Iran agents 'planned US terror attacks'

Typing uses muscles. Muscles need oxygen to work. So you use oxygen to type. Just sayin'. ;) It's k, Wales has just reduced your ability to think.

But the impact on the global intake of oxygen from ajt's use of his muscles is so negligible it's hardly worth mentioning. Just sayin' ;)

Hey guys why doesn't the US go and invade Iran over this (since Iran more less attacked their country, the fact it was foiled is irrelevant), or maybe not because Iran is best friends with China, Russia, North Korea and most of the Arab World.

The US have got themselves way in over their head in Arabia and the Middle East. I like the way that us British are pulling out now under the pretence of "victory", if you have to go on Newsnight and Question Time to explain how we have achieved "victory" then the chances are, we havn't.

This whole "War on Terror" or as I call it, "Vietnam - Part 2", has been one big balls up. All that has happened is a melting pot has been creating in the Middle East and now most of the emergent nations (China, India, Pakistan) have really turned against the west, hence the fact Iran are brazen enough to sanction an attack on the US, they know that the UN and the US and NATO are poweless to administer repercussions.

The US is practically owned by China thanks to all the debt it's in with them, Britain is tied up in the EU and the EU can't upset Russia (who basically have the monopoly on the European power supply - except maybe Germany, but Germany don't really care for the US's problems), The Arab world will always side with it's neighbours (casing point: Six Day War, Yom Kippur War, Arab-Israel War, Suez Crisis) and plus they support Palestine and Lebanon, where as the US support Israel, Russia along with China and North Korea are long standing supporters of Iran.

Oh and one major difference where the US will do absolutly nothing about this:

Iran actually have Nuclear Weapons unlike the cardboard tubes that Saddam was hoarding in Iraq.

But the impact on the global intake of oxygen from ajt's use of his muscles is so negligible it's hardly worth mentioning. Just sayin' ;)

Perhaps he has an industrial strength keyboard that requires all his energy to type with? Just sayin'. ;)

Less off topic - Iran be crazyyyy! There, on topic again.

Perhaps he has an industrial strength keyboard that requires all his energy to type with? Just sayin'. ;)

It's actually just waterproof, to protect against all the tears Ajt sheds when people link Moyes with other jobs on here. :)

Hey guys why doesn't the US go and invade Iran over this (since Iran more less attacked their country, the fact it was foiled is irrelevant), or maybe not because Iran is best friends with China, Russia, North Korea and most of the Arab World.

The US have got themselves way in over their head in Arabia and the Middle East. I like the way that us British are pulling out now under the pretence of "victory", if you have to go on Newsnight and Question Time to explain how we have achieved "victory" then the chances are, we havn't.

This whole "War on Terror" or as I call it, "Vietnam - Part 2", has been one big balls up. All that has happened is a melting pot has been creating in the Middle East and now most of the emergent nations (China, India, Pakistan) have really turned against the west, hence the fact Iran are brazen enough to sanction an attack on the US, they know that the UN and the US and NATO are poweless to administer repercussions.

The US is practically owned by China thanks to all the debt it's in with them, Britain is tied up in the EU and the EU can't upset Russia (who basically have the monopoly on the European power supply - except maybe Germany, but Germany don't really care for the US's problems), The Arab world will always side with it's neighbours (casing point: Six Day War, Yom Kippur War, Arab-Israel War, Suez Crisis) and plus they support Palestine and Lebanon, where as the US support Israel, Russia along with China and North Korea are long standing supporters of Iran.

Iran actually have Nuclear Weapons unlike the cardboard tubes that Saddam was hoarding in Iraq.

Untitled Pagehina are calming down in recent years, they need the west as much as they need them.

It's actually just waterproof, to protect against all the tears Ajt sheds when people link Moyes with other jobs on here. :)

That's a sucker punch. I'm calling the Quds Force to track you down and kill you.

PS - I just realised it's kind of ironic that I'm a 'red' yet I support Everton.

Just pointing out that typing in words isn't actually using up any oxygen. Just sayin'. ;) ​ajt you thicko

I'm afraid Joel speaks the truth. oops. Just used some more. Just sayin :p

except that has nothing to do with the story. Can we actually discuss the merits of the Story rather than taking a pop at the US. and No Iran doesnt have nukes, becuase if they were really that close Israel would have bombed the **** out of them

I wonder if this situation will actually increase the twitchiness of Israels trigger finger right now. Which is pretty much the situation-nobody can tell what exactly will arise from this whole situation.

Ironically, the first crazy Welsh person I find whilst living in Wales is on the internet.

I wonder if this situation will actually increase the twitchiness of Israels trigger finger right now. Which is pretty much the situation-nobody can tell what exactly will arise from this whole situation.

The biggest problem here isnt US-Iran, its Israel-Iran, and Saudi Arabia-Iran. Israel are waiting for a reason to pull the trigger on them, Saudi Arabia has been putting pressure on the US to "cut the head off the snake". War in Iran would be a conventional war, but one with such high casualties. Its in no one's interests to go to war.

If Israel declares war, then they'll win, simple as. The Israeli war machine is, pound for pound, without compare in the entire world.

And even if they did have a couple of nukes, it'd take some serious cahonas to fire one when you have literally thousands of nukes pointed at you.

The biggest problem here isnt US-Iran, its Israel-Iran, and Saudi Arabia-Iran. Israel are waiting for a reason to pull the trigger on them, Saudi Arabia has been putting pressure on the US to "cut the head off the snake". War in Iran would be a conventional war, but one with such high casualties. Its in no one's interests to go to war.

Not to mention it would probaby cause quite an incredible collapse on the world stock markets, and the world economy would quite possibly reach new depths of low it hasn't experienced in such a long time.

If Israel declares war, then they'll win, simple as. The Israeli war machine is, pound for pound, without compare in the entire world.

That depends, because it may unite the arabs against them. We all know how it ended up in the past, but things have changed, and even if they win it'll be at a price they can't afford to pay.

That depends, because it may unite the arabs against them. We all know how it ended up in the past, but things have changed, and even if they win it'll be at a price they can't afford to pay.

As you mentioned, the Arabs did indeed unite against them before, and Israel took them apart with astonishing ease. More to the point, the US now have major interest in the region and retain their friendship with the Israelis. Any kind of serious trouble and NATO would likely get involved in a flash.

It'd be at a price no one wants to pay. But israel are armed to the teeth, and so are the Saudi's who'd side with them, and then Us forces in that country.

But given that Iran has vowed to wipe the off the face off the earth, not sure how much choice they have. A nuclear armed Iran isnt an option for them, and for all Israel's flaws cant say i blame them on that point

Things have changed.

The Israelis now have nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. Arabs won't stand a chance.

Anyway, my money is on a US-led attack against Iran. They have two of the neighbouring countries, as I think Iraq's oil production will be high enough for the US to keep the oil flowing, regardless of whether the Iranians choke the supply on their end. The Saudis would, in this case, definitely help the US by ramping up their oil production too, seen as it was an attack on a Saudi embassy. The US arms- and oil industry will thus grow even further through the arms industry lining their pockets with tax-payers' money and privatisation of Iranian oil.

I'm gonna start investing my money in Statoil (Norwegian oil corporation) instead of hedging it on the Euro.

Things have changed.

The Israelis now have nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. Arabs won't stand a chance.

Anyway, my money is on a US-led attack against Iran. They have two of the neighbouring countries, as I think Iraq's oil production will be high enough for the US to keep the oil flowing, regardless of whether the Iranians choke the supply on their end. The Saudis would, in this case, definitely help the US by ramping up their oil production too, seen as it was an attack on a Saudi embassy. The US arms- and oil industry will thus grow even further through the arms industry lining their pockets with tax-payers' money and privatisation of Iranian oil.

I'm gonna start investing my money in Statoil (Norwegian oil corporation) instead of hedging it on the Euro.

You scare me sometimes

As you mentioned, the Arabs did indeed unite against them before, and Israel took them apart with astonishing ease. More to the point, the US now have major interest in the region and retain their friendship with the Israelis. Any kind of serious trouble and NATO would likely get involved in a flash.

Right now I doubt Israel would have such an easy task were they to take on the Arab world. And while they do retain a friendship with Israel, the U.S. has over 2.5 million muslims in their country, which could get pretty angry were they to be involved in what will certainly be perceived as a religious war.

It'd be at a price no one wants to pay. But israel are armed to the teeth, and so are the Saudi's who'd side with them, and then Us forces in that country.

But given that Iran has vowed to wipe the off the face off the earth, not sure how much choice they have. A nuclear armed Iran isnt an option for them, and for all Israel's flaws cant say i blame them on that point

Thing is, I'm not sure the Saudis would side with them if the arab world as a whole decides to join forces. They won't join an anti-israeli coalition that's for sure, but siding with them would be too extreme.