View attachment 229548
View attachment 229547View attachment 229546

I've joined Leeds United in hope of getting them promoted. The squad they have really shows some capabilities to do that, and the club who have fallen from greatness probably have their best chance of promotion this season in a long time. Hopefully we can do it.

View attachment 229544
We are second in the league with only 10 games to go, so this is definitely Leeds big chance to get back where they belong. We're 11 points clear from falling out of the play off places so we will defintiely be fighting for promotion in May.

View attachment 229543
Leeds have quite the history for a Championship club and that's why I'm eager to get them back where they belong. They've now been out of the Premier League in 20 years and that's been tough to take for the fans.

View attachment 229540
The finances are pretty stable. The club have not been in the red in years but don't have too much in the bank either.

View attachment 229539
The run home starts tomorrow, I have a game against Burnley without a training session, but I'm hoping the lads can continue their good form.

This could be the best journey of my career yet.

Thank you for 500,000 thousand views! I never thought I would get this many!

I think this shows how popular FM Base is getting too.

:)

View attachment 229448
View attachment 229445
View attachment 229444
It was such a shame to lose Calvet today just before half time. His challenge was reckless though and he deserved to go. Watford started off brightly but I thought we did enough to get back into it, obviously the red card changed the game. We still gave it a decent fight considering. Sheffield United we're winning until the last kick of the game against Millwall so we are still 5 points ahead of the Blades, who are now managerless as their manager has moved to Crystal Palace.

With babacar the championship should be easy can't believe he dropped down that low

also congrats on half a million viewers fully deserved

Last edited:
With babacar the championship should be easy can't believe he dropped down that low

also congrats on half a million viewers fully deserved

Thanks mate :)

I know, I can't believe he's playing at this level. Definitely a Prem player at least!

I know

Finally you decide to manage a decent club. Out of interest where are the likes of Byram, Cook and Mowatt in your save. Currently in my 4th season with leeds and these boys are the rock of the club with lewis cook already a England regular.

Finally you decide to manage a decent club. Out of interest where are the likes of Byram, Cook and Mowatt in your save. Currently in my 4th season with leeds and these boys are the rock of the club with lewis cook already a England regular.

Haha were Liverpool, Madrid, Dortmund and Milan not decent? :p

Will have a look later mate!

Have u looked at a lad called Carlos from Brazil he starts the game at 17
in athletico minero and becomes a world class player. Obviously as far as you are into your save he will be a bit expensive but look into him
for future saves

View attachment 229318

The first manager/be a pro story in Football Manager.

View attachment 229316
So I finally had a look into my Under 21's team, and there wasn't too much talent floating about. I found someone called Neil Walsh, a striker who looked pretty good and the hope of him having much potential.

I nicknamed him to my name and after about an hour of messing about I managed to get my face on him. Creating myself into my manager game. Now I don't know how this kid will develop because they are so hit and miss, but hopefully he does well!

Have u looked at a lad called Carlos from Brazil he starts the game at 17
in athletico minero and becomes a world class player. Obviously as far as you are into your save he will be a bit expensive but look into him
for future saves

That bloke is at Juve on my save and he is a ****** weapon lol. Really good attributes on him

When I opened the thread first thing I saw was your Twitter avi and thought "Hang on, he's meant to be Jamie Carragher..." then i read that you've made yourself a player haha.

Nice addition!

When I opened the thread first thing I saw was your Twitter avi and thought "Hang on, he's meant to be Jamie Carragher..." then i read that you've made yourself a player haha.

Nice addition!

Thanks mate :) Thought it would add a bit more into the story, will definitely keep it more interesting for myself