It's the Future that Matters - A Liverpool Story

Just read from the start i will be following :) As i both play as and support the mighty reds myself, what i would reckomend you would be signing the likes of Kyle walker and ryan shawcross, 2 class english defenders :)

September

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

- Liverpool suffer with injuries; Suarez, Carroll and Ayew sidelined.
- Unbeaten in Premier League
- I regret some of the transfer business.
- I will re-shuffle squad in January.
- I win Manager of the Month

View attachment 273725

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-0 Nottingham Forest
Carroll
Gerrard

A solid performance and a good three points we needed to pick up. Although, I was hoping for a bigger scoreline. A clean sheet is very positive though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool

I would have liked to have one, but a draw is acceptable at the Emirates, we had some good chances and could have snatched the game late on, but it wasn't to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Champions League Group E

FC Kobenhavn 3-2 Liverpool
Paloschi (2)

I am gutted about this result, especially as we came back from 2-0 down. Oh well! Thats football for you, we need to win our enxt game in Europe otherwise our chances of qualifying will be limited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-1 Man Utd
Fierro
Gaitan

A quality comeback from the lads especialy as all of our strikers were injured apart from sumer recruit Fierro who had an outstanding game and looks a real prospect for the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
League Cup 3rd Round

Liverpool 3-0 Norwich
Fierro
Henderson
Sterling

A real good performace from the lads today. I played a really young side and the risk payed off as we won in style and showed great maturity and confidence. We now go on to face Villa in 4th Round.

West Brom 0-2 Liverpool
Gerrard
Fierro

A good performance from the boys in a game we really needed to win. I am so pleased with the way Fierro has slotted into the team at such a young age.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 273727View attachment 273728

I am happy with our League form at the moment, we are join top were is exactly were we want to be. Hoping the lads can keep up the good work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Issue playing on my Mind

Over the last couple of weeks or so, something has been bothering me and quite frankly I am a bit dissapointed in my summer business. Firstly, the main reason I am not happy is that I brought in many new faces.. who when I look back wasn't needed.

View attachment 273730

I wanted to keep a close group of lads who worked well together and I brought in many new faces, which I feel have unsettled what we had at this club last season and if I could go back in time I would and change my transfer activity.

For example, I have many stikers and midfielders who werent actually needed and this needs to be sorted out as I am going to bring back the chemistry this club had last season and if that means saying goodbye to some new signings this season then that is what it will have to be.

I am delighted with likes of Fierro and Paloschi. But some of the others I will need to talk to and re consider their future at this club. As the squad has become very big and doent have the heart and soul it used to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Carlos Fierro

carlosFierro-mexicoSub17-02jul.jpg

A great signing he has proved to have been for just over £1m. He has fitted into this club just as I had hoped and is already scoring goals for us at the age of 18. He has a huge future at this club.

Last edited:
Just read from the start i will be following :) As i both play as and support the mighty reds myself, what i would reckomend you would be signing the likes of Kyle walker and ryan shawcross, 2 class english defenders :)

Its great to hear that your enjoying it! Yeah they are both good players. But I feel I already have a very good defence and very good hot prospects for my defence.

DR: Johnson, Kelly, Flanagan
DL: Enrique, Robinson
DC: Agger, Skrtel, Carragher, Wilson, Coates

But I will consider them mate :)

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW! I AM AWAY FROM TOMORROW AFTERNOON UNTIL MONDAY AFTERNOON.

SO I WILL BE SPOILING YOU WITH UPDATES TONIGHT, BECAUSE I AM NICE ;)

Thanks man, really appreciate it. What do you think about the transfers thing? have i made too many? were they not the right ones? or do you like them?
You got good players but overloaded positions. If you have good cover for every position you should replace players with people that are either better and a similar age, someone who is the same but you make a profit or younger players who are just as good.

You got good players but overloaded positions. If you have good cover for every position you should replace players with people that are either better and a similar age, someone who is the same but you make a profit or younger players who are just as good.

Yeah thats it, I have overloaded positions and I aim to bring it down into a good strong squad with top chemistry

Yeah thats it, I have overloaded positions and I aim to bring it down into a good strong squad with top chemistry
Two for each role and those players can adapt to provide extra cover in different roles is my idea of an ideal squad.

Two for each role and those players can adapt to provide extra cover in different roles is my idea of an ideal squad.

totally agree, thats what I set out to do but sometimes it doesnt always happen like that haha.

October

- What a month for Liverpool!
- Maximum points in October
- More injuries for Liverpool
- Another Manager of the month award for me.

View attachment 273745

Champions League Group E

Liverpool 7-0 Dinamo
Fierro (4)
Wilson
Gaitan
Simunic (OG)

What a fantastic performance that was by the lads especially Carlos. 4 goals in a Champions League fixture for an 18 year old is something special.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 5-0 Newcastle
Suarez (3)
Henderson (2)

Great result here and a quality performance form the lads. Suarez netting a hat trick and also Jordan bagging himself two goals which was a surprise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool
Suarez
Paloschi

I would have took a draw but to win was fantastic, Suarez was the man today. He constructed everything and got himself a goal aswell. Great stuff.

Champions League Group E

Liverpool
3-0 Bayern Munich
Shelvey
Paloschi (2)

What a performance! We played the German giants off the field and Shelvey showed today why he could be the next Gerrad here at Anfield.

Aston Villa 1-5 Liverpool
Ayew
Paloschi (2)
Downing
Agger

We played the Villans off the park today, we moved the ball around really nicely and got our reward. Alberto one again showed his clinical finishing.

League Cup 4th Round

Aston Villa 0-4 Liverpool
Gerrard (2)
Paloschi (2)

We seem to have the voodoo sign over Villa haha, smashing stuff here at Villa Park meaning we progress through to the 5th round.

View attachment 273746View attachment 273747View attachment 273748

A great month for us and you can tell that by looking at our League position. We are on course for a good season here if we can keep up this fine form that we have displayed to the footballing world over the past 4 weeks.

Player of the Month

Luis Suarez

images

Every game he took part in he was fantastic, changed the game when he came on and constructed the game when he started. He has just suffered an injury which will keep him out for about 3 weeks which is a big shame.

That's a solid month there mate KIU, hopefully you can win the league again!

Good to see Fierro doing well for you too :) he's my favourite player on FM12 without a doubt.

Nice progress KIU

Good to see Fierro doing well for you too :) he's my favourite player on FM12 without a doubt.

Nice progress KIU

Thanks mate, yeah he is top class for me, love him.

I am back guys, update later.

Last edited:
November

- Five Premiership managers leave their clubs
- Pulis takes over at Newcastle, Allardyce gone to Stoke
- Rodgers to Sunderland, O'Neill to West Ham
- Mixed month for Liverpool
- Carroll nearly back from Injury
- Fierro bags 4 goals in 1 game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-1 Stoke
Gerrard
Sterling
Paloschi

Solid victory for us, another 3 points on the board for the lads. Good to see Raheem on the scoresheet.

Champions League Group E

Bayern Munich 2-0 Liverpool

The german giants were too strong for us today and we were limited to first team options because of injuries and fitness, so the loss was no surprise.

Norwich 2-2 Liverpool
Fierro
Sterling
Robinson (S/O)

Dissapointed with this result as we was in control of the match even when Jack got sent off, it was never a red card and I have appealed the decision.

Liverpool 4-0 West Ham
Downing (3)
Paloschi

A fantastic performance from the lads today as we played the Hammers off of the park and they had no answer to Stewart who ran them ragged.

Southampton 0-3 Liverpool
Paloschi (2)
Bostwick (OG)

Good result away from home. Paloschi is in fine form at the moment and cant stop scoring, lets hope this form continues.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group E

Liverpool
6-0 FC Kobenhavn
Fierro (4)
Shelvey
Suso
Robinson (S/O)

What a performance from the lads today! I played a very young side and they fully delivered, especially Carlos who netted four. Great Stuff.Dissapointing that Jack was dismissed again, I will have to sit down and talk to him about his discipline.

View attachment 275003View attachment 275004View attachment 275005

Good stuff this month, we played well in most games and both us and City are running away with it at the top.

Player of the Month

Stewart Downing

images

He has been fantastic this month scoring a hat-trick and setting up a few goals. We would have been in trouble without him on a couple of occasions. Well played Stuart.