View attachment 249615
View attachment 249614

My next international break isn't until March so I'm goign to take December and January off to
visit family in Spain... I haven't been home in almost two years. I may go visit South America
for a week or two and check out some Latin American club football. There might be some good
future employment options since I speak the languages and I understand the football culture.

Only time will tell but for now, I'm enjoying life with Scotland Under 19s.

Great story my friend! Just love your presentation ! Looking forward for your friendly match with Greece !!

Just finished reading it, some great moments to get Auxerre up the table. I reckon promotion is ahead very soon. Best of luck.

Great story my friend! Just love your presentation ! Looking forward for your friendly match with Greece !!

I enjoy the presentation side of these stories. Cheers mate :) The Greece game will be fun indeed :p

Just finished reading it, some great moments to get Auxerre up the table. I reckon promotion is ahead very soon. Best of luck.

Cheers mate. I enjoyed the Auxerre chapter of my story. It was great managing in France :)

Looking good. England game is a big one!!

Aye, I wanted to competitive friendly to warm the guys up for the Euro U19 qualifiers.

View attachment 249314

I decided to throw my name into the hat for the Celtic job.
It'd be a prefect apppintment not only for my role with the
Scottish U19s team, but my career could really kick off. I
doubt have I have the necessary experience to get the job
but no harm in trying for it.

View attachment 249260
View attachment 249258

We do have a big advantage in that 2 of our 3 games in qualifying are being played
in Scotland: The Spain game is being played at Ranger's Ibrox Stadium. Home advantage
could be a massive factor and I'm hoping it could prove the difference.

Greece U19's
View attachment 249257
Panachaiki Stadium: Patras, Greece
11,321 all-seater

Spain U19's
View attachment 249255
Ibrox Stadium: Glasgow, Scotland.
50,987 all-seater

Bulgaria U19's
View attachment 249254
Tulloch Caledonian Stadium: Inverness, Scotland.
7,750 all-seater