I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you get your players to still be so fit after E.T.?? I mean thats ridiculous lol

Fitness levels are amazing, i mean after extra time my guys are at least in the 50%'s

congrats btw!! What a season!! and Boateng is a beast, don't get why he isnt rated higher!!

How do you get your players to still be so fit after E.T.?? I mean thats ridiculous lol

Fitness levels are amazing, i mean after extra time my guys are at least in the 50%'s

congrats btw!! What a season!! and Boateng is a beast, don't get why he isnt rated higher!!

My training is at 4-5 stars and i dont sign players with less than 15 natural fitness.

Boateng is coming with me on this journey, i'll sign him everywhere I can :)

My training is at 4-5 stars and i dont sign players with less than 15 natural fitness.

Boateng is coming with me on this journey, i'll sign him everywhere I can :)

Fantastic mate, maybe better facillities and bigger clubs might help him progress further!!

Can't wait for the nest update. This and Stonecolds current story keep me going haha

Fantastic mate, maybe better facillities and bigger clubs might help him progress further!!

Can't wait for the nest update. This and Stonecolds current story keep me going haha

I have a night to myself tonight so hopefully i'll get a few updates knocked out. :D

Before I start I want to plug the pass the parcel story which I am now part of :D. Link below.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-manager-stories/116029-pass-parcel-story.html

Onto the matter at hand, I have told the board I can avoid relegation. In all honesty a title challenge is well and truely on the cards, new to the league we may be but this is one **** of a team here!

View attachment 335672View attachment 335673View attachment 335674

One **** of a team doesn't mean it can't be improved, 3 members of the first team left on bosmans so left me with some work to do. I think i've done rather well made all the easier by the fact the league doesn't really have any restrictions on match day teams.

View attachment 335675

Some brilliant south american players for this level have come in, I'm sure we'll only keep most of them for 1 season but that will be fine by me as long as they can do a job! Renzo Salazar, Fabio and Mosca are the three players i'm happiest with but all 8 players should bring something to the squad if not the first team.

View attachment 335676View attachment 335678View attachment 335679View attachment 335680
View attachment 335681View attachment 335682View attachment 335683View attachment 335677

I'm very very confident going into this season, there is no reason we shouldn't challenge the divisions big boys.​

Last edited:
After a summer of massive upheaval we needed a running start to quickly gel the new players in. What better way than to tonk a few minnows in some friendlies?

View attachment 335769

With that out of the way we moved onto the league and the cup. The league is going brilliantly sadly the cup we fell at the second round.

View attachment 335771

This does however leave us sitting pretty in first unsurprisingly.

View attachment 335772

So far so good, we are on course to qualify for the champions league at the first time of asking.

i liked the plug for the Pass the Parcel story!! Seems like a good idea, the guys who came up with that are a couple of genius's :D

haha

Sorry couldn't help it!!

Pretty decent record after 16 games mate, canny complain with that, how is Prince "The Beast" Boateng getting on?

i liked the plug for the Pass the Parcel story!! Seems like a good idea, the guys who came up with that are a couple of genius's :D

haha

Sorry couldn't help it!!

Pretty decent record after 16 games mate, canny complain with that, how is Prince "The Beast" Boateng getting on?
Lol it doesn't hurt to get more people across does it!

He is going a bit quiet last few games to be honest, that said he is still making loads even if he isnt scoring as many.

Final run in the league and we again have been storming it, A stonking final run in looks very good for us.

View attachment 335886

This has securred us the league at the first time of asking rather amazingly!

View attachment 335887

View attachment 335888View attachment 335895View attachment 335896View attachment 335897View attachment 335898View attachment 335899View attachment 335900View attachment 335889View attachment 335890View attachment 335891View attachment 335892View attachment 335893View attachment 335894

We have had our goal scoring and out assists record broken en route to this title, aswell as having an absolutley solid defence.

We also started our CAF Confederations Cup compaign, it has gone amazingly well with 6 wins from 6.

View attachment 335901

I supected it last season and it has come to pass, my squad has been raided in pre season. This left the club in a very healthy financial position but left me with a very depleted squad.

View attachment 335903

Darko Jelic
The first ever European I have managed to lure to Africa and he will be a certain starter for us next season.

View attachment 335904

Wilker Leon
Another quality Brazillian to replace the ones we lost, Another starter for us.

View attachment 335905

Gerald Yeboah
A classy centre back and you guessed it starter!

View attachment 335906

Jorge Augusto
Yet another Brazillian although this one will need to work for his place in the team, He will start on the bench and from there we will see.

View attachment 335907

Daniel
A big decision by me to replace my number one GK, Daniel here is better in every respect though and adds yet another Brazillian to our growing legion of foreigners.

View attachment 335908

Sékou Camara
This is the big arrival in my eyes, Camara here might even be better than Boateng and I fully expect him to lead the line with that blistering pace and clinicle eye of his.

View attachment 335909

We will need to battle on 4 fronts next season with the league, the cup, the latter stages of the confederations cup and the start of the champions league. Busy busy season for the boys!​

is there nothing that does not turn to gold for you awsome stuff mate keep it up

New season basically a new team and new aims! !5 games in and we are flying but as the defending champions we ****** well should be! We are still in the cup and unbeaten in the league.

View attachment 335925

This leaves us first by virtue of not having lost a game yet.

View attachment 335926

The confederations cup however is a different beast altogether. I thought we could walk it how wrong I was!

View attachment 335927

losing the first two games albeit by small margins signalled the end, two draws made it impossible for us and we went crashing out at the group stage! So much for kitchin75's roses.......

View attachment 335929

We will still have the early stages of the champions league later on in the season so still African football to look forward to.​

Last edited:
Final run in has seen us dominate the opposition and record only 2 losses along the way. A run that also saw us dominate the cup and win it easily.

View attachment 335930

View attachment 335946

This retained us our title in emphatic style a full 7 points ahead of our next nearest rival. Not bad for a team playing in a desert in the middle of nowhere!

View attachment 335931

View attachment 335933View attachment 335937View attachment 335941View attachment 335942View attachment 335943View attachment 335938View attachment 335939View attachment 335940View attachment 335934View attachment 335935View attachment 335936

While all this was going on we had the early rounds of the champions league to deal with. Here is how we got on.

View attachment 335932

This put us into the group stages and here is the group we got.

View attachment 335944View attachment 335945

I will not make the confederations cup mistake and underestimate teams this time, Full force and full throttle 100% of the time in this competition.

Last edited:
We have again seen a massive increase in budget for the season and even the board see us as title contenders now.

View attachment 335947View attachment 335948

However relevant as these two points are neither are the reason for this update. I am about to get my first taste of international management after years of nation laughing off my interest. One has seen sence and finally given me a go. What I feel finally swung one my way was that I already speak French from my time in Tahiti....

View attachment 335950View attachment 335951View attachment 335952
View attachment 335953View attachment 335954View attachment 335955

_44370990_malisupporters_ap.jpg

528px-Football_Mali_federation-1.svg.png

These are IMO the best 5 players Mali has to offer.

View attachment 335956View attachment 335957View attachment 335958
View attachment 335959View attachment 335960

Plenty to work with! The Mali NT had a torrid world cup though hence the last manager being sacked. Here is the results before I came in.

View attachment 335961

I have been tasked with qualifying Mali for the Africa Cup of Nations with ease. Here is how the qualifying stands when take over.

View attachment 335963

This Mali team should walk this group with ease, even drawing once isn't one in my humble opinion. I will be looking for a clean sweep of victories.

This is the formation I intend to use to achieve that.

View attachment 335964

Hopefully I can take this Mali team far

mali-fans.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.