View attachment 943507
View attachment 229068
View attachment 229067
View attachment 229066
James Milner returns to Leeds United 21 seasons after leaving. At 38 Milner will not be offering the usual engine role he has at other clubs, but he has a wealth of experience and a calm head on him, so he will be useful on and off the pitch. He's a real professional and a good role model so hopefully he has a good effect on the club. He's still mentally a top player, although his body is the only thing stopping him from being one. To join on a free and cost £6k a week in wages made this deal very pleasing.

Top story

Had to make an account just to say how good this story is, first read it whilst on holiday in May and you had just joined AC Milan as I was coming home. Now at the start of September on holiday again, I've caught up; can't believe it's gone on this long mate. I throughly enjoyed this even though I'm a united fan |). Cheers for providing my reading material for the week, top top story mate deserves the 500k views imagine if it got a mil!

quick little side note: thinking of starting my own story any advice or tips/tricks?

Had to make an account just to say how good this story is, first read it whilst on holiday in May and you had just joined AC Milan as I was coming home. Now at the start of September on holiday again, I've caught up; can't believe it's gone on this long mate. I throughly enjoyed this even though I'm a united fan |). Cheers for providing my reading material for the week, top top story mate deserves the 500k views imagine if it got a mil!

quick little side note: thinking of starting my own story any advice or tips/tricks?

Thanks mate, really glad you've enjoyed it :)

I'd love to get a mill! But the timespan I have to do that is pretty impossible, maybe next year I could!

Erm it's all about presentation for me, and just enough detail, but everyone has their own style and that's what makes the stories great :)

Thanks mate, really glad you've enjoyed it :)

I'd love to get a mill! But the timespan I have to do that is pretty impossible, maybe next year I could!

Erm it's all about presentation for me, and just enough detail, but everyone has their own style and that's what makes the stories great :)
Cheers mate thinking of starting one as Dean Ashton, trying to get the success as a manager that was taken away from him as a player due to injury. Cant wait for your fm16 story mate

The age soem of these lads play to is just daft, but i guess it keeps it interesting :p

Could you post a screen of Insua stats? Got him in my new save on Stoke, just to know how he develops at higher years

Great story i had read here, a lot of plot twists, just hoping to see you again at Liverpool or Valencia, enjoyed those parts of story

Could you post a screen of Insua stats? Got him in my new save on Stoke, just to know how he develops at higher years

Great story i had read here, a lot of plot twists, just hoping to see you again at Liverpool or Valencia, enjoyed those parts of story

Thanks mate, depending on how long it takes to get Leeds to the top, we may see a return to Valencia, not sure it would be much fun returning to Liverpool as they're already a top club on this, and I think the success would become instant.

Will post Insua's stats later, they're not amazing if I remember correctly!

TBH yeah, I can see a player like Milner still cracking on at 38. But i'll be very shocked if Ronaldo is still playing at that age :)
In my save ronaldo is still playing at 40. At PSG cause heck all good players end the careers at PSG or some Arabic team ;)

when do we get an update on this jamie im desprate

Hopefully tonight mate, I'm away with work so as long as the wifi works from my room it will be tonight :)

im not really a hardcore gamer so I only actually play FM when I post, sorry!!!

Signing of the summer?

Liverpool released wonderkid Gabriel Temile, a young lad a gave a pro contract to while at the club.
View attachment 227319

Temile boasts very nice technical stats and is a quick lad, he's not someone a defender would wan't to go against one on one. I was surprised to get him on a free but also over the moon. What a brilliant signing.
View attachment 227318

He only managed 30 appearences for Liverpool in his 7 year career at the reds, while spending 2 years out on loan at Palace and Sheffield Wednesday. I'm hoping his exciting play can bring us home some points this season. He's a game changer.

View attachment 227313
We've really done some great business in the market, particularly on Bosman deals. We've managed to sign Temile and now Martinis from Arsenal, which makes our right side as good as any in the league. We'e now strapped for cash but so far what we have brought in is great.

We've lost Fahmy which is a shame but we could not turn down the £15 million bid we were given. We've brought in a welath of experience in midfield and hopefully that will help us stay up next season.