It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

Wonder if Rodwell is good enough to be your CB haha.. Would be cheap if you just train him to CB and I believe you still got adequate cover for this season?

Yeah I am training him to centre back but he has been playing as my defence minder MC. I don't know where to play him, could be CB for the long term because I have got so many centre mifielders. Sandro sounds good but may cost quite a bit! Any other thoughts?

Have to agree that Sandro cost quite a bit. Ognjen Vukojevic slightly cheaper than Sandro or Kacar would be a good CB imo.

Thanks pal for your help. I will take a look when I go into the window and I will update tomorrow, no doubt and you will know who the man is.

December

West Ham v Portsmouth

View attachment 45268

A good steady performance from the boys today helped us to see off Portsmouth with relative ease and keep our unbeaten run going.

West Ham v Liverpool

View attachment 45269

A boring game that ended up as a draw. Neither team did much on the pitch and this was a good draw for us.

West Ham v Wigan

View attachment 45270

I am very disappointed with this result. Wigan were a team I really expected us to beat but we could not break them down and only managed a draw. Two points dropped rather than one point gained today.

Blackburn v West Ham

View attachment 45271

After a dour performance against Wigan we needed to re focus and win this one. We played great in this game and took the game to Blackburn. In return we came away with a great 2-0 victory.

West Ham v Manchester United

View attachment 45272

This was a great performance and a fantastic win against the title challengers. I saw this Man United side today and thought, they are for the taking, missing Rooney and Berbatov, I believed they were very beatable. This was a great result for us and a great three points to bolster our challenge for Europe.

League Table

View attachment 45273

I am very pleased with how we are standing in the league and how the team are playing at the moment. We are unbeaten in nine games in all competitions and I feel we will not get beaten many more times this season how we are playing.

Top Goalscorer and Player of the Month

imgRoberto%20Soldado4.jpg

Roberto has been in fantastic form this month gaining my player of the month award and top goalscorer. He has scored six goals in the last five games with a form rating of 7.62. He is in fantastic form and looked like the best striker in the world when nailing a hat trick against the Red Devils.

Soldado is insane honestly! I would love to get him! Probably in the coming transfer period.

Jan is coming for you! Be sure you get quality signings to make 4th position a possbility Dan! =)

Yes I reckon I probably need a top quality partner for Soldado to be honest. I think I am ok in the midfield and defence. Any Ideas?

Mileyvski (sp) would be the ideal choice =X He is really deadly with him.

Target type strikers: (also used as Complete Strikers)
Olexander Gladkyi - Shakthar
Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro (good ol Eugene)
Adrian - Deportivo (machine in my Deportivo save)
Michael Eneramo - ES Tunis (the better Yak)
Dawid Janzcyk - CSKA Moscow
Gignac - Toulouse
Maroune Chamakh - Bordeux (definately good partner for Soldado)
Bafatembi Gomis - Lyon

Pacey type strikers: (also used as Trequiersta and Poacher Strikers)
Hulk - Porto
Dentinho - Corinthians
Guilherme - CSKA Moscow
Nilmar - Villareal
Luis Saurez - Ajax
Saviola - Benfica (still a machine in front of goal)
Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Diogo - Olympiakos
Erin Derdiyok - Leverkeusen (great player)
Rafael Sobis - Al Jazeera

hope this helps Dan, good stuff, keep it up mate <)

Wow Raikan, that is some good list there! Will definitely look at them when i need it =P

Target type strikers: (also used as Complete Strikers)
Olexander Gladkyi - Shakthar
Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro (good ol Eugene)
Adrian - Deportivo (machine in my Deportivo save)
Michael Eneramo - ES Tunis (the better Yak)
Dawid Janzcyk - CSKA Moscow
Gignac - Toulouse
Maroune Chamakh - Bordeux (definately good partner for Soldado)
Bafatembi Gomis - Lyon

Pacey type strikers: (also used as Trequiersta and Poacher Strikers)
Hulk - Porto
Dentinho - Corinthians
Guilherme - CSKA Moscow
Nilmar - Villareal
Luis Saurez - Ajax
Saviola - Benfica (still a machine in front of goal)
Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Diogo - Olympiakos
Erin Derdiyok - Leverkeusen (great player)
Rafael Sobis - Al Jazeera

hope this helps Dan, good stuff, keep it up mate <)

Thanks so much mate. I will take a look for a couple of these. :D

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:02 PM ----------

Oakes in the market for new signing

C%20Cole.jpg

Rumours are flying around Upton Park today after the transfer window opened. West Ham manager Daniel Oakes recently stated that he will be in the market for a new striker to partner Roberto Soldado to help them gain their birth in the Champions League. The Sun newspaper believes that after hearing this news, disappointment Carlton Cole could be on his way out of East London. Porto striker Hulk and Benfica striker Javier Saviola are saidn to be the names on most peoples lips.

So who is this big striker you're going for?

By the way, what patch is this on?

I don't know who it is yet! Going to be a surprise. I started this off on 10.2 and it has updated the fixes and what not while I have been playing on it for 10.3

I have just say here and read every single page of this, it was TRULY MAGNIFICENT. I absolutely loved every minute of it but you make me want to start one with a premier league club when I've already got two stories. :( :D Magnificent.

Thank you so much mate means a lot. West Ham is so fun :D

Awesome, Mate, I'm doing a non-story Tottenham for my laptop, the computer i'm on now! Then downstairs, I have WBA & Bloxwich which I will be carrying on with! I'm selling Keane for Saldado & Signing Diamanti :)

haha. I am now looking for a replacement for Diamanti and get him as super sub. Building quite a team here. :D