Votes: 44 69.8%
  • It doesn't look very useful

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Yes it fixed the computer issue I was having

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No I am still having problems with my game

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
Hi jak16 was hoping if you could help me out been getting crash dumps on fm11 and not sure where to find the problem i dont use kits or skins or any new custum dl so any help be great

Hi jak16 was hoping if you could help me out been getting crash dumps on fm11 and not sure where to find the problem i dont use kits or skins or any new custum dl so any help be great

What are your computer specs? Have you only recently started getting crash dumps? Have you looked at the crash dumps help thread in this section (linked in my OP)

Hi there, I've got an Asus laptop with 4gb of RAM running windows 7.

Recently after about 15 minutes of playing, the cursor becomes very slow to react and jumps around the screen when playing FM2011.

I don't use my laptop for anything else other than FM and browsing, but there is no cursor jump when I'm just browsing the internet.

Can anyone help.

P.s I'm not that tech savvy, so any help appreciated.

Hi there, I've got an Asus laptop with 4gb of RAM running windows 7.

Recently after about 15 minutes of playing, the cursor becomes very slow to react and jumps around the screen when playing FM2011.

I don't use my laptop for anything else other than FM and browsing, but there is no cursor jump when I'm just browsing the internet.

Can anyone help.

P.s I'm not that tech savvy, so any help appreciated.

What are the rest of your computer specs. to find them simply go to 'run' (on vista just press 'windows key' and 'r' on your keyboard). When there type in 'dxdiag' (without '). Then post back here what it says. Also what are your temperatures. To find out download the program I linked in the OP

Have been playing the game the last few days and the game has been crashing and going to blue screen, then today I've been unable to load my saved game.
Please help!!

Have been playing the game the last few days and the game has been crashing and going to blue screen, then today I've been unable to load my saved game.
Please help!!

what are your computer specs? What are your temperatures?

what are your computer specs? What are your temperatures?
Spec is fine ( acer aspire 5720 2.2GHz 800 MHz FSB 4MB L2cache) and temperatures 47 46.
Checked everything you've said on your first post, had a similar problem with not being able to load when the last patch was released.
I play through steam and really only use the laptop for this game, also use a cooling pad to reduce the temperature.

Here is a link that should work for your graphics driver. Download any of the first 3 and I think it should work. But you could always download this and it should tell you/download what drivers you need. I don't know for sure since I've never used it. Are thoses temperatures what you get at idle for are they ingame temperatures?

Spec is fine ( acer aspire 5720 2.2GHz 800 MHz FSB 4MB L2cache) and temperatures 47 46.
Checked everything you've said on your first post, had a similar problem with not being able to load when the last patch was released.
I play through steam and really only use the laptop for this game, also use a cooling pad to reduce the temperature.

you could try using the links in the above post to see if it could be faulty hardware causing your problems

you could try using the links in the above post to see if it could be faulty hardware causing your problems[/
Done that and all reports came back fine, I forgot to mention when finishing the last game I played, the game crashed during saving.
I suppose there in lies the problem with loading the last save :S
But I must also have a problem with all the unusal amount of recent crashes:'(

you could try using the links in the above post to see if it could be faulty hardware causing your problems[/
Done that and all reports came back fine, I forgot to mention when finishing the last game I played, the game crashed during saving.
I suppose there in lies the problem with loading the last save :S
But I must also have a problem with all the unusal amount of recent crashes:'(

yes game crashing while saving will explain why your save crashes but not why you are getting blue screens :/ download a stress test program for your graphics incase that is what is causing your blue screens?

CPU Speed
Minimum: Windows XP: 1.4 GHz or faster, Windows Vista/7: 2.0 GHz or faster
You Have: 2.1 GHz
PASS

RAM
Minimum: Windows XP: 512 MB RAM, Windows Vista/7: 1.0 GB RAM
You Have: 3.0 GB
PASS

OS
Minimum: Windows XP/Vista/W7
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
PASS

Video Card
Minimum: 128 MB Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported
You Have: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
PASS
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 128 MB 1.3 GB
Pixel Shader version 2.0 4.0

VC Driver version
Minimum: DirectX® Version 9.0c (included)
You Have:
PASS

Sound Card
Minimum: Yes
You Have:

Free Disk Space
Minimum: 2 GB
You Have: 241.2 GB
PASS

That's my can you run it results, can you explain why when i start a new save, no matter what leagues i load my computer performance is 1/2 a star along with game speed. It use to be 3+stars when I loaded england france germany and spain with a large database.

mrJack
What actually is your processor? It's not all about Ghz speed but also what type of chip you have. You only have 3GB of Ram on a 64bit OS which isn't a great amount and is why your speed goes down so much when you add more leagues.

mrJack
What actually is your processor? It's not all about Ghz speed but also what type of chip you have. You only have 3GB of Ram on a 64bit OS which isn't a great amount and is why your speed goes down so much when you add more leagues.

Intel celeron T3500, Dual-core processor?

the celeron series really aren't a very good series of processors. That probably explains your poor performance

Hi jak, I've tried all the steps (except downloading the latest drivers, although my laptop is brand new so I doubt that'd be the problem) but nothing seems to have worked!
The problem is is on my tactics screen, there are no shirts, just the player name and the instruction arrow. Also there are no player faces (not even silhouettes) and no logs (clubs, leagues etc.). It wouldn't be a huge problem, but I can't right click players on the tactics screen, which is insanely annoying. Ever heard anything like this, or know how to fix it? Much appreciated!:)