ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

Lets go boyz..... :) SA all the way!!

1) I have not seen the bowlers KMH speed show up after the ball has been bowled yet... has anyones else noticed this? as well as love it? I want to see how fast Steynie and Morkel are screaming them in at Tendulkar :)

2) I have noticed that there is no Hawk Eye, no Hot Spot, no Snickometer or any other Technology being utilized in this WC! Could Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka not afford the technology? (I raise this question as we have had some of the technology not present at some of our tours here recently as we cannot afford it all)

Bowlers KMH is showed after every delivery. So you can see how fast Steyn is bowling
We have hawk eye and is used. Maybe you have missed it. Regarding Hot spot, the company that produces the equipment was not ready to provide so many devices. So we had to compromise there. Haven't seen snickometer. But I'm sure it will be used as for every small ODI series we used that.

And there is no technology in the world that we couldn't afford. After all BCCI is the richest sporting organization ;)

I may have missed it in the few games I watched, they start while I am at work and finish as well. so missed SA's game yesterday :)

glad they up and running as it was definately not (KMH) there in the 1st game! I can assure you of that :)

Maybe missed in some games. Today Tait is firing in at 140 plus kmPH. Beast of a bowler who knows nothing other than firing yorkers

C'mon the mighty Ireland, lets give Bangladesh a smashing ;)

never, Siddle is faster than Tait im sure :) Morkel hit 150kmh here on the boxing day test match vs India

150 is nothing for Tait. He regularly hits over 150 mark.

Believe 150kmph is around 93ish in MPH. Tait hits that on a regular basis.

ireland fielded well and restricted them to 205 and now we are batting alright on 75-3. we cant afford many more wicket tho.

Bangladesh are on top. Ireland lost 6th wicket.

55 more runs with only 4 wickets in hand.

Bangladesh won by 27 runs. Good match and Ireland batting is too poor. Impressed with their bowling and fielding..

Pakistan 245-5. 47 Overs. Looks like we have an excellent match. Afridi trying to slog every ball off the park.

Murali overtook Akram as leading wicket taker in WC.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Pakistan: 277/7

Misbah-ul-Haq 83*
Younis Khan 72

Target 278. Nice game we have here. Hope Sri Lanka wins it..

India v England tommorow, I cant wait. Im fairly sure that India will win though especially if we bowl how we did against Netherlands

Pakistan won by 11 runs and Afridi took 9 wickets in this WC already..

Is it just me, or has the first week of the tournament being a bit over hyped and average to say the least. I just found majority of the matches boring or one-sided.

Is it just me, or has the first week of the tournament being a bit over hyped and average to say the least. I just found majority of the matches boring or one-sided.

Has always been like that I suppose with the cricket. THat is the problem with letting the likes of Kenya/Ireland in. That is changing for the next world cup.