The fans gone so it keeps over heating after like half an hour, I might just grind out a few updates and then get it fixed in a few days! I'm really enjoying doing this so would be a shame to lose it!

This is really good!! I like the support you recieve too.
Can you guys check out my facebook page its called Left Him Standing and is about football and it's interesting I just started it so I could do with your support just dropping a like can help a lot and will be much appreciated. I would be very thankful if you show your support, thank you
smile.gif

View attachment 718986
A good win considering 10 of the 11 players are not in the normal starting XI. We showed that we can rotate and they played really well! Very pleased. Here is the league table after September!

View attachment 718989
Sitting nicely in third! and weve already played 3 of the top 5 teams. I know it's early days but it's looking good, hopefully I can improve on this but I can't see anyone topping Barca and Madrid. Top 4 is the ambition!

View attachment 718991
A very pleasing start which saw is only lose 2 games in 8. We're currently on a 3 game winning streak so hopefully we can keep that going! Here are next months fixtures:

View attachment 718998
I'm looking to win all of these games apart from Madrid. I believe all of the home games are easily winnable and we should be beating Elche

Last edited:
View attachment 323171
Another win, another cleen sheet! That's 3 in a row in the league now! You can see that the team is really beginning to gel! If we can continue to play like this, and other teams don't get results we will be able to create a gap in them European spots. Hopefully we can!

View attachment 323100
So happy with this result! We really made a mess out of this game at first. We were knocking on the door but just couldnt get the goal. Then we conceded a sloppy one. After the in form Negredo equalised just before half time, Jaou Pereira then put us under pressure by earning himself an early bath just after it. The balance of the game changed then, but somehow that man Negredo bagged another goal to win us the match. That's 9 goals in 8 games for him now!

View attachment 323099
The door is open for Feghouli

Valencia have today announced that Sofiane Feghouli has been placed on the transfer list. A row over a contract seems to be the reason why he is leaving the club.

After I had given Parejo a new contract, Sofiane decided he wanted one on the same wage. Parejo has been given the contract because he has been our star man this season. Sofiane Feghouli hasnt. I told him that if he earns it he can get one, he was asking for 91k a week like Parejo. He is a good player and one I do like to have in the squad, but he is not worth that much a week. Hopefully he steps down but while threatening to leave I will let him, no player is bigger than the club, certainly not Feghouli.

View attachment 323097
We remain unbeaten in Europe! Typically Feghouli had an amazing game for us on the wing. So far I have used the Europa League as a chance to give everyone a game, and it's paying off well. I have used lots of rotation and I'm looking to keep this run of form going! We've won 6 in a row currently!

View attachment 323096
Shocking performance which really does drop us in it with Madrid away the next game. Not many teams will beat Madrid at the Bernabeu so realistically you're expecting no points. To lose a game like this just before means you could end up with 0 points form 2 games. Luckily we've had a nice run of form up until this game but I really should'nt have fielded a weakened team again! It's backfired.

View attachment 323090
Another great result against a world class team! I'm over the moon! I really thought we would be beaten today with the form Madrid are in but we hung on. Diego Alves was absolutely unreal in goal today! Negredo again getting an important goal. That result keeps us in the champions league spots for now!

View attachment 323085
A solid win again. Another red card though. We have had a few so far this season. It comes with the tactic though I suppose, if I ask them to tackle hard they will. This is the win we needed to get us back into shape. Im pleased with the way we are scoring goals even with 10 men.

View attachment 323079
We have dropped down a position this month but I still feel like we are making progress. Sevilla have hit a bit of form and have sneaked above us but I still believe we can finish higher than them if we continue at the level we are playing at. 3 points clear in the Champions League spaces is nice at this point of the season, but I need to make a bigger gap!

View attachment 323078
If that fluke goal never happened against Elche we would have had an unbeaten month! Feghouli has hit some form after our fall out so I may see if the problems can be resolved too!

View attachment 323077
I'm pleased to see that we are doing well on the player charts too! Negredo has been something else with his goals and is even in front of Messi and Ronaldo at this point! Tom Ince leads the assists chart! What a signing he has been for nothing! There's also no surprise to see Parejo in the top 4 player ratings as he has been world class for us so far this season!

View attachment 323071
We have also had a great start to the Europa League. We still have to play Maribor at home so I think that will be the game that sends us throguh to the last 32. It looks like I have finally found the right job for me at the moment! Here is a look at next months fixture list!

View attachment 323070
Definitely not an easy month with only one game being at home. I'm looking forward to the Braga match as it might be a decider of who wins the group! Sociedad and Levante are both just behind me in the league so knocking them a step down would be perfect.

I had arranged a meeting with Feghouli, I needed to clear things up with him after his recent performances.

JC: Sofiane sit down, I have some good news.

SF: What's that then?

JC: Remember I told you a few weeks ago, if you earn a new contract you can have one? Well you've definitely proved you deserved one. How do you and your agent find the contract?

SF: I want 13k more than that, you know how much I want.

JC: Sofiane we simply cannot afford to boost everyone's wages up that high, we just can't.

SF: Then don't expect em to sign then. I want to leave in January, I will still make sure I play my best under you, but I deserve more than this.

That's him sold in January then! If he keeps playing well his price will rise up. He's currently valued at 12 million but I'm hoping to get around 15, we will see!

View attachment 322845
What a win! 4 goals in the first half and we were flying! We got a bit complacent and let some goals in but overall this was probably our best performance since I have been here!

View attachment 322844
I just dont know what has happened today. We dominated the game like we have with most, but we just conceded two early goals and that put us on the backfoot! It's not made too much difference to the league table at the moment but we need every point we can if we want to make that Champions League place!

View attachment 322843
A last minute screamer from Braga denied us from going top of the group! I think every game that Negredo has played he has scored in! I brought him off the bench as Dost wasn't looking up to much, and didn't he deliver! We have already qualified for the last 32 as Maribor lost to Torino!