ok bare witrh me this is complicated thing i want to question :)

one thing i was thinking on reading the early part of this thread when someone wrote " is that the ai simply just doesnt let us win every game" ..i looked under the hood of the game so to speak using the editor editng shelbourne in irish premier league.. in their i learned chairmans have stats for formations and plays ...i viewed them as that will be the chairmans preferred tendencies or likes manager who do these possibly...but i also remember each club has single stats for tactics and strengths in stats 0-20..im wondering now if any club's own stats as in the hidden menu that shows shelbourne's 0-20 stats is this showing how good they will be intrinsically regardless what player or ai does or is this a golden stat that each team will play best in as in your club is 20/20 in targetman and you used it once and it will just click for you becuase youve come across the 20/20 in whatever field?
i guess i need proper definition of a clubs stats the menus that list any clubs 20/20s ie not the staff or player just the clubs itself?

Last edited:
this tactic have version 14.1.4? or it is work for 14.1.4? thanks dude

Do yoy think it will work proper on lower league teams aswell? :)

ok bare witrh me this is complicated thing i want to question :)

one thing i was thinking on reading the early part of this thread when someone wrote " is that the ai simply just doesnt let us win every game" ..i looked under the hood of the game so to speak using the editor editng shelbourne in irish premier league.. in their i learned chairmans have stats for formations and plays ...i viewed them as that will be the chairmans preferred tendencies or likes manager who do these possibly...but i also remember each club has single stats for tactics and strengths in stats 0-20..im wondering now if any club's own stats as in the hidden menu that shows shelbourne's 0-20 stats is this showing how good they will be intrinsically regardless what player or ai does or is this a golden stat that each team will play best in as in your club is 20/20 in targetman and you used it once and it will just click for you becuase youve come across the 20/20 in whatever field?
i guess i need proper definition of a clubs stats the menus that list any clubs 20/20s ie not the staff or player just the clubs itself?

No, they're just preferences, and will have nothing to do with with the ME.

Struggling to find a good middle ground with the striker/non-striker formations. With the strikerless formation I seem to lack passes into the penalty area and don't create enough chances, creating more through the wings rather than through the middle. With the striker formation however I seem to create more chances but don't have the striker involved in as much of the play as I would've liked! I've currently got a False 9 to see how it goes

CF would be better, they participate more in the attacking and build up play, but you lso to take into account your strikers work rate and team work, for example, a tiki taka formation would be useless for player like baoltelli.

How going the test?

tried it with swansea a couple of times, doing well, not as good as barcelona, but that is to be expected lol, 4 or 5 games, all won. Got a couple of other tactics rolling around in my head i wish to try so i'll see how it goes, also not very well today so one step at a time :)

Hey Iota, just wanted to say thanks for the great work. Great explanations and tactics, love the dedication! :)

had a few bumps so need to go back to the drawing board and figure a work around for that one, in the mean time, i'll be testing some more i have rattling around in my mind.

Hello I have followed your tactics and already these congratulations are very good but the shadows seem extraordinary that plummets slidesets. I await with some eagerness, once again congratulations for the post

well, that was an interest post, google translator? anyway, i await for ti too, i do like making tactic afterall :)