I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you look in the Hall of Fame? Any rankings yet?

I top the Moroccan hall of fame, which tells me no one else has had much success since i've only won about 5 things in Morocco. I don't register on the African, English or the world wide one yet.

View attachment 336006

Last edited:
Due to Africas slightly more varied season system, the very first competition we were in this season was the champions league. Here is how we got on in the group.

I said I wasn't underestimating anyone this time and that is exactly what happend.

View attachment 336007View attachment 336009View attachment 336010
View attachment 336011View attachment 336012View attachment 336008

6 games 6 wins and we are flying.

View attachment 336013View attachment 336015
View attachment 336014

In the semi final we wpuld face Tunisnian champions ES Tunis. After a hard fought 4-2 victory in the home leg it was all left to play for away. We then simply blew them away in there own stadium to secure our passage to the final!

View attachment 336017View attachment 336018View attachment 336016

The final this is what we're here for and just to prove I made the right decision coming to Morocco the final is all Moroccan.

_60247048_132453900.jpg

I wanted this two legged final to be as exciting as possible, sadly we went and crushed Casablanca 3-0 in the first game....

View attachment 336019

We were always on for victory in the second leg, as a few days earlier we also beat Casablanca in the league. 2-0 it was and after only a few short seasons JS Massira have been transformed and are champions of Africa!

View attachment 336020

_56686918_esperancecelebratemore.jpg

View attachment 336021View attachment 336022View attachment 336023View attachment 336024
View attachment 336027View attachment 336026View attachment 336025

So that is the next piece of the hexsgon added and due tgo the african season being the way it is, The world club cup will happen just a few weeks after the champions league final.

Next update will be for Mali​

Last edited:
The sheer amount of times I have been passed over for international jobs on this save, has left me feeling like I have something to prove now. Hopefully that can be good for me and Mali!

_44382562_mali_afp300.jpg

Here is how the last 4 games of ACON qualifying went.

My first game in charge wasn't all I had hoped for. We should be approaching double figures against teams like the Seychelles. But we still won and got the valuable 3 points.
View attachment 336028

This was alot more like it! We destroyed a desperate Libya side with Dansoko helping himself to 4 goals and creating 3 more to get himself a perfect 10 rating and Mali 3 more points.
View attachment 336029

This is more like what I expect against teams like the Seychelles. Putting them to the sword in emphatic style and claiming another 3 points.
View attachment 336030

Our greater class shone through here and Guinea stood no chance with us on this kind of form.
View attachment 336031

My first qualifying campaign comes to an end.

View attachment 336032View attachment 336033View attachment 336034

The table makes for good reading and I remain unbeated as manager of Mali.

View attachment 336035

Here is out cup of nations group.

View attachment 336036

I'm confident we can win that group!

This certainly beats waiting an entire season for it to come around! The club world cup is here just weeks after the champions league final. Up first we faced Mexican side Toluca.

What a game! I honestly didn't expect to win but our attacking play was immense and we ran out deserved 3-1 winners.

View attachment 336037View attachment 336039

In the other game Waikatere United beat Grampus to match my achievement of semi finals with Tukoko....

View attachment 336038

Sadly I wont be playing any team that weak, Instead I have drawn the European champions....

View attachment 336040

Well there is a turn up for the books, Man who now? We completely out played them and shockingly full deserve our place in the final! We become only the second African side in history to make the WCC final!

View attachment 336041

View attachment 336044View attachment 336045View attachment 336046
In the second game Waitakere ave Cruzerio a **** of game losing only on penalties. Gives me hope for the final.

View attachment 336042

2009_FIFA_Club_World_Cup_Trophy_at_FC_Barcelona_Museum.jpg

I'm so angry at this game, we deserved to win and what the **** is my GK doing taking ****** penalties! Cruzerio needed extra time to see us off in the end but I can't help but wonder if a striker had taken that penalty.....

View attachment 336043

View attachment 336047

View attachment 336048View attachment 336049View attachment 336050
View attachment 336051View attachment 336052

I suppose making the final with an African side proves kitchen75 right in a way.

316598437_640.jpg

Last edited:
Just wodering what do people want me to do next? obviously I have won the african champions league and competed in the WCC, so ;m free to leave now. 3 choices,

1. I can stay in Africa and have a real go at the world cup with Mali(the ACON will start shortly in game).

2. I can go to Asia

3. I can go to North America

Mojo, how do your previous(Ghanian, new guinean) clubs doing? O

I think you should stay and keep up your assault on the CWC and ACON. With a few improvements, who knows? You've already shown that you have what it takes in the CWC and Mali might already be good enough (with a bit of luck/magic, of course) for the ACON

Mojo, how do your previous(Ghanian, new guinean) clubs doing? O

Yagbon got stonked in the CAF champions league and haven't won the league since I left, Tukoko have won the league every year since I left as they were far and away the most financially secure club in the country due to CWC heroics.

I think you should stay and keep up your assault on the CWC and ACON. With a few improvements, who knows? You've already shown that you have what it takes in the CWC and Mali might already be good enough (with a bit of luck/magic, of course) for the ACON

Mali are certainly good enough to win the ACON the world cup might be a step to far. I'll give it until the end of the season regardless but Morocco is getting a little stale now the league was simply far to easy to win.

Go to North America but keep the Mali job maybe.

I kind of set the rule that I must be on a continent to manage a national team. Trying to make it realistic.

Id say North America, then move into Asia

Yeah North America..

3 votes for North America sees it leading

Actually scratch that, Asia then America, winning The north america CL before asia will kill off your chances with lower league clubs, that's my thought anyway.

Actually scratch that, Asia then America, winning The north america CL before asia will kill off your chances with lower league clubs, that's my thought anyway.

Does the game actually work like that?

MLS then N-League would be my decision.

Once i go to a continent I can't leave until I win the champions league, I'm just trying to find out a bit early so I can load up the leagues.

Does the game actually work like that?

Once i go to a continent I can't leave until I win the champions league, I'm just trying to find out a bit early so I can load up the leagues.
I meant, I'd like to see you have a pop at the MLS first, winning the NACL and then go to South Korea. The ACL is higher rep than NACL, so it wouldn't hurt anything at all.

Well id say North America is larger than Asia

Success will get you towards Continentalish reputation, lokewise with Asia

But when you win Asia you could start straight in the MLS, thats my reasoning anyway

Like how if your an international footballer, no lower league club goes after you at the start of the game

I have gone with tried and tested for the cup of nations and for once he mediadon't seem to be ********, So it must be the right choice!

View attachment 336100

Up first were Angola and we are rightly favourites.

View attachment 336101

Dansoko giving a esso in clinical finishing all thew way from centre midfield! 3 brilliantly taken goals and 3 points for Mali.

View attachment 336102View attachment 336103

We were looking to build on this against far stiffer opposition in South Africa, who are the favourites for this tournament and favourites against us.

View attachment 336104

Take that favourites! We could and should of scored more Dansoko again proving how essential he is to our cause.

View attachment 336105View attachment 336106

This saw us qualify with a game to spare.

View attachment 336107

The game against Malawi was renderdd meaningless, but we still have pride and we really should be knocking alot of goals past Malawi we are favourites for a reason.

View attachment 336108

A real statement for the rest of the tournament, and nice for goal difference if nothing else!

View attachment 336109View attachment 336110

We have drawn Algeria in the next round who are actually one of the best teams in this tournament.

View attachment 336111View attachment 336112View attachment 336113

Knock out stages next.​

I meant, I'd like to see you have a pop at the MLS first, winning the NACL and then go to South Korea. The ACL is higher rep than NACL, so it wouldn't hurt anything at all.

Well id say North America is larger than Asia

Success will get you towards Continentalish reputation, lokewise with Asia

But when you win Asia you could start straight in the MLS, thats my reasoning anyway

Like how if your an international footballer, no lower league club goes after you at the start of the game

Honestly I'm looking to play in one of the Minor leagues such as Jamaica or Honduras before heading to a bigger league. I fancy Mexico over USA if i'm honest. I find MLS to be a very poor league when compared to Mexico plus Mexico has a second flight which is in the spirit of the challenge more than USA is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.