Inverness CT

View attachment 263249

June/July 2017

Season Expectations

View attachment 263248

So despite winning the League and Cup we are not given any sort of a transfer budget and a minimal wage budget, None of our loan players are coming back either with Opare, Armstrong and Aarons all too good for us now!!!

And Roy Carroll has Retired ..... Not a good start to the new season

View attachment 263247

We Draw Red Star in the Champions League 2nd Qualifiers

View attachment 263246

So players in and out on July 1st included selling Bryan Ruiz for £800k despite barely playing for me but we brought in a left back in Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, central midfielder George Byers and GK Rybka.

View attachment 263244View attachment 263243View attachment 263242

Rybka was a brilliant signing or so i believed until i realized he hasnt got a work permit and wont be getting one any time soon!

View attachment 263240View attachment 263239

Scottish Premier League Odds Our Out

View attachment 263238

Tactic and Starting 11 For New Season

View attachment 263237

Champions League 2nd Qualfying Rnd

1st Leg V Red Star

View attachment 263236

We absolutely dominated this match but it took one of their subs getting sent off before we could get a goal and it was last seasons Cup Final goalscorer Williams who got the only goal.

2nd Leg V Red Star

View attachment 263233

It was a more comfortable performance away from home 2-0 up but they managed to get a late goal for the end to be nervy but we saw out the result.

Champions League 3rd Qualfying Rnd Draw V Dinamo

View attachment 263232

So next month we will play Croatian side Dinamo Zagreb in the Qualifiers with the winners going into the Champions League Playoffs​

Inverness CT

View attachment 263106

August 2017

Champions League 3rd Qualfying Rnd

1st Leg V Dinamo

View attachment 263105

A brilliant result and performance away from home with Tansy getting the only goal of the match and a man of the match performance to go with it.

2nd Leg V Dinamo

View attachment 263104

It was a bore draw back in Scotland and we go through to the Playoffs with my only concern being Vuckic not scoring the goals like Armstrong got at this stage last season.

Inverness Draw Kobenhavn In Champions League Playoffs

View attachment 263103

1st Leg

View attachment 263102

Despite our Captain getting taken off injured after 8 minutes and then our LB getting sent off inside of 20 minutes we managed to come from behind and get a draw and that all important away goal.

After another poor showing i decide to sell Vuckic who has been the subject of quite a few bids in the summer and he joined Anderlecht for £3.5Million with a fee rising to £5.5Million over time, but i managed to bring in an experienced replacement.

Oscar Cardozo - ST

View attachment 263101

2nd Leg V Kobenhavn

View attachment 263100

We dominated the match back at our place with makeshift striker Christie getting the only goal before we then both had players sent off before the end of the match.

Inverness get over £6Million for Champions League Group Stages

View attachment 263099

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 263098

So with our little windfall i brought in another free transfer in the form of Dane Uffe Bech who can play a lot of positions and brought in Liverpool RB Ryan McLauglin on loan for the season.

View attachment 263097View attachment 263096

Inverness Transfer History

View attachment 263095

Scottish Premier League Transfer Round-Up

View attachment 263094

August Results

View attachment 263093

So along with all the European results we only managed 2 draws and 2 wins in the league but at least Cardozo enjoyed his debut with a brace.

League Table

View attachment 263092

Player of the Month - Aaron Taylor-Sinclair

View attachment 263091

Inverness CT

View attachment 263085

September 2017

My injury luck with new signings continues into this season with Cardozo injured already!

View attachment 263084

With the whole Rybka unable to play thing and Carroll having retired i felt like we still needed a new Number 1 and when i saw this guy was available i had to ****** him up! Hes so much better than this level so i see this as areal coup!

Rene Adler - GK

View attachment 263083

September Results

View attachment 263082

So our only loss came in Europe against Napoli in a much tighter match than anybody in the Media was expecting whilst we won 4 straight in the league and beat Cowdenbeath in the Cup.

League Table

View attachment 263081

Top of the league at the moment but Celtic have a couple of games to catch up and could easily pass us in that time.

Player of the Month - Danny Williams

View attachment 263080

Rene Adler, what a signing!! :O
I know mate i couldnt believe it either, he must have lowered his aspirations as i didnt see him there all summer, hes on a ton of extras with his contract but i think hes worth it

Inverness CT

View attachment 262131

October 2017

We set a new Champions League Attendance low at the same time of setting our own Gate receipt high!

View attachment 262130View attachment 262129

McDonald Out Injured

View attachment 262128

Our First Champions League Group Win

View attachment 262127

October Results

View attachment 262126

So it wasnt an high scoring month as we started the month getting thrashed by At Madrid before youth intake centre back got the only goal in our win against Hamilton.
We then only managed a draw against Hearts before beating Olympiakos in the European Cup and ended the month amazingly with two late goals sealing an amazing comeback victory against Celtic.

League Table

View attachment 262125

2 points clear of Celtic at the top of the table but they do have a game in hand on us.

Player of the Month - Cardozo for that Celtic Goal

View attachment 262124

Inverness CT

View attachment 261730

November 2017

Christie, Adler and Cardozo All Injured

View attachment 261729View attachment 261728View attachment 261727

But i did knock down another free transfer player with my negotiating skills and bring in James McArthur a brilliant CM

View attachment 261726

November Results

View attachment 261725

The month started really badly as we lost to Celtic in the League Cup Quarter Finals before only managing a draw against Hibs before Olympiakos beat us too.
We then picked up decent couple of results as we beat Rangers and Dundee Utd before we end the month with Napoli thrashing us 6-2.

League Table

View attachment 261724

Top of the table and still undefeated but Celtic are still right up their with us just 3 points behind with a game in hand on us.

Player of the Month - Uffe Bech - 3 Goals - 3 Assists

View attachment 261723

Inverness CT

View attachment 260962

December 2017

Celtic beat us at the start of the month to end our massive 32 league game unbeaten run

View attachment 260958

We Finish Bottom of Our Champions League Group

View attachment 260957

Mackie Out for 7 Weeks

View attachment 260954

Former Loanee Adam Armstrong Won the European Golden Boy

View attachment 260953

December Results

View attachment 260952

We started the month beating Arbroath in the Cup before Celtic ruined our massive unbeaten record, We then got back on track putting 4 past St Johnstone before ending our Champions League campaign with At Madrid thrashing us 6-0.
We then had a couple of decent 2-1 wins over St Mirren and Motherwell before losing to Aberdeen in a 4-3 thriller we ended the year on a good note though beating Partick Thistle 2-0.

League Table

View attachment 260951

Despite a couple of poor losses in recent matches we are just 2 points behind Celtic just past the halfway stage.

Player of the Month - George Byers

View attachment 260950

Inverness CT

View attachment 260757

January 2018

Anya, Byers and McLauglin All Injured

View attachment 260756View attachment 260755View attachment 260754

January Results

View attachment 260753

We started the month well beating Hamilton with a late goal before Hearts destroyed us 1-4 we then got back on track with a win against Hibs but then Rangers beat us in a topsy turvy few weeks before ending the month with an impressive win at Celtic which we desperately needed to stand any chance of staying in the Title race.

League Table

View attachment 260752

After that terrible month we are now 5 points behind Celtic with beating them in the last game the only way we are still in with a shout of retaining our title.

Inverness CT

View attachment 260490

February 2018

Mackie Injured Again

View attachment 260489

We get our first bonus from the Vuckic deal with a cool £650k

View attachment 260488

Feb Results

View attachment 260487

So we played Dundee Utd 3 times in 5 games this month as we won 4 on the bounce in the league whilst Dundee Utd took us to a replay in the Scottish Cup before we snuck past them in the replay.

League Table

View attachment 260486

Still 5 points behind with 10 games to go and i dont think we are going to retain the League Title we won last year with losing Aarons and Armstrong too much for our team to cope with.

Player of the Month Ikechi Anya - 2 Goals - 3 Assists

View attachment 260485