Inverness CT

View attachment 272554

March 2015

League Cup Final V Partick Thistle

View attachment 272553

Our strikeforce had the chances but they just couldnt stick the ball in the back of the net, luckily our defence were in fine form and we managed to get a very late extra time winner thanks to 34 year old Richie Foran whos barely played a game in recent weeks to pick up my first trophy with Inverness.

Inverness Win League Cup

View attachment 272552

Youth Intake Player Hendry breaks Inverness and League records for Youngest player after recent debut in the league.

View attachment 272551

March Results

View attachment 272550

I switched it around a little bit for the other Cup game and it showed as Aberdeen beat us easily but after the League Cup win we managed to beat Dundee Utd and then beat Partick Thistle again this time in the league to end the month.

League Table

View attachment 272549

Partick are starting to fall behind now and i feel we have secured at least a top 3 finish with Aberdeen just 1 point behind us and Celtic now just 6 points ahead.

Player of the Month Richie Foran - Cup Winner

View attachment 272548

Well done mate. Some decent youth players too.
Thanks mate, think im going to have to focus on the youth intake as im currently in the summer market and dont have any wages or budget to improve the squad,

Inverness CT

View attachment 272371

April 2015

April Results

View attachment 272370

An amazing end to the normal season before the League gets split in half as we beat Dundee, Aberdeen and Celtic in the league in some huge matches against top sides before only managing a draw against Motherwell in the first game since the split.

League Table

View attachment 272369

So after the big wins against Aberdeen and Celtic we have cut the lead at the top to just 3 points behind Celtic whilst we have all but confirmed second place with 4 games to go.

Player of the Month - Calum Ferguson - 4 Goals - 1 Assist

View attachment 272368

Inverness CT

View attachment 272367

May 2015

May Results

View attachment 272366

It wasnt a terrible end to the season but the draw against Aberdeen at the beginning of the month all but ended any chances of the Title. We then managed to ****** a very late win against St Mirren before getting well beat against Celtic. We ended the season on a high though as we edged past Partick Thistle.

League Table

View attachment 272364

So i achieved everything i wanted to get done this season and more, we smashed our old points record by 20 points and finished in second place higher than we have ever been before which also got us European football for next season.

Inverness In Europe

View attachment 272357

Record High For Inverness

View attachment 272356

My goals for next year will be more to consolidate being in the Top 2

Break Our Points Total Again

Do well in Europe but i cant see we will get beyond the qualifiers.

Inverness Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 272361

Top Goalscorer - Calum Ferguson - 17 Goals

View attachment 272360

Player of the Year - Gary Warren

View attachment 272359

Young Player of the Year - Josh Meekings

View attachment 272358

Calum Ferguson Wins League's Young Player of the Year

View attachment 272355

Meekings and Tansy Make League Team of the Year

View attachment 272354

Inverness CT

View attachment 272341

June 2015

End of Season News

Gary Warren Is Named Fans Player of the Year Too

View attachment 272339

Inverness Best Eleven of the Season Announced

View attachment 272337

Inverness Annouce Over £2Million In Profit Thanks To 2nd Place Finish

View attachment 272336

On other news Celtic did the Double by winning the Scottish Cup along with the League.

View attachment 272335

The big surprise was in the Champions League Final which saw Ajax roll back the years and beat Roma in the Final, two teams you wouldnt think would be making the Knockout stages.

View attachment 272334

Good work so far, I always play as Inverness in all of my FM it's always fun to try and topple the giant and nice job beating Celtic in the semi final... it's like real life!

Inverness CT

View attachment 841671

July 2015

Season Expectations

View attachment 272263

So i picked getting into Europe as even if i thought we could win the league their was no extra money available and as you can see despite my decent first season a couple of loans/ free transfers is all i can hope for.

Inverness Draw Molde In Europa League Qualifiers

View attachment 272264

1st Leg V Molde

View attachment 272265

We had the better chances but i had to play a midfield upfront with our first 3 choices of striker injured and it showed before Watkins scored the opener, before they equalized with less than 10 minutes to go but it didnt matter as Tansy knocked in the winner late on.

2nd Leg V Molde

View attachment 272270

Another 2-1 victory with Midfielder Christie having to play in attack again but it was centre back Meekings who scored the winner.

Ferguson Came Back And Got Re-Injured

View attachment 272269

Oh ****** Draw Spartak Moscow In Next Round

View attachment 272268

1st Leg V Spartak Moscow

View attachment 272267

As was expected were well beaten by Spartak Moscow and look towards domestic success in the Cups now with European almost done.

We do manage to bring in our first new player this season with young Striker Adam Armstrong joining from Newcastle on loan for the season.

View attachment 272266

Inverness CT

View attachment 272175

August 2015

Season Odds

View attachment 272174

So after our decent run last year were predicted more of the same in second place with Aberdeen in 3rd and Celtic predicted to retain their Title. The big shock is Dundee Utd predicted in 4th as they only managed 9th last year and flirted with relegation whilst Rangers are back in the league and predicted to consolidate in 7th

Starting 11 and Tactic For New Season

View attachment 272173

Europa League 2nd Leg V Spartak Moscow

View attachment 272172

We did much better away from home but they still managed to get a goal on the night to beat us here and over the two legs and end our European Adventure.

August Results

View attachment 272171

Well 2-1 results were the main thing for this month as we opened up the season with a 2-1 win before losing to St Mirren 2-1, they are the real dark horse of the season after their affiliation with Newcastle allowed them to bring in some quality on loans that i was also going for.
We then managed to rattle off 4 2-1 wins in a row in the league with Adam Armstrong looking an amazing loan signing with 5 goals in his first 6 league games.

League Table

View attachment 272170

Its only early days but it feels good to be at the top.

Player of the Month - Adam Armstrong - 5 Goals - 1 Assist

View attachment 272169

Heres the St Mirren loan deals they made with Newcastle and bar Ryan Taylor i had put in loan deals for the other 3! Whilst Celtic also strengthened with a huge loan deal for Barcelona player Alen Halilovic

View attachment 272168

St Mirren always produce good youngsters & they always win the league in my saves! John McGinn is a quality player and as your aware of Dundee Uniteds youth talents just keep an eye on them! Glad you never beat Celtic first season always dulls a save down doing the unexpected right away I think although most of my saves I see Celtic fail badly and only win the league on the first season before St Mirren start dominating lol.

St Mirren always produce good youngsters & they always win the league in my saves! John McGinn is a quality player and as your aware of Dundee Uniteds youth talents just keep an eye on them! Glad you never beat Celtic first season always dulls a save down doing the unexpected right away I think although most of my saves I see Celtic fail badly and only win the league on the first season before St Mirren start dominating lol.
Yeah im glad i didnt win the league too early after we won a few games around April and got close to Celtic i was kind of like oh ****** what if i win the league already, where do i go from here.

Inverness CT

View attachment 272044

September 2015

So right near the end of the transfer window i made a few deals with Ross Draper and Lewis Horner joining West Ham and Millwall respectively for around £500k each but it still wasnt enough to get me anyone i wanted so we also let last years Top Goalscorer Calum Ferguson join Besiktas for £2Million after he lost his starting spot to Armstrong.
This allowed me to finally bring in a couple of players the first being transfer listed Celtic player Gary Mackay Steven for £1.1Million and another Newcastle player joining on loan in exciting winger Rolando Aarons.

View attachment 272043View attachment 272042

Then after all my money was spent just to really ****** me up Swansea came in for one of my defenders and activated his small release clause that i didnt even know he had! I didnt even have chance to replace him they did it so late!

View attachment 272041

Love how in the Transfer round-up we have both of the major failed transfers!

View attachment 272040

We smash the old Inverness transfer record

View attachment 272039

First Choice Keeper Out for 4 Months

View attachment 272038

Even worse my second choice keeper is already out injured for a month

View attachment 272037

So just as it looks like i will have to play my third choice keeper and youth intake player McManus he gets injured too!

View attachment 272036

Top Scorer Armstrong gets injured too whilst Twardzik is already injured and Ferguson has just been sold

View attachment 272035

So with our first 3 choices of GK injured we had to bring in Roy Carroll on a free transfer and he could well be better than the other keepers anyway

View attachment 272034

8 injuries with 6 from my starting lineup

View attachment 272033

September Results

View attachment 272032

We keep up with the 2-1 results as long with drawing 2-2 with Ross County we beat Partick Thistle and Dundee 2-1 in the league whilst we sneak past Falkirk in the cup.

League Table

View attachment 272031

Despite all the injuries were still top of the table but they will be more of a nuisance next month.

Player of the Month - Danny Williams - 3 Goals - 3 Assists

View attachment 272030

Really nice first season mate! Just out of interest, who did Ajax sign/sell in the summer after winning the UCL?

Awesome signings in GMS & Aarons. They will provide alot of attacking flair.

Inverness CT

View attachment 271414

October 2015

Oh ****** emergency replacement GK Carroll is now out injured too!

View attachment 271413

Add CM Nick Ross To The Injury List

View attachment 271412

October Results

View attachment 271411

Not a good month as we only manage draws against Rangers and Hamilton but do smash Motherwell but the month ended poorly as we got knocked out of the Cup by Aberdeen and it was all down to individual errors!

View attachment 271410View attachment 271409

League Table

View attachment 271408

So despite dropping points this month in the league were still joint on points with Celtic at the top and even have a game in hand on them.

Player of the Month - Rolando Aarons - 3 Goals - 3 Assists

View attachment 271407

Inverness CT

View attachment 270980

November 2015

The injuries have taken their toll as our unbeaten run in the league comes to a quick end as Aberdeen smash us 3-0 after we hadnt lost since August.

View attachment 270979

Armstrong Injured Again - Are All Geordie Strikers Made of Glass?

View attachment 270978

November Results

View attachment 270977

So after Aberdeen smashed us we got back on track with 1-0 wins over St Mirren and Dundee Utd before getting our revenge against Aberdeen as we knock them out of the Scottish Cup thanks to a couple late Twardzik goals.

League Table

View attachment 270976

With all our injuries were not doing too bad being joint top with Celtic but our goal difference is terrible compared to theirs.

Player of the Month - Chris Brown

View attachment 270975