It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

Thanks mate, Yeah hopefully they will do well :) Soldado proved to be a fantastic bit of business last season, I just hope he can put in some good performances this season :p

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:23 PM ----------

Stadium plans announced

It has been announced today that the new board of West Ham United will once again put their hands in their pockets. After successfully expanding the clubs youth and training facilities last season, owner Antonio Giraudo has agreed to expand the stadium. It is believed that around 5000 extra seats will be added and will take around three months to complete.

Canales completes move

n_20091124154700_el_real_madrid_sigue_a_sergio_canales_el_nuevo_julen_guerrero.jpg

Today, West Ham made their fourth signing of the window. This was to bring nineteen year old attacking midfielder Sergio Canales to the club from Racing Club. The deal is believed to have cost West Ham around the £2.5 million mark.

Gabbidon completes switch
7a8ad887-3d7a-40e4-80e8-47543babe608.jpg

Gabbidon completes Wigan switch

Daniel gabbidon has today left West Ham to sign a deal with Wigan Athletic. Daniel oakes is said to be happy with the transfer as he has received around £2 million from the deal and believes that can be reinvested in other departments. He was equally pleased to get money for a player that has hardly featured in his plans since the young manager joined West Ham.

Watford 0- 2 West Ham

We played our first and only friendley match at Vicarage Road today. We came away with a comfortable victory after goals from Scott Parker and Jack Collison. I believe we are ready for the new season and for Manchester United on the opening day.

West Ham lodge Del Horno bid

delhorno.mundo.deportivo.jpg

Del Horno is linked with a move back to London.

After stating that he is in need of a new left back to help youngster Dodo develop into his role at the club it has come to no surprise that West Ham manager has made a bid for transfer listed Asier Del Horno. The offer lodged is believed to be around the £1.4 million mark and I believe that Valencia are looking for a figure similar to that anf that this deal is very likely to go through. Daniel Oakes had no comments about the matter.

Last edited:
Del Horno is a good buy for your Lb area, try getting Pernia for free from Atletico for a season, is pretty decent! how much do you have to spend on Lb?

Stanislas may leave

junior-stanislas.jpg

It has become public knowledge today that Daniel Oakes may let 20 year old Junior Stanislas leave West Ham. Daniel Oakes said this in his statement. ''Junior is a very good young player but there is a lot of competition for a first team place, and he may struggle to get in that team at the moment. I will firstly try and loan him out but if no one is interested I will most likely try and sell him and gain some more transfer funds''. Stanislas is rumoured to be happy with life at Upton Park.

Manchester United v West Ham

The first game of the season is growing ever nearer and is now only a couple of days away. Oakes' side West Ham United will not have dreamed as a harder task as they will travel to Old Trafford on the opening day. These are rumoured to be the line-ups.

Manchester United

Van Der Sar
O'Shea
Evra
Ferdinand
Vidic
Park
Tosic
Fletcher
Carrick
Berbatov
Rooney

West Ham

Green
Renan
Dodo
Rodwell
Upson
Collison
Parker
Verratti
Buonanotte
Diamanti
Soldado

Manchester certainly look the stronger team on paper but these games are not played on paper so you do not know the tactical surprises Daniel Oakes has up his sleeve.

Thankyou :D August and final transfers coming very soon!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

August

Manchester United 3-1 West Ham Diamanti

It was always going to be a challenge to come here for the opening game of the season and we played pretty well but still did not get the result we desired. We took an unexpected lead early on but this did not last however and we succumbed to a disappointing loss.

West Ham 1-1 Fulham Buonanotte

Although Fulham are a decent side, this was a game I really expected us to win. I was disappointed that we only got a draw. We had a poor game today and could have so easily been beaten.

Tottenham 1-0 West Ham

This was another tough game that I hoped we may get a point out of. This was not to be as they grinded out a win against us in a poor match.

West Ham 5-0 Northampton Soldado(2), Parker, Diamanti, Kryvtsov

This was a great performance that I am delighted with. We are through to the third round of the Carling Cup after a five star triumph at Upton Park. This will be a massive confidence boost for the side as we head into our future Premier League fixtures.

Del Horno completes move

delhorno.mundo.deportivo.jpg

Asier Del Horno has today signed on the dotted line in a deal worth around £1.4 million bringing him to Upton Park from Valencia. Oakes is rumoured to be delighted with the deal, as he believes that the void at left back has finally been filled.

dodo-treino-corinthians-436.jpg

After Del Horno made his way into Upton Park, Dodo made his way out. Daniel Oakes has loaned the youngster out to Derby and believes that this will be very beneficial to the youngster.

West Ham 2-1 Nottingham Forest Soldado, Cole

We hammered Forest in this match but I am still very happy with a narrow win. There keeper was in top form and we just managed to get enough past him to come out with a win. Our form looks to be picking up now. Bring on September.

Femenia completes Hammers switch

1250160995_0.jpg

In an unexpected move, West Ham manager has swooped to sign one more player for the Hammers. This man is yet more back up for the defence and is hotly tipped as the next Cafu. Kiko Femenia joins West Ham for £3.9 million and is rumoured to be a key part of Oakes' plans for the future.

Stanislas now a Ranger

junior-stanislas.jpg

After weeks of linking Junior Stanislas in deals away from Upton Park, he has moved to Rangers on a season long loan. Rangers will pay all of his wages and Oakes believes this will be a great chance for Junior to show him what he can do as Rangers will no doubt give him more match experience than he would receive at Upton Park.

Update may be coming in tonight :D

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:07 PM ----------

Update will be coming later and I promise you that guys. Have not had much chance lately to play.

September

Middlesbrough v West Ham

View attachment 44784

This was a great performance here today and it finally looks like the young lads are playing some lovely football. Middlesbrough could not handle us today.

West Ham v Hull

View attachment 44785

After our great game against Middlesbrough, I expected us to do the same against Hull. This was not to be, however as they proved very strong at the back and we could not break them down.

Carling Cup Third Round

Manchester City v West Ham

View attachment 44786

This was always going to be a tough game and I did not really expect us to qualify but I am delighted with our boys stealing a late victory. They were much the better team but our defence held strong and when they went down to ten men late on, we saw our chance and took it.

We will now play Nottingham Forest at home in the Fourth Round

Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham

View attachment 44787

This was a very good game and was full of chances. It was an equal game and we should perhaps feel lucky that we came away with the win. I am delighted though that we managed to convert our chances today and notch another win in the league.

League Table

View attachment 44772

After seven games, we find ourselves near to where we want to be come the end of the season. We are in seventh place after a month that I am very proud of. Three wins and a draw out of four games delights me and makes me feel that we are becoming a very capable team.

Top Goalscorer

http://deportes.orange.es/deportes/img/galerias/33a5c5b4d1321a35i3.jpg
33a5c5b4d1321a35i3.jpg

Roberto Soldado has scored three goals in four games for us this month.

Player of the Month

Diamanti.jpg

Alessandro Diamanti has been our player of the month with consistent form of 7.56 over the last four games.

Diego Renan received second place in the September player of the month award.

Sergiy Kryvtsov received second place in the September young player of the month award.

Other News

View attachment 44773

West Ham's Upton Park has been successfully expanded after three months of work came to a head. Upton Park will now hold around 38,000 fans and it is believed they will probably almost fill this every match after the increased support of Daniel Oakes' reign at the club.

I like how you have cleared out the layout.

A decent month, if you can finish around seventh that will be a great feat.

Not doing bad mate :) they are quite a hard team to manage I felt anyway :) your doing a lot better than me :)

Nice new layout :) How are the finances doing with the stadium expansion?

Keep up the good results, and there'll hopefully be European football next season!

I like how you have cleared out the layout.

A decent month, if you can finish around seventh that will be a great feat.

Thanks mate. I like the layout change too :). Yes hopefully we will finish in the European places, it will be a great challenge for the team.

Not doing bad mate :) they are quite a hard team to manage I felt anyway :) your doing a lot better than me :)

Thanks chief. Yes at times they frustrate me and how Carlton Cole never scores is also a bit annoying. He will be going in January probably. Hopefully I can keep up the winning and get a Europa League place.

Nice new layout :) How are the finances doing with the stadium expansion?

Keep up the good results, and there'll hopefully be European football next season!

Yes hopefully mate.

Here are the finances. We had a takeover which was a decent one but I am being hit a bit by monthly insallments, which unfortunately I am addicted to using. :(

View attachment 44870

If anyone would like any more screenies I would be happy to oblige :)

Ive just started a game with West Ham aswell lol and i got a couple of decent results like 6-0 birmingham and 2-0 against Man U but its annoying with the financial state

Can I have a screenie of your squad please with the info beside the names being assistant reports or whatever it is please? Thanks :)
Also I'm appearing offline on msn now mate so if you wanna continue our net game then come on msn :)

Cheers Dan. Soldado by the looks of it is immense

He is :D, Update in the next 10 mins

October

West Ham v Newcastle

View attachment 44927

I am very disappointed with this result. We dominated the game but we could not finish off our chances. That is enough to say about that game.

Bolton v West Ham

View attachment 44928

This was an efficient performance in a very tight affair. Bolton gave as much as they got here and we just did enough for the win.

West Ham v Everton

View attachment 44929

There is not much I can say about this game. It was a nothing game with not many chances and a decent draw from both sides.

Carling Cup Fourth Round

West Ham v Nottingham Forest

View attachment 44930

I am very pleased with this win as it now puts us through to the last eight of the competition. We were brilliant today, we deserved to win by a larger margin but I am very impressed with the win over the newly promoted team.

We will now play Middlesbrough in the quarter final at the Riverside.

Manchester City v West Ham

View attachment 44931

I went into this game with a pretty attacking mindset because I knew it was a tough game but that their team was very beatable as we had done it the previous month. However we did not turn up and as a result fell to a disappointing loss.

League Table

View attachment 44932

After a month of suffering only one defeat I would be expected to say I am pleased, but I am not. We have only won one of our games this month and I am very disappointed with our recent home form in the league. This will need to be rectified to push for Europe.

Top Goalscorer

34594_news.jpg

Roberto is again our goalscorer this month scoring three in the five games. This takes his tally up to nine in fourteen games.

Player of the month

1250160995_0.jpg

Kiko Femenia has been in great form for West Ham this month notching up an average form figure of 7.26 for the past five games which is extremely steady going. He has also been awarded the youg player of the month award for October.

You're still doing well.

How on earth are Wolves where they are :O