatically as hosts in the 1994 World Cup, losing to Brazil in the round of sixteen. From then on, the team has qualified for every World Cup since, up to and including the 2010 World Cup. The national team improved in international level, reaching the final of the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, eliminating top ranked Spain in the semi-finals before losing to Brazil 3–2.

This is the USA's results before I arrived and for a nation this size they aren't good enough IMO.

View attachment 336294

World cup qualifying should be easy enough, here is our group.

View attachment 336295

When I was looking through the national pool, One thing struck me. The players are brilliant! I'm starting to think we can mount a decent charge at the world cup. Here are some of the star players.

View attachment 336296View attachment 336300View attachment 336303View attachment 336304View attachment 336305View attachment 336301View attachment 336302View attachment 336299View attachment 336297View attachment 336298

Some real quality already available, but I have found this player elegible for the USA. Currently rejecting my call ups but he will keep getting bothered by me until he accepts.

View attachment 336306

That frenchman won't be available until he's 24-26 years old, but at least your Qualifying group looks straight forward enough.

Good luck in the states, this makes managing the MLS look more attractive.

I thought they had done away with that?

don't think so, at least not if they've been capped at youth levels anyway. if they've not been capped at youth levevl before you try and switch them then it's alot easier to get them to agree.

Good luck in the states, this makes managing the MLS look more attractive.

It does since no one else will give me a job! LA Galaxy is very insecure right now and im monitoring events!

don't think so, at least not if they've been capped at youth levels anyway. if they've not been capped at youth levevl before you try and switch them then it's alot easier to get them to agree.

**** well I want him and i'll do my best to get him......

Finally finally got a club job, Im off to Brazil........nope not that one the Jamaican one!

View attachment 336495

Jamaica-Caribbean-Paradise-Island-6.jpeg

No information on the internet but Brazil FC currently playing in the Jamaican third flight when I find them massivley under performing and I aim to change that.

Brazil FC were expected to win the KSAFA Major League and sit languishing in 8th when I join. Results have been pretty bad concidering the squad here.

View attachment 336497View attachment 336503

I only had 3 games in charge for the season so I thought I may as well put them up here! A win a loss and a draw, not bad concidering how low morale was when I arrived...

View attachment 336512

We have finished the season 9th one lower than when I arrived and i'm rather disapointed I couldnt drag the team up a place or two at least.

View attachment 336513

Next season I fully intend to get promoted!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.