Status
Not open for further replies.
Capello is one stubborn *******, how hard is it to make changes in reaction to the how the game is being played?

He told everyone on TV that they are gonna win this match. XD
Or I misunderstood*

To give credit where its due, Algeria are defending quite well and are giving 100%

To be fair to the england players, a portion of this bore draw is down to capello

lol anyone else notice the referee slip up then?

Well said max , i said it after the usa game that it was one of the most boring games i had ever seen apart from the goals , but now i change my mind , being scottish but my dad being english along with 80% of my family , i am sick of hearing the same fkin excuses for england not performing , these guys are getting paid grands a week for there clubs and performing to reasonable levels , maybe if we offered them loads of money to play they would actually try , Worst england performance i have seen in years and after this they dont even deserve to be in the world cup in my opinion playing like that. Rooney has been terrible looked off balance gave the ball away every single time he had it gerrard looks dejected , Lampard and gerrard both push forward to high so when england need a pass to the centre lamps and gerrard are to far forward someone needs to sit in there so we can switch play sometimes , terrible tactics , terrible effort , terrible belief , terrible england

All players have not played good enough, and we deserve to go out, all team = bollocks.

absolute utter **** England they should all be ashamed of themselves

dismal. for england 4-4-2 = dead

Thought David James played well, Carragher didnt do to bad considering all the flack he gets on these forums.

Well done Algeria! As a Scot, I enjoy the result. As a football fan, that was one of the worst games i have ever witnessed. When you think of the money some of these guys are paid to play football they should be thoroughly embarrassed.

Actual useless lowlife *****, but its ok whilst everyone here is ****** off and upset they will be back home next thursday driving their 100grand cars, living in their mansions with supermodel gfs living a life of luxury.

just play 4-2-3-1. two best players were james and barry. that says everything about our perfomance

Rant coming be warned

What a load of ****,

******* Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Lennon, SWP, Heskey, all ******* *****.

Barry and Ash Cole only good players.

Now for the ******* Man, Capello.

Get the **** out of my country, if a man cant change a faltering system. 4-4-2. he s clearly in not up to the ******* job. You are an ******* Non english man,, you dont know what ths W/C means to people like me. What the **** you done to ******* Rooney? He lost all his passion. I honestly think Maclaren had more of an idea then you. Stop this ******* stupid selection Policy you ****. Tell us who is playing, let the opposition be scared.

Well 48 years of hurt it will be then.

england you bunch of useless overpaid ***** !! its coming home my **** well yeah the squad will be coming home very soon you ******* ****** !!

Well done Algeria! As a Scot, I enjoy the result. As a football fan, that was one of the worst games i have ever witnessed. When you think of the money some of these guys are paid to play football they should be thoroughly embarrassed.

m8 im a scot as well but im a bit more mature than coming in here rubbing it in peoples faces like you are

Bad performance

Rooney was very bad

Gerrard tried his best

Lampard had the best chance in the game

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Rant coming be warned

What a load of ****,

******* Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Lennon, SWP, Heskey, all ******* *****.

Barry and Ash Cole only good players.

Now for the ******* Man, Capello.

Get the **** out of my country, if a man cant change a faltering system. 4-4-2. he s clearly in not up to the ******* job. You are an ******* Non english man,, you dont know what ths W/C means to people like me. What the **** you done to ******* Rooney? He lost all his passion. I honestly think Maclaren had more of an idea then you. Stop this ******* stupid selection Policy you ****. Tell us who is playing, let the opposition be scared.

Well 48 years of hurt it will be then.

Woah mate ur intense

Status
Not open for further replies.