Inverness CT

View attachment 265865

October 2016

McDonald and Aarons Added to the injury list

View attachment 265862View attachment 265861

After Vuckic came back from injury he went straight out on International duty and got injured again!

View attachment 265859

October Results
View attachment 265858

So we started the month well with an impressive 4-1 win against Hamilton before suffering a bore draw against Hearts but we came roaring back with a 3-1 win against Celtic but that result felt like nothing as we then got knocked out of the League Cup by Partick.

League Table

View attachment 265853

Were currently 3 points clear at the top of the table after 11 games thanks to the form of our attacking players

Player of the Month - Adam Armstrong

View attachment 265851

Armstrong is on 14 goals already this season and our top goalscorers for the past 2 years have only got 15 and 17 goals in the past two seasons.

Inverness CT

View attachment 265715

November 2016

Warren and Goalscoring Machine Armstrong Injured Too

View attachment 265714View attachment 265713

Injuries Galore

View attachment 265712

November Results

View attachment 265711

We lose a shocking result to Dundee Utd but manage to beat Ross County in the league and cup either side of that loss.

League Table

View attachment 265710

Equal points with Celtic at the top of the table after 13 games and for once we have a better goal difference too thanks to Aarons and Armstrong.

Player of the Month - Danny Williams - 2 Goals - 4 Assists

View attachment 265709

Inverness CT

View attachment 265708

December 2016

Armstrong Injured As soon as hes gets back

View attachment 265707

Armstrong Has Missed A Combined 7 Months Injured Since I got him on loan

View attachment 265706

Roy Carroll and Tansy Injured Too AAAARRRGGHHH

View attachment 265705View attachment 265704

December Results

View attachment 265703

4 wins, a draw and a rubbish loss live on tV against Rangers.

League Table

View attachment 265702

Halfway point of the season and we are equal points and equal goal difference at the top with Celtic and this could be our best chance of challenging for the Title.

Player of the Month - Jamie Mackie - 2 Goals - 4 Assists

View attachment 265701

going well so far but boy do you get a lot of injuries. have you got a time frame in which you hope to win the league? in 5 seasons or less?

Great stuff, crunch clash with Celtic coming up!
Yeah with such a small league the potential 4 league games we play them in will be key to our title challenge
going well so far but boy do you get a lot of injuries. have you got a time frame in which you hope to win the league? in 5 seasons or less?
I suppose until i get bored! Its going to be tough to win the league with our financial restraints compared to Celtic but even if i do win the title in the next couple of seasons i dont think it will be total domination from their on out.

when you win the league the challenge becomes a little more boring lol! Good challenge this year though hope you take it to the very end.

when you win the league the challenge becomes a little more boring lol! Good challenge this year though hope you take it to the very end.
Yeah im glad it hasnt been too easy, now in the 3rd season and just really challenging is were i want to be.

Inverness CT

View attachment 264932

January 2017

January Results

View attachment 264931

So i didnt bring anyone in as i couldnt get the money together i let Djamal join Fulham on a free transfer after hes really gone down hill now being 33.
Well it was a **** of a game against Hearts but it didnt go our way as we raced into a 3-1 lead before half time but Dale Carrick got a second half hattrick including scoring the winner with seconds to go of the match.
We then had good wins against Dundee and Ross County whilst also holding Celtic to a draw but we were at one point 2-0 up at home against them and really should have won it.

League Table

View attachment 264930

It only takes one bad month and your right out of the title race as Celtic are now 6 points clear but we do have a game in hand.

Player of the Month - Adam Armstrong Hes Scored 20 goals already this season and is back from injury to hopefully push for the title

View attachment 264929

January Transfer Window Round-Up

View attachment 264928

Just caught up on this, Armstrong and Aarons are utter goal machines! Been a NUFC fan its nice to see them develop properly! I have never seen any one have such bad injury luck as yourself! Fingers crossed it improves and good luck on remainder of the season!

Just caught up on this, Armstrong and Aarons are utter goal machines! Been a NUFC fan its nice to see them develop properly! I have never seen any one have such bad injury luck as yourself! Fingers crossed it improves and good luck on remainder of the season!
Thanks mate, Aarons and Armstrong have been brilliant for me so far im hoping to get them back for another season but Aarons is looking good enough for Newcastle now

Inverness CT

View attachment 264525

February 2017

Gutted Armstrong Gets Injured Again

View attachment 264524

February Results

View attachment 264523

We smash Livingston in the Cup in our most impressive month so far this season as we only drop points against Aberdeen around winning 5 games this month in the league as the likes of Vuckic and Mackie step up for the injured Armstrong.

League Table

View attachment 264521

After an impressive month we are back on even points with Celtic they just have a 3 goal better goal difference but with 9 games to go its still all to play for.

Player of the Month - Ryan Christie

View attachment 264520

Inverness CT

View attachment 264287

March 2017

Tansy and Meekings Add To Injury list but a lot of people are almost back from injury for the Title run in

View attachment 264286View attachment 264285

March Results

View attachment 264284

An outstanding month as we knock Celtic out of the Scottish Cup before putting 6 and 5 past Hamilton and Dundee in the league.

League Table

View attachment 264283

Celtic draw their most recent match and were now 2 points clear at the top of the table with a 5 goal better goal difference with 7 games to go.

Player of the Month - Rolando Aarons - 5 Goals - 5 Assists

View attachment 264282

Inverness CT

View attachment 264280

April 2017

Christie Will Miss Most of the Title Run in

View attachment 264279

April Results

View attachment 264278

Another superb month as we start of with a late win against Celtic before beating Celtic 4-3 in a thrilling encounter with Greer scoring a late winner in the last normal game of the league season before the table splits.
We smashed 5 past Hamilton in the Cup including Anya grabbing a second half hattrick to set up a Scottish Cup Final against Hearts before going on to beat Celtic again thanks to an Armstrong hattrick we did only manage a draw at Hearts to end the month though.

League Table

View attachment 264277

After those two recent wins against Celtic the Title is within our grasp as were now 6 points clear with 3 games to go!

Player of the Month - Adam Armstrong - Hit the 30 Goal Mark This Season

View attachment 264276

Inverness CT

View attachment 263760

May 2017

May Results

View attachment 263759

A perfect end to the season and you all know what that means! We managed to start the month well with a decent win against Aberdeen with 2 goals less than a minute apart all but securing the title bar some massive scorelines.
We then went from 2-1 down to scoring a couple of late goals against Partick to confirm the title and we then went on to smash Rangers 6-1 in the final game of the league season.

League Table

View attachment 263758

So Celtic won their last 3 games to but it wasnt enough as we finish the season 6 points clear at the top and win our first ever League Title.

Inverness CT Our Champions!

View attachment 263756

Champions League Football For Inverness

View attachment 263757

Scottish Cup Final V Hearts

View attachment 263755

A poor game but it didnt matter in my eyes as Danny Williams grabs the only goal of the game via penalty in the 99th minute of stoppage time and Inverness secure the Double!!

Inverness CT

View attachment 263393

May 2017 - End of Season

Squad In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 263371

Top Goalscorer - Adam Armstrong - 34 Goals

View attachment 263362

He came good for me this season after an injury hit loan last year but his good form was good for us but now hes less likely to return next season on loan again.

Player of the Season - Rolando Aarons

View attachment 263359

25 goals and 13 assists this season and yet again his good form means were not getting him back next season either so its not looking good for retaining the Title that our 2 best players wont be here next season.

Young Player of the Season - Ryan Christie

View attachment 263348

Wahey somebody whos not going anywhere! Christie has come up from the youth team but this season was his real breakout year with 8 goals and 19 assists. Hes young and Scottish so ticks all the boxes of the sort of players i want at Inverness.

I Win Writers Manager of the Year

View attachment 263342

Aarons Wins League Player of the Year

View attachment 263341

Armstrong Wins Football Writers Player of the Year

View attachment 263340

And League Top Goalscorer

View attachment 263339

Christie Wins Writers Young Player of the Year

View attachment 263338

6 Inverness Players in Scottish League Team of the Year

View attachment 263337

Scottish League Moves Up The Table

View attachment 263336

Best Eleven - This Season

View attachment 263335

And finally Liverpool Retain the Champions League

View attachment 263334

Whats Liverpools squad like? surprised to see them retain the CL so early on.

Hopefully being in the CL will allow you to loan players like Armstrong and Aarons again :)