Very impressive ! I play with Barcelona too, I think this tactic is the best for this team !

1 - Do you play with hermoso tiki taka to post 1 or do you have make to changements ?
2 - Do you play like plug and play ?
3 - Do you play similar away or at home, or which changes you make ?

Very impressive ! I play with Barcelona too, I think this tactic is the best for this team !

1 - Do you play with hermoso tiki taka to post 1 or do you have make to changements ?
2 - Do you play like plug and play ?
3 - Do you play similar away or at home, or which changes you make ?

i don`t make any chcanges i played every game the same way

Loving the Hermoso tactic so far bud, will post screenshots of progress later, it would be interesting to see a 4-1-3-2 tactic bieng utilized in this game, think you would be up for creating one in the future mate?

Keep up the great work :) !

Loving the Hermoso tactic so far bud, will post screenshots of progress later, it would be interesting to see a 4-1-3-2 tactic bieng utilized in this game, think you would be up for creating one in the future mate?

Keep up the great work :) !

4-1-3-2? that would be tricky but interesting! i'll see what i can do at some point.

tried 4222 with IF's, will ave to work on it, very messy.

started 4-1-3-2, 5 games into the season, 5 wins as spurs.

wondering if i should continue this save and see if i can win the premier league, league cup, fa cup and europa league in the first season, fingers crossed :p

wondering if i should continue this save and see if i can win the premier league, league cup, fa cup and europa league in the first season, fingers crossed :p

Go for it mate, sounds & looks promising looking forward to testing it out :)

Go for it mate, sounds & looks promising looking forward to testing it out :)

i'll see what i can do, just need to get past this last stretch of congested fixtures with out any serious injuries and i can press on :)

What happened with this one Iota?

back burner for now, i'd win 6-0 against man u and lose 4-0 against west ham, quite bizarre. The way i problem solve is to start something new, so i don't over think the issue and it comes to me with less stress and i retain most of the hair on my head :p it will come, eventually, just need to iron out the kinks :)

back burner for now, i'd win 6-0 against man u and lose 4-0 against west ham, quite bizarre. The way i problem solve is to start something new, so i don't over think the issue and it comes to me with less stress and i retain most of the hair on my head :p it will come, eventually, just need to iron out the kinks :)

****, fits my City team perfect, nut i'm getting those results already.. i'm blaming the ME, coz i'm awesome.

tried 4222 with IF's, will ave to work on it, very messy.

started 4-1-3-2, 5 games into the season, 5 wins as spurs.
Thanks mate :) Take your time. I know soon u will make an awesome 4222 with IF's .

Using the Hermoso Tiqui-Taca with Liverpool. First season, doing really well at home in the league (haven't lost/conceded a goal) I'm not doing too well away from home. Quite a few losses on the road. Would maybe it be a good idea to use the Shadow tactic away from home?

just a sneak peak of my 4-1-3-2 tactic from half way through the first season :) zero losses 4 draws and the rest wins so far.

View attachment 466880View attachment 466882View attachment 466883

View attachment 466885View attachment 466887View attachment 466888

a few conceded goals, but i only bought one player pre-season - Baines. 25 odd goals for Defoe too, estimating atleast 40 odd hopefully come the end of the season, which is a very decent tally for strikers in fm 2014.

Not too shabby.

Hi Iota, is a project or this tactic is already available? I would try this tactic!! :)

Using the Hermoso Tiqui-Taca with Liverpool. First season, doing really well at home in the league (haven't lost/conceded a goal) I'm not doing too well away from home. Quite a few losses on the road. Would maybe it be a good idea to use the Shadow tactic away from home?

that's a good idea there actually, make sure it is fully fluid before using it though, just incase.

One more question, the limited defender. My defence and midfielders pass completion ratio is 80-88%, and the 3 attacking midfielders is around mid 70%, which is all totally fine. Apart from the limited defender, who's pass completion ratio is 67%. Should I be worried about this (Sakho is my LD, these pass completion rates are after half a season).