It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

Haha, ****** knows. They are actually playing well! Who'd have thought?

Brilliant read. I like this story because you sign players you can see West Ham signing bar Rodwell so he is a superb buy. Im a Tottenham fan but everyone has got to have a soft spot for the Hammers. I will be following from now on, Keep it up mate.

Also could you send me a message on how you get your screenies on. I want them so you click the small pic and then view it in larger view after, I like that cause it saves space. My story was longgg as cause of my screens lol. Cheers mate

Thanks mate, I really enjoyed your story but I thought it lacked screenies :S Oh well it was very good and a shame you could not get in Champions League. I hope to be there at the end of next season.

Good job Dan! Loving your story =D

Dan i planning to start a story on Villa or Everton to achieve 1st spot in 1st season. Which one will be more challenging =x

Thanks mate, I really enjoyed your story but I thought it lacked screenies :S Oh well it was very good and a shame you could not get in Champions League. I hope to be there at the end of next season.

Well i did get Champ League 2nd season but failed to retain it and in 3rd season i got Europa so decided to resign. I'll do another one soon now i now the proper way to do screenies thanks to you lol. Cheers for that. Before Spurs though im gona do my local club, Leics.

Probably Everton mate. But with your talent you could do it with anyone. Maybe try Tottenham. I have a soft spot for them. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

November

West Ham v Chelsea

I expected that we may get a point from this game with us being at Upton Park. This was a really poor game and they did enough to seal their win. I am disappointed but the fans are devastated with such a poor performance against our rivals.

Arsenal v West Ham

This was a fantastic game full of goals and I am surprised yet delighted with a fantastic win. We were so good here today and fended them off with a spirited performance. This shows we are moving on to new levels.

West Ham v Stoke City

This was a game I always expected to win and we did so in good fashion. This was a good performance today to seal a solid win.

Aston Villa v West Ham

This was always going to be a tough game and I feared the worst when we trailed early on. I was delighted by the amount of heart the lads showed to come back and seal a brilliant win at Villa Park.

Carling Cup Quarter Final

Middlesbrough v West Ham

Wow! What a match this was for the neutrals. A game I had expected to win under normal circumstances was changed by the promise of Boro fans of a good cup run. Both teams had a hatful of chances and goals were a plenty. I am delighted that we finally managed to seal the deal on penalties and qualify for the Semi Final to play either Stoke or Tottenham.

League Table

This was a great month for the club. We picked up three wins out of four league games and qualified for the semi final of the Carling Cup. However, it seems that we are still not making much headway up the league which is a little confusing :S. I am still happy with how things are going and am enjoying my job and working with some great players.

Top Goalscorer

Roberto+Soldado2.jpg

Roberto is yet again our top goalscorer this month, scoring four goals in five appearances.

Player of the Month

EFCs_Jack_Rodwell.jpg

Jack has been in brilliant form this month and is showing us what a great signing he was. His form has averaged 7.46 over the last five games and he was also awarded the Young player of the month award for November for his brilliant performances.

Last edited:
All hail Soldado! You are doing pretty well mate!

I think i'll go for Everton cos Tottenham have pretty decent budget with balanced cover in all areas i would say. Everton will be more challenging. But it will be really really tough to claim 1st spot in 1st season. Gonna try ^^

Yes I am pretty happy with how I am doing but a bit ****** off that I am not making any ground up even though I am winning games :'(

Look forward to your Everton, does that mean this is the end to your Blues supremacy? :':)':)'(

I was really sad too, to end my Blues Supremacy. Game crashed... same goes to my Liverpool save.. **** it.

Ahh, consistency Dan, more important than anything else. Sure you will break into top 4 :D

Wow! Big ambitions there mate. With some great signings in January it is a small possibility. Have you any ideas?

Hmm I only have Vaart in mind at the moment. Probably looking at some all fart to do the job as my goal is only for one season haha. Clearing the staffs at the moment. Cant believe i fired that many staffs (6)

I mean for my fourth place bid!!!!!

Whoops! So sorry Dan. Mind showing me your squad list and tactics again? What are the areas that need to work on? =/

Yeah sure. You be the judge of improvements :)

View attachment 45049

View attachment 45050

I have £7 million to spend and I think I am going to sell Behrami, so probs around 10-12 million. Got a backup young keeper called Luis Guilherme coming in July and a regen also. This was started on the 10.2 patch so base your reccomendations on that. Thanks. :D

Soldado is bloomin' insane :)

Keep it up Dan

how do i grt team and players ids for the signatures can u please help

You show unique ids by going into preferences and display and sound and ticking show unique ids.Please do not spam my thread in future, use the search tool next time :D

Hmmm looking at your squad, i believe you dun have a strong DM? Sandro(not sure how cheap would he be)
And try to get a CM that is able to feed ball to Soldado especially. Hes pretty good with his head. The players i had in mind are all **** expensive ><

OH: Bernardo from Cruzeiro(sp) Might be good.. Not sure how much, might wanna check him out =)

I would prefer CM that can play on wing, with decent long shots, crossing and creativity, etc. Allow him to roam freely. Though i cant come up with names =(

Last edited:
Hmmm looking at your squad, i believe you dun have a strong DM? Sandro(not sure how cheap would he be)
And try to get a CM that is able to feed ball to Soldado especially. Hes pretty good with his head. The players i had in mind are all **** expensive ><

Yeah I was definitely thinking of Sandro but isnt he very similar to Rodwell. I think I may need a new centre back. Any ideas?

ok realy sorry just couldnt find out how to

Dont worry about it :D