Jake's Wonderkid Auction Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be willing to swap a couple of players for some strikers, anyone?

Sorry, want to keep him.

I actually don't need anyone so it is fine.

Sorry, want to keep him.

I actually don't need anyone so it is fine.

Okay, anyone else interested in my hispanic defenders? Don't make me have to put one of them down...

I will buy both for 22.5million (not each altogether)

He needs to get back in the Black AFAIK

I'm not in debt, any money left now is just a win bonus for the players, but thanks for the offer. If you're still in need and I still have the players come nearer deadline I'll take your monopoly money.

Got two defenders up for sale, think of them as younger versions of José Enrique and Fabricio Coloccini ;). Will trade both for a decent striker.

First up there's Enric Saborit, a tall, versatile 18 year old Spanish left back who plays for Bilbao, and is capable of playing anywhere down the left flank. He is determined, flairy and brave like any good Català player, he also has good acceleration, pace and technique.

Then there's Lisandro López, a 20 year old towering Argentinian centre back who'll make you forget all about his namesake. For a young centre back he reads the game exceedingly well, always in the right place at the right time, even in the 90th minute, and he's also always looking out for the team, not just himself. He is also a very well rounded athlete; both strong and fast, not to mention good in the air too.

Cal will take both for Phillip Prosenik?

Got two defenders up for sale, think of them as younger versions of José Enrique and Fabricio Coloccini ;). Will trade both for a decent striker.

First up there's Enric Saborit, a tall, versatile 18 year old Spanish left back who plays for Bilbao, and is capable of playing anywhere down the left flank. He is determined, flairy and brave like any good Català player, he also has good acceleration, pace and technique.

Then there's Lisandro López, a 20 year old towering Argentinian centre back who'll make you forget all about his namesake. For a young centre back he reads the game exceedingly well, always in the right place at the right time, even in the 90th minute, and he's also always looking out for the team, not just himself. He is also a very well rounded athlete; both strong and fast, not to mention good in the air too.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/jdm0388/DanieleGrandiProfile_Attributes.png

Cal will take both for Phillip Prosenik?

Would either of you be willing to offer someone with more CA? I'm looking for a striker who would be a decent option from the start, I already have three young/low CA -9PA strikers waiting. Considering that Lisandro Lopez is considerably developed already, and Saborit already has strong relevant attributes I think this is fair.

Willing to swap Chris Wood for any decent centre back...

Cal...

Last edited:
Anyone willing to sell any full backs?

Who you got to swap Danny boy?

Looking to hopefully swap my manager. Not because hes **** or anything just because the way he likes to play.

Would be willing to add a player into the deal if the managers the right one...All offers welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.