gareth bale has to get even better! he hasnt stopped improving! also i think joe hart

I assume anyone who had a decent World Cup will get fairly heavily upgraded.

And yeh, I agree with DMF, I think Hernandez will be too good.
they wont do it because of the world cup only, it will bedone because of the last 1-2 season

re: hernandez, hes been making waves in mexico, so his PA will go up a decent amount, and his CA will go up a little

Antonio Valencia. It is ridiculous that his crossing attribute is lower than Sagna. He had assisted a lot with his crosses while Sagna couldn't even cross properly.

Antonio Valencia. It is ridiculous that his crossing attribute is lower than Sagna. He had assisted a lot with his crosses while Sagna couldn't even cross properly.
apparently thats being looked at too

Well I mainly watch Arsenal games and I think that Vermaelen needs to be improved,mainly his jumping.Fabregas also has to be improved in certain areas.I think his finishing is too low,he scored 18-19 goals last season,he's at Frank Lampard's level at the moment so 16-17 finishing would be good.And his influence deserves a boost,he's a real leader and he showed it when Ramsey broke his leg and when he came off the bench to score 2 against Villa.

I have being saying for years,
Yossi Benayoun.

But i bet now hes at chelsea he gets updated.

Grant Holt, Chris Martin, Fraser Forster, Billy Paynter, Rickie Lambert

I have being saying for years,
Yossi Benayoun.

But i bet now hes at chelsea he gets updated.

That has nothing to do with it. The Liverpool researcher will still do his stats for this season.

It's going to be based alot on the world cup.

Ozil is going to improve slightly with his technical, forlan is going to improve alot even though he is good. Muller is going to have his attributes sky rocket. Fabregas, he may be brilliant already but his technical dribbling and finishing attributes for example are going to be boosted.

Grant Holt, Chris Martin, Fraser Forster, Billy Paynter, Rickie Lambert

yes yes yes this is what is what i was talking about! These are just some of the lower league players who are underated.

they have reasearchers who tend to be season tickets holders of the team they reseach. im pretty they sure got itright . if you really feel its wrong head over si forum data thread, and state your case, and they'll look into it

and so yes i will (6)

Well I'm just gonna say United players because that's the kind of person I am lol...

Hernandez
Fletcher (good on 10 but still should have stats close to Gerrard judging on last season)
Smalling (next Rio in the house)
Gibson
Cleverly(PA)

Downgrade Messi, look at hw he played in the world cup, without xavi and iniesta he is useless. Coentrao, Muller, Olic, Javier Hernandez (Chicarito), Rafael Da silva, Gio Dos Santos, Suarez, Khedira, Ballotelli, Diego Milito, Forlan, lots more have made improvements.

vermaelen from arsenal esp. his finishing stats
harnadez Manc Utd
Gomez Spuds not as **** as first thought
Pedro Barc

Kaka stats should show that i fact he is overated and well ... ****

Downgrade Messi, look at hw he played in the world cup, without xavi and iniesta he is useless.
im so glad someone else has realised how unbelieveably over rated messi is. hes got an amazing team behind him who make him look so much better than he is. ronaldo pretty much did it all on his own this year and played just as good.
saying that i think busquets needs a boost, also phillip lahm should as right back and robben right winger