• It doesn't look very useful

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Yes it fixed the computer issue I was having

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No I am still having problems with my game

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Pretty full, I think it says on the pic

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Yeah, only 25% free

hmmmm you could try deleting some unwanted stuff. May speed up your PC

Hello.

Last night when playing FM I encountered a strange error. It says: Warning: We should have a contender if we accessed this method.
After that the game graphic went really weird and I'm not able to advance my game anymore.
I tried to find some answers on forum but this far I was not successful. If you can please help.

How do you delete a crash dump from your computer.

Not for FM, but my computer is getting crash dumps and constantly restarting. Really ******* me off!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Anyone?

Hello.

Last night when playing FM I encountered a strange error. It says: Warning: We should have a contender if we accessed this method.
After that the game graphic went really weird and I'm not able to advance my game anymore.
I tried to find some answers on forum but this far I was not successful. If you can please help.

What is your graphics card/chip. Updating the drivers for it may solve your issue.

How do you delete a crash dump from your computer.

Not for FM, but my computer is getting crash dumps and constantly restarting. Really ******* me off!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Anyone?

How much RAM you got? What Operating System are you using?

What is your graphics card/chip. Updating the drivers for it may solve your issue.

How much RAM you got? What Operating System are you using?

Windows 7 - 2GB RAM.

Windows 7 - 2GB RAM.

Is it 32bit or 64bit version of windows 7. 2GB isn't a great amount of RAM, getting another 2GB is something I would recommend. If you go to task manager and check the performance tab you can see your RAM usage and if its close to 100% all the time then that could be causing your issues. e.g. with chrome,steam,xfire open my RAM usage is 1.59GB but I have 4Gb so I'm fine. Having more programs open increases RAM usage obviously

Is it 32bit or 64bit version of windows 7. 2GB isn't a great amount of RAM, getting another 2GB is something I would recommend. If you go to task manager and check the performance tab you can see your RAM usage and if its close to 100% all the time then that could be causing your issues. e.g. with chrome,steam,xfire open my RAM usage is 1.59GB but I have 4Gb so I'm fine. Having more programs open increases RAM usage obviously

64bit.

It's not the memory because right now it's fine. It's just I'll turn the computer on and it'll take about 20 minutes until it actually lets me do stuff without crash dumping and restarting on me.

Get a blue screen popping up, loads of codes, counts up to 100 in 5's tells me it's "dumping" then restarts. Any ideas?

64bit.

It's not the memory because right now it's fine. It's just I'll turn the computer on and it'll take about 20 minutes until it actually lets me do stuff without crash dumping and restarting on me.

Get a blue screen popping up, loads of codes, counts up to 100 in 5's tells me it's "dumping" then restarts. Any ideas?

monitor your temperatures and see if they are what they should be. use the program in the OP. What does the Blue screen say

monitor your temperatures and see if they are what they should be. use the program in the OP. What does the Blue screen say

Tried that. Temperatures are fine.

Blue screen is loads of codes that I don't understand, then tells me it's dumping - counts up too 100 in 5's and restarts.

could you try running a program called memtest86. It will tell if you your RAM is causig the issues, which I suspect it is. If it finds no errors then reinstalling your Operating System may solve your issues

could you try running a program called memtest86. It will tell if you your RAM is causig the issues, which I suspect it is. If it finds no errors then reinstalling your Operating System may solve your issues

If I reinstall the OS, I lose everything on my computer don't I?

If I reinstall the OS, I lose everything on my computer don't I?

correct. Which is why I would reccommend checking your RAM first to see if it's a hardware issue. If you do reinstall your Operating System, make sure you backup anything you want to keep on an external source

correct. Which is why I would reccommend checking your RAM first to see if it's a hardware issue. If you do reinstall your Operating System, make sure you backup anything you want to keep on an external source

I won't reinstall it, I'd just live with it re-starting etc. lol.

Thanks though..

Nwm game started working normally again after few hours, thanks for help anyway.

hello.

Last night when playing fm i encountered a strange error. It says: Warning: We should have a contender if we accessed this method.
After that the game graphic went really weird and i'm not able to advance my game anymore.
I tried to find some answers on forum but this far i was not successful. If you can please help.

im having d same problem!!how can i fix this.plz anyone help me..