coolmcool

Reaction score
Inverness CT

View attachment 273793

So i was thinking about who to be in my next save and was flicking through clubs and picked out Inverness Caledonian Thistle a club who i used to be back in Champ Manager 99-00 as when i was only 11 i liked the fact we had the same initials.

Chris Tonkin Takes Over

View attachment 273789

Inverness CT

View attachment 273780

First Day

Overview Of ICT

View attachment 273779

So the key facts here are we have no European Competition, we are predicted 5th for this season in the league and valued at just £1.8Million.
Since getting promoted in 2010 we have finished 7th, 10th, 4th and then 5th place and my main goals are as followed.

Break Our Points Total Record (58Points)

Get European Football

Achieve Highest Finish Ever (Currently 4th)

Not much of a trophy room with winning the Championship twice in the past decade our biggest achievement so far.

View attachment 273778

Our best player by the looks of it is a young Left Back called Graeme Shinnie who i originally got confused with his old brother who was a former Rangers player.

View attachment 273775

ICT Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 273774

And finally the Season Expectations

View attachment 273773

So a little bit of money but i never like to do too much to soon at a new club but i will be looking at bringing in a new striker as that is the main area we are lacking in, i went for getting European Qualification as my aim as i feel this is a good first season aim.

Im not too much in the know with the team or the Scottish league so if people know any decent youngsters that i may be able to bring in let me know.

Inverness CT

View attachment 273738

August 2014

So we only brought the one player in former Celtic Striker Twardzik on a free transfer whilst defender David Raven joined QPR for £250k.

View attachment 273737View attachment 273736

Shinnie and Tansy are both seen as players to watch for the new season whilst Raven leaving us to join QPR is the biggest transfer in Scotland.

View attachment 273735

Starting 11 and Tactic

View attachment 273734

So the tactic is my favourite one i use all the time and the players to watch as mentioned before are LB Shinnie, CM Tansy and ST Ferguson.

Meekings Out For 7 Weeks

View attachment 273732

August Results

View attachment 273731

A brilliant start to the new season with 4 wins from our opening 5 games and our only loss coming to League Champions Celtic who only one by a late lucky goal. We also beat Airdrie in the League Cup easily too.

League Table

View attachment 273730

So were flying high up in second at the moment but its very early days, with Partick Thistle the big surprise at the top of the table with 5 wins from 5 whilst Celtic have already lost twice this season.

Player of the Month - Calum Ferguson - 5 Goals - 2 Assists

View attachment 273729

I loved your Scottish Youth Challenge, so this should be good!

Inverness CT

View attachment 273612

September 2014

Winger Watkins who has played 10 times so far this season is ruled out for 4 Months

View attachment 273611

September Results

View attachment 273610

A good start to the month as we beat Surprise League Leaders Partick Thistle at the start of the month before losing to St Johnstone.
We then smashed Dundee in the League Cup before suffering a big defeat of our own against Aberdeen.

League Table

View attachment 273608

Still in second place behind Partick even though we beat them earlier in the month whilst Celtic have shot up the table into 3rd place.

Player of the Month - Calum Ferguson Again - 3 Goals - 1 Assist

View attachment 273607

Love the look of this! Hopefully have the same success you do with your Limerick saves!

first post just for this. can't wait to see how this story progresses. loved the Limerick ones.

Inverness CT

View attachment 273396

October 2014

October Results

View attachment 273394

We started the month well with a decent win against Ross County, before struggling against St Mirren and Dundee Utd and only manage a point against each.
We ended the month well with an impressive victory over Aberdeen in the Cup and face Celtic next in the league.

League Table

View attachment 273392

Partick Thistle are still top whilst Celtic have overtaken us and we have two other teams on equal points to us.

Player of the Month - Patrik Twardzik 3 Goals - 1 Assists

View attachment 273389

Inverness CT

View attachment 273369

November 2014

Well the Dundee Utd Manager didnt last very long into the season

View attachment 273368

Two of my most important players Shinnie and Ferguson get injured in training on the same day

View attachment 273367View attachment 273366

November Results

View attachment 273363

We lost to Celtic and Motherwell in the league and only managed a lucky win against Hamilton and another 1-0 Cup victory over lowly Brechin.

League Table

View attachment 273362

Celtic are finally back to their usually place at the top whilst we are still in 3rd spot.

Player of the Month - Patrik Twardzik - He scored all of our goals this month

View attachment 273360

Inverness CT

View attachment 273279

December 2014

Jury Still Out! 12 wins from 20 and only 5 Losses I thought it was going well!

View attachment 273276

Ouch Winger Watkins Out for 3 Months

View attachment 273274

December Results

View attachment 273273

The Scottish league is half as busy as the English league during the Christmas period with only 4 games and i think it helped as we won 3 out of 4 and only dropped points to Title Rivals Partick Thistle.

League Table

View attachment 273271

So were still in 3rd place with Celtic 5 points clear of us at the top and Partick just 1 point ahead of us in second.

Player of the Month - Greg Tansy - 4 Goals - 2 Assists

View attachment 273269

Inverness CT

View attachment 273268

January 2015

Ryan Christie out for 4 Months

View attachment 273267

So with Christie out i needed to re-jig my midfield a little even though hes a winger i moved a few players around and then brought in a new DMC in the form of Djamal from Braga

View attachment 273266

January Results

View attachment 273265

It was going so well in the busy month with 3 wins from our opening 4 matches of the month and 1 draw but those two 0-0 draws near the end of the month killed all of our momentum.

But we did manage to beat Celtic in the League Cup Semi Final thanks to a very late goal which set up a huge Final with Partick Thistle in March.

View attachment 273264

League Table

View attachment 273263

Celtic are now 9 points clear at the top and look likely to retain their Title but we are up into second place now even though were on equal points with Aberdeen and Partick have fallen down to 4th place.

Player of the Month - Danny Williams - 2 Goals - 4 Assists

View attachment 273262

January Transfer History

View attachment 273261

A couple of players left for nominal fees whilst Partick Thistle overpaid in my mind for Aaron Doran a player who wasnt even getting into my side.

Inverness CT

View attachment 272768

February 2015

Weve Gone 11 Games Unbeaten

View attachment 272767

Feb Results

View attachment 272766

It was a pretty decent month as we went undefeated with 3 wins in the league but we did drop points to Kilmarnock but also smashed Hibs in the Scottish Cup

League Table

View attachment 272765

8 points behind Celtic now and they have a game in hand so they have all but retained the Title, Were only a point ahead of Aberdeen who also have a game in hand.

Player of the Month - Danny Williams - 3 Goals - 3 Assists

View attachment 272764

nice going, I've toppled Celtic Year 1 before but they didn't perform great. Good going, second would be huge!