great job man,
I tested a lot of tactics and really tired to find the best, this thread must be help in the hard way of FM random system

YEAH, uploud Conte edited version, we wanna test it. Who care about copyrights, FM14 going to die, 15 soon
LOL, I have asked the "Umbrella man" if I can post it......................... Will make a separate post if he is ok with it, expect no problems there as I will give him credit for his work (of course) ;-)

Where can we found the link to It's a mariolicious xmas tree 3-4-3-0 (3T’s) 125 *???

It's a mariolicious xmas tree 3-4-3-0 is a **** of a tactic.I have only good words about this tactic.This tactic is CCC heaven for me while having solid defense.Great job for your tweaks a31632 your work wasnt in vain and made the original tactic wich was balanced at the back and atack to be balanced at the back and insane forward.I think this tactic is succesful because it can be used both as underdog and favourite so yeah Plug and Play and who cares what opossite is ....u just crush him or have good odds if underdog.
I just crush left and right my average goals are 4 per match and concede less than 1 also i reach final cup this from second division (Romanian League),promotion isnt an issue anymore.

It's a mariolicious xmas tree 3-4-3-0 is a **** of a tactic.I have only good words about this tactic.This tactic is CCC heaven for me while having solid defense.Great job for your tweaks a31632 your work wasnt in vain and made the original tactic wich was balanced at the back and atack to be balanced at the back and insane forward.I think this tactic is succesful because it can be used both as underdog and favourite so yeah Plug and Play and who cares what opossite is ....u just crush him or have good odds if underdog.
I just crush left and right my average goals are 4 per match and concede less than 1 also i reach final cup this from second division (Romanian League),promotion isnt an issue anymore.

So where can we get this?

I took this tactic from sigames,go there and u will find it.A3165 tweaked version is in same tactic thread as original last post i think. .

So where can we get this?
Sorry, I didn't post it here, only on the community.sigames.com forum. Here is the direct link to the tactic: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=20687607351079220434 When you test over 70 tactics (of which 51 made it to the spreadsheet) you get a good sense of which kinds of approaches work and which not. I noticed a strikerless team with 3 Trequartista's was amazing. The flow and possession (and defense) of "mariolicious" was great, and with a strikerless attack it performed even better I found out in my tests. Have fun!

Great to hear! This tactic was one of the few that worked with a (sub)top team and a much lower rated team. It was one of my favorite ones to test as it as the flow was so good to see. Another one I loved was "Umbrella Pinball", also with 3T's, but that was leaking more with the lower team, lost a lot of points that way, so that one didn't make "the cut". Would be a good alternative if you play a stronger team though. ;-)

Yeah mariolicius xmas 3430 became my favourite tactic now :) i had great results im lazy to post some of results but indeed performs great especially forward.Unfortunately i lost finale for cup and my participation for EURO cup next season was stopped as team from 2nd division.The finale was a fluke of ME with getting 1 red card early on and conceding 2 goals from corners,the schedule was also ridicoulos with 3 matches in 5 days ,the finale being as last match so even with rested players my condition was 90 % so already started with handicap.Also the 2 other losses from entire season that i had it was another ME flukes where team with much lesser shots and cccs wins despite me having 6 cccs and AI none,but when u have such matches u cant do nothing really.Also sometimes my strikers miss too many chances.This system with 3 trequartista on control mentality can create alot of oportunities but also alot are wasted otherwise i would win every match with 6+ goals difference.
About formation im not a fan of strikerless formation but having a trequartista it really doesnt matter that hes not in striker position since even real life this role doesnt have a fixed position on pitch like poacher or target man for example and main purpose of trequartista is to find space.
This tactic looks without strikers aparently but in ME will play as formation with 5 strikers as wingbacks joining as wide forwards.Most important players in this tactic are the 3 trequartistas ofc and those 2 wingbacks.Wingbacks get crazy ratings in this tactic and they need be good both at defending and attacking and my leftback had best rating in my team ~ 9 before getting injured for 6 months.

Last edited:
Ok ill post all results since finished entire season using mariolicious.Its not first time when i promote with ACS Poli from 2nd division but never did it with such style and never even hoped to reach final in League where i was defeated by ME ,injuries and retarded schedules.So all season 2 losses(damm ME!) 1 draw in league and 1 loss in Cup Finale,in rest only wins.
View attachment 334770
View attachment 334769
View attachment 334768View attachment 334767View attachment 334766View attachment 334765

Last edited:
**** this korean random game. I win-win-win then lose with superb morale with better squad with 100% con against nooobteam with verypoor morale etc and then lose-lose-lose, its every season. Stupid game, deleted and never buy again. RIP

Ex-FMplayer since 2005.

Last edited:
A31632 i see MRHough tactic got good results by having 3 strikers.Did u tried a tweak version using 3 trequartistas?I think it could improve tactic even more,just as curiosity.3 trequartistas combo in control mentality is best setup for atacking in ME it seems and is ultimate deadly.

Last edited:
A31632 i see MRHough tactic got good results by having 3 strikers.Did u tried a tweak version using 3 trequartistas?I think it could improve tactic even more,just as curiosity.3 trequartistas combo in control mentality is best setup for atacking in ME it seems and is ultimate deadly.

Sounds like a good idea, but tbh after all the hours I spend on creating this whole thread with all tests, I'm done........... Maybe if I have a few "lost hours" I will have a look at it, but my Antonio Conte edited tactic is still a work in progress as well (now testing v22) LOL

**** this korean random game. I win-win-win then lose with superb morale with better squad with 100% con against nooobteam with verypoor morale etc and then lose-lose-lose, its every season. Stupid game, deleted and never buy again. RIP

Ex-FMplayer since 2005.

Thing is in tactic and game difficulty, or so I think. I think, for example, game gives you 100% bonus on start of the game, and then it gradually decreases it. That is why you win like 20 games, and then lose. I'm not familiar with game coding enough to tell you exactly when you get bonus, and when the counter restarts, but I'm claiming that if your tactic is flawless (important!!!), and in other aspects you are also better, you will win. Regardless what season you are playing. When bonus expires, you are on equall terms with the AI, and the AI is usually flawless regarding tactic, and that is why you will lose. Of course, playing style, counter attacking, home or away, morale, training, it all plays a part, but in essence, if you screw up one single instruction, ai will find a way to exploit it.

Last edited:
Igneos i think u are right,after each win that u got it seems u loose % from your squad full strength or opponents get stronger after lets say a streak of 5 wins or so and matches are more difficult.I offen saw this in my saves since 3.0 patch i think coders included this ingame so having now 30+ wins in a row now is extremely difficult or maybe impossible no matter how big is your team.Even in my last save ussualy after series of10 wins in a row(more or less) a so called "doom match" finally managed to end my win streak even if i had 6 CCC to AI 0 and had dominated entire game.I dont think its only a coincidence here and it may be because of how ME is coded,and u just need to loose,just to keep level of realism at decent level.

Last edited: