I wear my shirt with pride!

to be honest i cant even find a story saying theyre gonna ban wearing an england shirt...

This song has new meaning...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

And we won't be able to do this...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC8V8S_REhk"]YouTube- Wavin' Flag - K'naan With Lyrics[/ame]

for all this talk of this "going national" i cant find one single story on it. seems we've just got 5 pages of hysteria...

Its come from somewhere, facebook is covered in it XD

Facebook is full of ****** people making ****** groups every day.
exactly. if there is ever going to be a ban, it wont because of foreign it will manily be because of drunken fans in england rolling out the pub smashed of their **** and getting into fight, ******* in people gardens and generally being dickheads.

for every 4 or 5 of us who will get batteed, support our country but act pretty sensibly, there will be 1 **** who cause damage and fights and thants when councils will say "bollocks to this" and they ban the shirts etc

exactly. if there is ever going to be a ban, it wont because of foreign it will manily be because of drunken fans in england rolling out the pub smashed of their **** and getting into fight, ******* in people gardens and generally being dickheads.

for every 4 or 5 of us who will get batteed, support our country but act pretty sensibly, there will be 1 **** who cause damage and fights and thants when councils will say "bollocks to this" and they ban the shirts etc

There wouldn't be a ban on shirts and flags. They would just make punishments more severe as a deterrent to the pisshead trouble-makers.

what aload of bull **** comon baning are flags and shirts in pubs i cant see this being true

ill be wearing my rooney shirt this summer with pride

Right, if you get offended by the following I don't give a ****.

If I see someone walking around with a turbin, I'm going to ask them to remove it.

Surely this is racist towards the English?

It is, society has become so engulfed in the racism towards muslims, that they forget people can be racist towards us aswell

Right, if you get offended by the following I don't give a ****.

If I see someone walking around with a turbin, I'm going to ask them to remove it.
thats a pretty moronic statmement. you've assumed the person is a) not british born, and b) is someone who has complained. and again its not even happend. so much hysteria

for ***** saje ther is no national thing happening. some areas are considering advising pubs to turn peole away who are earing englad shirts. this is less to do with people being offended by the flag, and more to do with the drunken stupidity of a minroity of fans.

It's all pc bullshit, How many pubs are in each town/city in England? Yeah i can see it now, riot cops out demanding all punters with an England kit on to get out.

Another reason it won't happen is the Economy, imagine the losses you would sustain.

Anyway, like the rest of you, nobody will stop me wearing my shirt this summer.

100225anyonebutengland--126709046399049000.jpg

It's all pc bullshit, How many pubs are in each town/city in England? Yeah i can see it now, riot cops out demanding all punters with an England kit on to get out.

Another reason it won't happen is the Economy, imagine the losses you would sustain.

Anyway, like the rest of you, nobody will stop me wearing my shirt this summer.

100225anyonebutengland--126709046399049000.jpg
its taken a scotsman to talk sense about england. there is just a lot of chest thumping hysteria going on

people, i wasnt starting an arguement over this, all i said was in my LOCAL area there is a ban in the pubs, i didn't know about the national what ever.

Surely there is a human right against this? XD

people, i wasnt starting an arguement over this, all i said was in my LOCAL area there is a ban in the pubs, i didn't know about the national what ever.
i know, but somehow people have completely misread it and turned it into something else. there isnt a national thing

From what Ive heard on the internet and at college is that we cant wear our england shirts during the world cup cos it offends certain people.

This comes as bad news as I got four new world cup shirts yesterday, ones the england one.