have you ever tried HB instead of Anchor?

it may work in theory, but in FM terms, for the destroyer/creator/suport trio, Anchor man would be te best destroyer role as he just sits there waiting, where as a HB is more of a "lost" sweeper heh

i'll tweak if if people wish me too, but until then i'll be working on other tactics and cheers.
I am the first one to wish then ;) I like the way of playing but it seems like it still can be somehow improved.

Lovely opening post. Its the little things that makes these tactic threads so enjoyable to read. You lay it all out so clearly and on top of that the tactics them selves are excellent:)

Going to give your new 'Shadows' tactic a go now with my Juventus save 3rd season. The Hermoso with the complete striker has been epic thus far so I'm excited to try this.

Lovely opening post. Its the little things that makes these tactic threads so enjoyable to read. You lay it all out so clearly and on top of that the tactics them selves are excellent:)

Going to give your new 'Shadows' tactic a go now with my Juventus save 3rd season. The Hermoso with the complete striker has been epic thus far so I'm excited to try this.

Juve are quite am old sid, if i remember correctly and Llorente is kinda slow if i recall? you'll need fast new blood for the SS and cheers :D

Juve are quite am old sid, if i remember correctly and Llorente is kinda slow if i recall? you'll need fast new blood for the SS and cheers :D

I have used this new 'Shadow' tactic for 3 games just to have a little taste. Juventus are quite old and yes Llorente is a slow ox but it's 3rd season and I have a few new additions to the team. :)

View attachment 434686

View attachment 434685View attachment 434684 View attachment 434683View attachment 434682

View attachment 434681View attachment 434680

I think I'll stick with Hermoso coz its working very well but this new one was very good and fun to watch, some attractive plays indeed:) I think at the end of this 3rd season I will start a new save and buy the correct players for Shadow tactic.

Great job once again:)

I have used this new 'Shadow' tactic for 3 games just to have a little taste. Juventus are quite old and yes Llorente is a slow ox but it's 3rd season and I have a few new additions to the team. :)

View attachment 466111

View attachment 466112View attachment 466115 View attachment 466117View attachment 466119

View attachment 466120View attachment 466122

I think I'll stick with Hermoso coz its working very well but this new one was very good and fun to watch, some attractive plays indeed:) I think at the end of this 3rd season I will start a new save and buy the correct players for Shadow tactic.

Great job once again:)

very nice indeed! do it :p

still in development matey, just playing a few games with different teams to see if it works well, works fab with barca, but so does any tactic really, worked well in swansea, currently doing liverpool, i play 5-10 league games wit the tactic as the tactic is fluid bfore the season starts, tend to be a decent indicator in my eyes.
ah i see cheers bud ill keep my eyes peeled for it ;)

what should i do next, the first person to answer "wins".. 442, 451, 4222, tactic using a sweeper, or no striker? i need inspiration :)

interesting, i'll see what i can do, might take awhile though.

Wow thanks :) No problem . Take as much time you need.

I had one question regarding training (during season) . Is it good if i set general -> average balanced (with no rest + 40% spent in match preparation) and match training-> att.set pieces ? M talking about Shadow and Hermosa.
Btw thanks for spending so much time making awesome tactics . Hats off .

i haven't tried purely using att set pieces, try it out, let me know how it goes :)

and thanks gain :)

i haven't tried purely using att set pieces, try it out, let me know how it goes :)

and thanks gain :)
You're welcome. Btw this patch is sometimes very unpredictable . Like real life. i like it :D

Last edited:
Shadows solid at defense.. If only my team can bang in goals like your Gangwon mate! that be diablo tactic really. Awesome work !
Do you mind looking at MC trying to power shot into goals outside the box? That would make the game thrilling mate!

I used trio of Pastore (ss) - michu (treq) - Bony (ss) and they put in imprssive goals, Michu is a natural treq, so he is almost a must in my mind.

The key to it really, 7 defend and 3 wait for a mistake and take advantage. So speed is a must and composure as well, so they can out run the defence and keep their cool too. I even used Sterling, he is pacey as they come, he does well in a SS position, well, when he has had some finishing training, that is.