In your OPINION who is the best player in the world?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 236
  • Views 9K
Its obviously Eboue... why do people need to ask?
Erm seriously, on current form, Id say Nasri, Bale or Berba...

Cristiano Ronaldo.
Messi's good but Ronaldos been amazing for years now and is just getting better and better could easily score like 50 league goals this season.

Its obviously Eboue... why do people need to ask?
Erm seriously, on current form, Id say Nasri, Bale or Berba...

I dont think Berba's in form to be honest ,

If he was on form he would be scoring like 4goals out of 5/6 matches and playing well,

He scores 4goals in 1 match every now and then but thats opposite of 'form'.

I think it's not simple to compare player so that we may have best player or something like that. But yeah, messi is the best performer this time. And in my opinion, Ronaldo is the most skillful player. Xavi is the smartest.

Nicklas Bendtner.
Or more realistically Ronaldo.
Ten years from now I reckon it'll be Wellington Silva!

messi is ONLY GOOD when he plays with Iniesta and Xavi. Just look at Argentina.
Hmm, Ill say Zigic or Pantelic, even Miroslav Slepicka....
Yes, messi is best player nowdays.

Personally, I think the same argument can be used for Ronaldo. He hasn't been great for Portugal the last few seasons internationally except for the last few games.

Messi>>Xavi>Iniesta>>Ronaldo>>Vidic.

In that order.

Personally, I think the same argument can be used for Ronaldo. He hasn't been great for Portugal the last few seasons internationally except for the last few games.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Messi without any doubt.. but im myself like Cavenaghi and Higuain.

Messi>>Xavi>Iniesta>>Ronaldo>>Vidic.

Why? What's necessarily to say that Messi's a better player than Vidic? Sure, he scores more goals, but does that make him a better player? Vidic's job is to defend, Messi's is to attack. You can't compare them.

Why? What's necessarily to say that Messi's a better player than Vidic? Sure, he scores more goals, but does that make him a better player? Vidic's job is to defend, Messi's is to attack. You can't compare them.

and therein lies the problem of trying to declare someone the 'best player in the world'