View attachment 270552

December 2015

DC Meekings out til the New Year

View attachment 270551

Pollock Breaks Record For Youngest Inverness and League Goalscorer

View attachment 270550

December Results

View attachment 270549

We only manage a draw against lowly St Johnstone before smashing Celtic 3-0 in a huge result with former Celtic player Twardzik getting a brace.
We then won 3 more games on the bounce mainly due to late penalty decisions in the first two and in the final match a very early Aarons goal.

League Table

View attachment 270548

Oh yes we going into the New Year top of the table after our recent run of good form and that big win over Celtic but we were pretty lucky this month and really need to try and get our whole squad fit now to mount a serious Title Challenge.

Player of the Month - Djamal

View attachment 270547

wow your key players get injured a lot. do you think its just bad luck or over training? fatigue or bringing some players back to soon

I signed up here purely to wish you the best in your game, just got FM15 and Inverness CT were my team of choice too. Hope my first season is as productive as yours was

wow your key players get injured a lot. do you think its just bad luck or over training? fatigue or bringing some players back to soon
Yeah probable rotation doesnt help but a lot of them get injured on international duty or in training so will have to take a look at that and get better physios.
Doing a great job keeping up with Celtic, keep it up.
thanks mate
I signed up here purely to wish you the best in your game, just got FM15 and Inverness CT were my team of choice too. Hope my first season is as productive as yours was
Thanks very much mate, have a look at some different tactics they can be key to any success more so than having good players, as i find my team probably isnt the second best in the league but the tactic just works well.

Inverness CT

View attachment 269671

January 2016

Djamal Injured along with Warren

View attachment 269669View attachment 269668

January Results

View attachment 269666

After our recent good form in the past couple of months we start the New Year with a loss to Rangers were all the goal were penalties as Tansy scored the first penalty before they got back to back penalties inside 7 minutes late on and then Tansy got sent off!
We then managed to go from 4-1 down to Motherwell to ****** a draw after 3 goals in the second half and an impressive performance by Aarons, we then won our other two games of the month in the league beating Hamilton and Aberdeen.

League Table

View attachment 269665

So despite dropping points this month we are still in the Title race just 1 point behind Celtic with a game in hand whilst Rolando Aarons is up into second place in the Goalscoring charts.

Player of the Month Rolando Aarons - 5 Goals in 4 Games

View attachment 269664

How are you financially? I've hit January in year one and without over spending I'm crippled. Even renewing contracts is troublesome so I'm losing players left and right. 2nd in the league though a long way clear of 3rd.

How are you financially? I've hit January in year one and without over spending I'm crippled. Even renewing contracts is troublesome so I'm losing players left and right. 2nd in the league though a long way clear of 3rd.
Yeah my finances are pants, predicted to lose around £3Million each season unless i do well in the league and Europe plus sell players, i also try and set up big away friendlies as that can bring in some serious dosh for us.

Inverness CT

View attachment 266599

February 2016

So the transfer window ended with Partick Thistle losing some key players and Aberdeen going spending crazy!

View attachment 266597

So we didnt do any business but maybe we should have because in the space of a couple of days we lose Mackay-Steven and Aarons to bad injuries.

View attachment 266596View attachment 266595

Feb Results

View attachment 266594

So it was not a good month as the injuries just got too much for us and our backup strikers are rubbish! We only managed 3 wins in the league this month whilst drawing with Dundee Utd and losing to Celtic but worst of all St Johnstone knocked us out of the Scottish Cup!

League Table

View attachment 266593

Despite dropping points and just losing to Celtic were are still on the same points as them but they have such a better goal difference with our Midfielder Aarons our top goalscorer.

Player of the Month Liam Polworth - He came in after so many injuries to other players and did amazing with 2 goals and 3 assists.

View attachment 266592

Inverness CT

View attachment 266580

March 2016

Whilst Armstrong is injured Twardzik is our main striker and he hasnt scored in 15 Hours!!!

View attachment 266577

March Results

View attachment 266575

So we started the month well with Armstrong scoring a brace on his comeback from injury whilst recent youth intake player Morrison scored on his debut.
But it all went donwhill from their as we only managed draws against Dundee and Rangers despite at one point being 2 goals up against Dundee.

League Table

View attachment 266573

Despite dropping more points after back to back draws were still within a shout of the Title just 1 point behind Celtic with 6 games to go.

Player of the Month Adam Armstrong - 3 Goals in 3 Games

View attachment 266572

Only just noticed you had this game going. Will be sure to follow now :) Doing well so far! Do you plan on bringing in players coming to the end of their careers like you did with Limerick or sticking with bringing mainly youth players through?

Only just noticed you had this game going. Will be sure to follow now :) Doing well so far! Do you plan on bringing in players coming to the end of their careers like you did with Limerick or sticking with bringing mainly youth players through?
Bring in what i can get to be honest, im not going to have much money to do anything but would rather bring youngsters in

Inverness CT

View attachment 266557

April 2016

Sign New 2 Year Deal

View attachment 266556

Tansy and Meekings Injured Now!!!

View attachment 266553View attachment 266552

April Results

View attachment 266551

So we beat Motherwell in the last normal league game of the season before the table got split in half and after that we only managed a draw with St Mirren and then got thrashed by Celtic and Aberdeen in some shocking performances as we have to play too many youth players in the matchday squad and it shows.

League Table

View attachment 266549

Well Celtic won the title after beating us and thats that for another season as we just go and destroy our own season in the space of 3 matches.

Inverness CT

View attachment 266389

May 2016

This just sums up our poor run of form to end the season

View attachment 266388

May Results

View attachment 266387

So 2 more losses as we end the season on a 5 game winless run thanks to the injuries taking their toll with 7 first team players missing the Dundee Utd game including our GK, 2 defenders and our DMC.
I hope this injury curse doesnt run into next season and we get a bit of strength in depth into the side.

League Table

View attachment 266386

So we made second place our own but we really should have done better in our Title Challenge as we go from equal points with 6 games to go to ending up 11 points behind Celtic

One bit of good news is i managed to bring Aarons and Armstrong back for another season on loan deals, Aarons has been amazing whilst if Armstrong stays injury free he could be amazing for us.

View attachment 266384View attachment 266383

In other news their was another shock Champions League winner as Liverpool beat Bayern Munich in the Final

View attachment 266382

Inverness CT

View attachment 266375

May 2016 - End of Season

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 266373

Top Goalscorer - Rolando Aarons - 15 Goals

View attachment 266370

It sums up our seasons striking woes with midfielder Aarons our top goalscorer and with 15 goals, thats decent for him but a Title Challenging side need a 20 goal a season striker.

Player of the Year - Graeme Shinnie

View attachment 266365

Young Player of the Year - Josh Meekings

View attachment 266363

Despite having a lot of injuries missing 16 weeks this season in total Armstrong won the Writers Young Player of the Year Award

View attachment 266360

Armstrong and Meekings but no Aarons!!! - In Team of the Year

View attachment 266359

Aarons wins Fans Player of the Year

View attachment 266357

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 266353

So just 2 players were a part of 45 games whilst at least 7 of the main team missed 10 games or more!

Inverness CT

View attachment 266345

July 2016

Pre-season Transfers

Season Expectations

View attachment 266344

So we have to challenge for the title with no transfer money just around 40k to play with in the wage budget.

So along with Aarons and Armstrong re-signing on loan for another season i brought in Porto RB Opare on loan for the season

View attachment 266343

I then brought in 5 players on free transfers whilst we lost Graeme Shinnie to Swansea after they activated his measly £1.2Million release clause that i didnt know about whilst we got just under £1Million for Watkins and Twardzik left for just 60K after his torrid season.

Free Transfers

Ryan Fraser - AMRL

View attachment 266338

Kevin McDonald - CM

View attachment 266337

Bryan Ruiz - AMC/CM

View attachment 266336

Jamie Mackie - AMRL/ST

View attachment 266335

Gordon Greer - DC

View attachment 266334

Right so that was all of my pre-season transfers, i did do a little more business but there are a few games first to post about in July/August.

Inverness CT

View attachment 266165

July 2016

We draw San Marino side Cosmos in the Europa League 1st Qualfying rnd

View attachment 266164

1st Leg V Cosmos

View attachment 266163

This was before the free transfers so the only change was the Opare loan but we still had a decent 4-0 win with a brace from Watkins and Armstrong.

2nd Leg V Cosmos

View attachment 266162

10-0 win with 6 different scorers including Polworth netting a hattrick again this match was before the new signings could play.

We draw Omonoia from Cyprus in the 2nd Qualfying rnd of the Europa League

View attachment 266161

1st Leg V Omonoia

View attachment 266160

We had the better chances and possession but managed to lose this match badly 3-1 even though McDonald and Mackie played their first games for us.

Injury woes continue into the new season as new signing Bryan Ruiz breaks his leg before even playing a game and will miss 7 months!

View attachment 266159

2nd Leg V Omonioa

View attachment 266158

A much better performance at home with Aarons getting a goal early on before Mackie got taken off injured before 10 minutes, centre back Meekings scored a second with 72 minutes gone and we went through on the away goal.

Another new signing injured! Mackie 4 Months

View attachment 266149

We draw Polish side Wisla in the 3rd Qualfying rnd.

View attachment 266148

1st Leg V Wisla

View attachment 266147

An important away goal and win but with the chances we had Aarons should have got a hattrick but now we face a nervy second leg at home next month

July Results

View attachment 266146

Inverness CT

View attachment 265948

August 2016

Scottish Premier League Odds

View attachment 265946

So despite back to back second place finishes we are predicted to finish 3rd this year as we dont spend the money to strengthen. We were involved in 2 of the top 3 transfers but they were both outgoing players whilst Celtic spent big money on a couple of players whilst getting Halilovic on loan for the season and Rangers signed a fair few players too.

Starting 11 and Tactic for New Season

View attachment 265945

Europa League 2nd leg V Wisla

View attachment 265943

We would have been going out on away goals despite another decent display but Armstrong popped up with seconds to go to seal the winner!

Inverness Draw R.Sociedad in Europa League Playoffs

View attachment 265942

This is ridiculous! Coming second in the league and you still need 8 games to get to the Group Stages! We are never going to beat Sociedad!

100 Games As Inverness Boss

View attachment 265941

Europa League Playoffs

1st Leg V R.Soc

View attachment 265940

A fairly even game but their quality showed in the final 3rd as they took their chances and beat us 3-0.

2nd Leg V R.Soc

View attachment 265939

A better performance in the second leg as we go out of the Europa League with a 2-2 draw, and thats Europe over for another season.

New Gate Receipt High

View attachment 265938

Former Newcastle Striker Haris Vuckic joins on a free transfer after Mackie and Ruiz's injuries leave us short up front.

View attachment 265937

Ikechi Anya also comes in on a free transfer and looks a brilliant free transfer at this level

View attachment 265935

August Results

View attachment 265934

So we started the season with a shock loss to Ross County but we roared back with impressive wins over Partick and Dundee Utd before Hibernian nabbed a result from us.
We ended the month better though with Aarons grabbing a late winner for us against St Mirren.

League Table

View attachment 265933

Player of the Month

View attachment 265932

Inverness CT

View attachment 265882

September 2016

Scottish Premier League Round-Up

View attachment 265881

My Transfer History

View attachment 265880

So the only transfer i hadnt mentioned was Mackay-Steven joining Rangers for £1.8Million £700k more than we paid for him despite him barely featuring this season for us.

Injuries again as Vuckic and Aarons set to miss a month each

View attachment 265878View attachment 265877

September Results

View attachment 265876

We smash Ayr in the Cup 4-0 whilst we only dropped points to Aberdeen in the league with decent wins against Dundee and Rangers with my attackers for once in a rich goalscoring vein.

League Table

View attachment 265874

1 point clear at the top at this early stage of the season whilst Celtic will draw level if they win their game in hand.

Player of the Month - Ikechi Anya - Amazing First Month - 3 Goals - 3 Assists.

View attachment 265871