ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

So KP and Broad goes home in 2 days. Our best Batsmen and our Best Bowler. Typical really. We hae had a really good results against the 2 tournament fvourites, yet our best players go home.. Injuries are killer for us... God only knows what to do now.

Eoin Morgan called into replace Pieterson though
Every Cloud eh

Glad to see pakistan achieving 183-8 when they go to get 303 agasint new zealand.

espicially as im a india fan, c'mon india! got holland tomorrow.

Looks like we've lost to another mediocre side. If these performances are proof of anything, it's that every team bar maybe Kenya/Zimbabwe deserve there place in this WC.

Us English love a bit of DRAMA!

Come on boys, bring it home now,

Bangladesh 166-6 3 from 36.2 overs.

Very lucky once again, this just emphasies the mediocrity of Bangladesh, not to bring this home. Fair play to the bowlers, pulled it out the hat again.

Very lucky once again, this just emphasies the mediocrity of Bangladesh, not to bring this home. Fair play to the bowlers, pulled it out the hat again.

i haven't been watching, Im at uni, but reading the skysports live commentary, and apparently Shazad has bowled rubbish all game but has bowled two absolute peaches!!

that sort of sums us up this tournament in one player :$

Well. We needed an extra bowler today and Prior is not an opening batsmen. I voted for Trott at the top, with Bell at 3. Morgan with an very impressive knock was a positive. I think Yardy for Collingwood is essiential.

Oh How Ireland have blown the chance to not only beat England but knock them out!!!
How depressing

Oh How Ireland have blown the chance to not only beat England but knock them out!!!
How depressing

We should beat the West Indies. They arent a minnow like the other sides we lose to. ffs

We should beat the West Indies. They arent a minnow like the other sides we lose to. ffs

We should have beaten bangladesh and West Indies though.
We also have to play Holland so that would have been enough

We should have beaten bangladesh and West Indies though.
We also have to play Holland so that would have been enough

We "should" of beaten You guys and Bangladesh though, but didnt, Shoulds and coulds mean nothing.

We "should" of beaten You guys and Bangladesh though, but didnt, Shoulds and coulds mean nothing.

I know and Im not debating that but during the matches against Bangladesh and West Indies we were in healthy positions and then blew it

I know and Im not debating that but during the matches against Bangladesh and West Indies we were in healthy positions and then blew it

same with us over you guys and even today, we let tailenders go at 5 an over.

same with us over you guys and even today, we let tailenders go at 5 an over.

Sigh dont you get my point.
After seeing what your results were I am annoyed that we couldnt get those wins. This has nothing to do with how england lost
Just a thought...

Sigh dont you get my point.
After seeing what your results were I am annoyed that we couldnt get those wins. This has nothing to do with how england lost
Just a thought...

I know, i am higtlighting the same point, how annoying it is england throw it away, with draws with India and beating SA, we could of topped the group really and showed the world we mean business, put fear into them

Having just listened to Mr Agnews interview on BBC Sport, I have to agree with his comments. The England team just want some rest. I was surprised to hear that they only had 4 days at home. We can all state that they are professional players and have to deal with it. But it has too its affect towards the end of the ODI series against Australia.

People with start saying there is too much cricket around, but that was always going to happen when 20/20`s became popular.

So typical. Looking all set to score over 350, but couldn't even reach 300. Epic collapse that was.

260 odd for 1 to 296 all out. That too 260 plus in just 40 Overs. Sigh.. Somethings never change.

And what in Innings by Sachin. 99 Century of his international career. What a player

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Smith XD

How many times Zaheer got his man..

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Nehra you piece of ****. Cant defent 14 a over...

Well played SA.