I wear my shirt with pride!

Lets get back on the topic please girls :)

and when you see and listen to the **** constantly coming out over and over again...
with "the racist card" being flung about hear there and everywhere,

you tend to get short tempered, or erratically ****** OFF!

i understand your feelings are strong, ours all are too, which is why so many people have gave their 50 pence worth on this thread.

but none of us support the BNP, we support England its flag, its football team and its sport in general, as do you :p and as you discovered passions can run over.

to sum up. ENGLAND :wub:
maybe i do get get erraticly ****** off abou it , but i never see anything funny about joking about wanting the BNP

anyway needless to say ill will be wearing my shirt and face paint throughout the world, and no one will be stopping me from doing that.

Alright lads chill out a bit, Alex is clearly very passionate about the country he calls his own ''AS AM I" and when topics like this arise my back gets up extremely quickly, and i get very irate with what my opinions are etc.

the rape law thing is NOT what they would try and put through, you "heard" it from no where! yes they are extreme but they are not savages! there posh boys with a stiff upper primarily english lip, not sick freaks sitting in the bushes dreaming up bizarre plans.

we have every right to express our views on this, which is why so many people are viewing it and commenting on it. and to the comment above ^ if we do win the world cup you will never see so many st georges flags and england tops around in your life again!!! it will be ****** fantastic!

any person of any description that takes the st georges flag or an england football top offensively, can come to my house tell me, then suck my ****!!

Btw im very very pleased with the amount of passion shown towards this on here and on facebook, 'people say patriotic englishman are a dying breed' are we **** :)

That's not true, a member of the BNP who stood for election used the argument that: 'Women enjoy ***, and rape is ***. As a result, women enjoy getting raped and therefore it shouldn't be illegal.'

Sick but true.

That's not true, a member of the BNP who stood for election used the argument that: 'Women enjoy ***, and rape is ***. As a result, women enjoy getting raped and therefore it shouldn't be illegal.'

Sick but true.
That's like saying "I like eating my food with forks, so you can stab me with one aswell because I like it".

Weird.

Sick but true.

:O ok... i retract.

although i wouldn't tar them all with that statement, just that one deluded sick freak!

Sick but true.

didnt that member also get kicked out? i pretty sure he did

given whats happened with the bid, if anything they'll be wanting more people to show their colours.

I would hope so Scott, I really would.

at the very least! although i am very English and nationalistic with some of my views that is just sick...

it actually lost me for words reading it when you posted it.

id happily rape the *****, to make him know what it feels like!!
(^ that was a joke, i repeat THAT^ was a joke ^)

:O ok... i retract.

although i wouldn't tar them all with that statement, just that one deluded sick freak!

Oh I'm not saying that either, you just said they heard it from nowhere. I was simply letting you know he did hear it from somewhere.

Why being yourself all of a sudden bad? People are allowed to wear Turbans and crosses and Sarri ect, and Ive got no problem with it. But why is wearing a shirt a problem? If shirts are banned, everything should be banned