****** **** I've just caught up and Charragher is at Leeds now, has had more clubs then I have had hot dinners haha!

Nice touch with the addition of yourself into the story mate, not a bad player ;)

****** **** I've just caught up and Charragher is at Leeds now, has had more clubs then I have had hot dinners haha!

Nice touch with the addition of yourself into the story mate, not a bad player ;)

Had a bad few months didn't he :p

Thanks mate, will keep it interesting on my side so should be fun!

View attachment 942973

Leeds United promoted to Premier League
View attachment 229306
Elland Road errupted today as Leeds United finally reached promotion to the Premiership again. Leeds beat Wolves 3-0 to finally put themselves back in the top flight after 20 years. Leeds fans have been waiting for this moment for so long. We spoke to manager Jamie Carragher after the game.

"Amazing, just amazing. This club deserve this more than any other. After all the ups and downs over the last few years were finally back. It doesn't stop here, we're going up and up now. Next season we stay up and then after that we build and build. I wan't to take this club to the top."

Carraghers words indicate that he is staying at Leeds for a long time, something the manager has not been too familiar with over the course of his career.

First of all, A Standing Ovation to you for such a wonderful & gripping story.. It took me a week to complete your 227 pages, astonishing read. I was so happy when you decided to join Real Madrid & change them into world beaters again with the wealth of talent at your disposal, but alas I'm gutted that you collapsed :p :p Still I believe Leeds are a sleeping giant since ages now who should be world dominating as well..

Also some time later in your career you should think about doing Valencia justice because you left them hard & ditched, twice Lol... ??????

Keep up the great work of writing buddy, Cheers!!

Have been away for holidays so I could not follow for a month. I am speechless !!! Don't know if anyone could ever create a better story than this !! SO many teams , so many wins , so many trophies , so many followers , so many twists ! Amazing !!!!

First of all, A Standing Ovation to you for such a wonderful & gripping story.. It took me a week to complete your 227 pages, astonishing read. I was so happy when you decided to join Real Madrid & change them into world beaters again with the wealth of talent at your disposal, but alas I'm gutted that you collapsed :p :p Still I believe Leeds are a sleeping giant since ages now who should be world dominating as well..

Also some time later in your career you should think about doing Valencia justice because you left them hard & ditched, twice Lol... ������

Keep up the great work of writing buddy, Cheers!!

Thanks mate! Yeah I thought you were going through it I kept getting likes off you, thanks :) The only reason I quit Madrid was because it would have been abit to easy I think, and at the time I wanted trophies, but then I realised the challenge is what I wanted. I'm glad to take Leeds back to where they belong.

I do feel as if I owe Valencia something, it all depends on how much I play FM because I wan't to get Leeds to the top, and I'd imagine that would take a few seasons and the new one is out in a couple of months!

Appreciate your following, thanks :)

Have been away for holidays so I could not follow for a month. I am speechless !!! Don't know if anyone could ever create a better story than this !! SO many teams , so many wins , so many trophies , so many followers , so many twists ! Amazing !!!!

Thanks man :) The teams kind of went up and down after Madrid which was a shame but I'm happy where I am now, and adding myself into the game can only make it better :)

Congrats on the promotion mate! Well done. Now its time to awaken the sleeping giant!

Bit of a shame Cook, Byram and Mowatt havent progressed stat wise like they are doing on my save. Congrats on the promotion and cant wait to see Schrock lining up for LUFC, MOT!!

Bit of a shame Cook, Byram and Mowatt havent progressed stat wise like they are doing on my save. Congrats on the promotion and cant wait to see Schrock lining up for LUFC, MOT!!

Schrock? wishful thinking mate :p

Will do my best to keep them up!

View attachment 229085
View attachment 229084
A brilliant win today which saw our young striker Jamie Williams hit two goals against Villa. Both goals were identical and were impossible to miss tap ins but it's brilliant for his confidence. I was surprised to see Morata in the starting XI for a Championship club, and was shocked to find out he wasn't the only ex Real Madrid player playing for the Villains. As former United man Angel Di Maria also plays for them!

View attachment 229081

Looking forward to seeing what the summer brings for recruitment at leeds united, what are your ideas? Major changes?

Looking forward to seeing what the summer brings for recruitment at leeds united, what are your ideas? Major changes?

I'm not sure yet. I think some results proved this squad isn't the finished article in the Championship let alone the premiership, so I am going to be busy in the market. I don't wan't to lose any players who have played a big part to coming up. But a few are already demanding high wages etc, so we will see!