View attachment 325572
Another big win in the derby! Negredo was the man on form today, he bullied their defence! I am pleased with what I've seen so far, although I do need more depth in the squad!

View attachment 325526
Held to a draw but a good performance all around! I played a weakened team as we have a big game against Athletico Bilbao away in a few days time. The league is priority for us! I want to get us in the Champions League.

It's not always full of highs mate...the lows are part of real life aswell...

Just catching up mate, got a few bargains in that window! Keep it up :)

Doing well so far with Valencia mate. Never rated Dost on this game so be interesting to see how he does for you.

View attachment 325275
So angry at this result, I hate throwing away leads and this did anger me! I like to keep a tight game but it just wasn't to be. We were not good enough, I'm looking to tweak the tactics and possibly move some new faces into the starting XI.

View attachment 325272
Another big win! I was pleased with this as Sevilla have won 4 out of 4 games up until this one! Negredo was the man with the goal again and he is really in quite some form at the moment! Unfortunately I am getting hit with injuries pretty hard, and the squad is not a huge one, so i may struggle unless the club injects some money in January.

View attachment 325271
Great game, bossed possession and bossed the shots. How it was only 2-0 I don't know but I will take it. Not very happy with Parejo as he lunged in on someone when he did not need to, but he has been a start player for us do far this season so he will get away with a warning. One more game left in September and then I will review the month!

Game was over as a contest and a minute later your back under pressure...silly red card.??????
doing well,keeping tight at the back

Game was over as a contest and a minute later your back under pressure...silly red card.������
doing well,keeping tight at the back

Exactly! It's lack of discipline like that annoys me! I have played the last game and I have all of the screen shots for the monthly review, but I fell asleep with the laptop on last night! So when I'm home from work I will have that uploaded, not sure if I will have anymore uploaded as Liverpool are on tonight but I will see! :)

The choices are enjoying putting your last months activities together online or chew your fingers to the bone watching the utter garbage my beloved liverpool are producing at the moment...not sure I can watch anymore of BR tactics after last Sunday's mauling.
tough times for the pool

Sorry guys, watching Liverpool **** up AGAIN last night resulted in staying and drowning my sorrows, anyone think we will beat Basel?

Hopefully Mate, i think they will just squeeze through and balotelli of all people will save the day!

I took in Dani Parejo to have a word with him.

JC: "Danny, how are things?"

DP: "Good thanks boss! We're doing well."

JC: "I know we are, and no one better so than you. You've been a real leader out there this season."

DP: "Thanks! I feel like my form is sky high at the moment and I want to keep it going anyway, what's up then?"

JC: "I'm thinking about making you vice captain, with a look in the long term future to be captain, this is between us. I believe a captain should be from the country they are playing in. You are the man I am looking to lead this club to glory, do you think you can handle that sort of pressure?"

DP: "It would be an honour, but what about Nicolas? (Otamendi) He's been doing a brilliant job?

JC: "Vice captain for now I said, steady on son!" I laughed

DP: "Like I said it would be an honour."

Parejo has been in some fine form this season and is easily our best player so far. I want him to be a starter in this club for as long as I'm there. I'm slowly warming up to the idea of staying here for a few seasons!

Don't know if you'll except me here because I support United, but I just want to say great story so far mate. Ridiculous you got sacked from Spurs, f***ing golf ball head need's to be sacked!

Don't know if you'll except me here because I support United, but I just want to say great story so far mate. Ridiculous you got sacked from Spurs, f***ing golf ball head need's to be sacked!

haha i know! I couldnt believe it! Things seem to have started well at Valencia though! Had such a busy week so uploading has been hard, hardly had a chance to play!

Sorry lads my laptop has been abit of a ******* recently so I'm struggling to post! :(