ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

Match is as good as gone.I knew our bowling was weak, never knew it sucks to the core. Can't add anymore.. Well played England..

Looks like I could be eating my words.

Sensational performance this, just see it through lads and make it the highest ever run chase in the sub continent. Put is in a great position for the rest of the tournament if we win.

Even if we lose from here, I'll be proud of them. I expected the game to be over by now XD

Oh no, don't say that. That would be a typical England thing to do. We must finish this off and show we've got what it takes now.

Hope the short run by Kahn doesn't come in to play. That would be cruel (A)

Remember the World t20 in the Caribbean last year? Started off slowly against West Indies and Ireland, and everyone thought 'here we go', and then we went and won it? I'm sensing a repeat of that.

Excellent captain innings, deserved victory it would be.

Oh dear, suddenly it's swung back in India's favour :(

Unbelievable. Two batsmen on nothing at the crease.

Struass innings was simply superb. One of the best innings in the world cup, talk about Captain's knock when chasing a big score.

That yorker was just unplayable..

This is where the crowd comes into play. Strange how two simple wickets can completely change a game. We're going to need a heroe's partnership between these two, I can't see Yardy, Bresnan or Swann guiding us to victory.

Colly! Comon! Get it together England

What a match. This is what world cup is all about. So many emotions..

This is when we realise how important Eoin Morgan is. Really really really can't see us getting anything now. :'(

Can't see us winning this now, unfortunately. We'll need something special. Not giving up all hope just yet though...

Saurabh Somani who is at the venue tweets: Bangalore erupts, I have never heard this kind of noise ever in my life

What an awesome bowling from Zak.

Another one down.. Now 6 wickets gone. What a thrilling match..

Absolutely gutted. Were strolling at one point.

So gutted. Says it all, got **** all after the top 4. No bowlers, no lower order batsmen. Very disappointing, need to take a leaf out of Strauss' book.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

P.S Andy that is why I said we shouldn't take the powerplay.