inter milan v barcelona 2nd leg

WTF ref?!

He was a yard away from the player kicking it at him oO)

He's gonna get some hate-mail!

karma for barca haha remember the ref for them against chelsea now its happened to them good the stupid ***** get in their inter jose you legend !!!!

Why I love the man, he is sorely missed in England.

absolutely deserved. ******* have that barca you didnt deserve to win last season. Jose just surely raised his status tonight if that is possible.

Why I love the man, he is sorely missed in England.

yep you dont know how much of a **** i think abramovich is for sacking him what i would give to have mourinho back his just a legend

karma for barca haha remember the ref for them against chelsea now its happened to them good the stupid ***** get in their inter jose you legend !!!!

chelsea cheat every day of the week mate, barca were cheated. ref was absolutely shocking, inter made the game boring and the referee bought all their dives

Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho. I loved that celebration.

absolutely deserved. ******* have that barca you didnt deserve to win last season. Jose just surely raised his status tonight if that is possible.

not possible just another final to thee CV :wub:

It was never handball but hey ... in football decisions have a way of evening up over the course of time, consider this justice for last season :)

and what was valdes's problem with jose? he had every right to celebrate over at the inter end.

our old most successful legendery manager got revenge for us love it :D

Jose Mourinho: I ******* love you. What a legend, I was ******* myself at him going mental when they blew the whistle... What. A. *******. God.

mourinho is amazing and he will be managing real madrid next season he just rung me lmao

Mourinho you absolute legend.
A tactically brilliant display that should be taped and shown to kids on how to defend.
What goes around comes around Barca, all your cheating has finally caught up to you.

chelsea cheat every day of the week mate, barca were cheated. ref was absolutely shocking, inter made the game boring and the referee bought all their dives

chelsea cheat every week ?? dont chat **** mate

I'm delighted, brilliant finish by Pique but credit to Inter brilliant defending and I hope Busquets is crying all the way home. It was a handball because Barca get an advantage from the ball hitting Kieta's hand, simple.

There actually wasn't a comment about the scoreline.

It was Barcelona 1 - 0 Inter Milan (2-3)

:)