He's good for me too.
First season: 53 apps, 31 gls, 15 asts, 2 moms and 7.37 av r.
Second season 29 apps, 31 gls, 3 asts, 3 moms and 7.45 av r. (not over yet)

I told him to beat the offside trap and to place shots, so far works well.

3rd choice striker for me behind dzeko and rooney but a very good player for me, perfect supersub too with his pace and speed late on in games when opponents are tired, often comes off the bench to score vital equalisers or winners

Hes on the transfer list on my wolves save, second season. Asking price 0 but he won't come to me :(

im on my second season now with united and he also played a bit part for me last season but from what ive seen ima have to start playing this little gem a bit more often i think... who else you got in your line up ?

What tactic do you use?

I am using my owwn flat 442 formation usually, but do sometimes play with the 2 wingers further up. Hernandez as a poacher attack

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

3rd choice striker for me behind dzeko and rooney but a very good player for me, perfect supersub too with his pace and speed late on in games when opponents are tired, often comes off the bench to score vital equalisers or winners

I would definitely play him as a poacher in a two man strike force and have rooney as a complete forward or dzeko as a target man

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Hes on the transfer list on my wolves save, second season. Asking price 0 but he won't come to me :(

that would be the best deal on the game if you could pull it off (the deal that is)

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

im on my second season now with united and he also played a bit part for me last season but from what ive seen ima have to start playing this little gem a bit more often i think... who else you got in your line up ?

my line up is currently

(won the prem both years, **** in the domestic cups but Euro cup final (lost because fletcher got sent off)

GK - Akineef
RB - Rafael
CB - Johnny Evans
Ball playing centre back - Toby Alderweild (Best on the game!!!)
LB - Ebra (but he if off to Barca on a free)
RM Nani or Valencia
CM Hamsik or Badelj
Ball winner CM Fletcher
LM Contraeo (one o fmy best signinga)
CF Rooney Complete forward
CF Hernandez Poacher

Subs - Babacar, Butland, Fabio, Jordan Henderson, Macheda, Bebe, Zezinho

how about you?

I am using my owwn flat 442 formation usually, but do sometimes play with the 2 wingers further up. Hernandez as a poacher attack

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I would definitely play him as a poacher in a two man strike force and have rooney as a complete forward or dzeko as a target man

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

that would be the best deal on the game if you could pull it off (the deal that is)

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

my line up is currently

(won the prem both years, **** in the domestic cups but Euro cup final (lost because fletcher got sent off)

GK - Akineef
RB - Rafael
CB - Johnny Evans
RM Nani or Valencia
CM Hamsik or Badelj
Ball winner CM Fletcher
CF Hernandez Poacher

how about you?

GK - Van Der Sar
LB - Evra
CB - Vidic
CB - Vertonghen
RB - Rafael
DM - Hargreaves/Mendy
CM - Anderson (ball winning)
CM - Modric
AML - Nani
AMR - Valencia
STR - Rooney

Subs - Kuszczak, fabio, ferdinand, thiago, fletcher, park, kaldlec/hernandez (those 2 get swtiched round every so often)... my bench aint all that good so any additions ya think ya could make please feel free to add lol.

thats the squad im currently playing at the moment, match preperation reports are coming back as all accomplished. just scouted a goalkeeper called roberto too from hercules dubbed the new casillas so maybe you could have a look at him ? just loaned him at to leicster as we speak too lol ! seriously considering putting a bid in for rene adler though cause he was just awesome on my last FM. but also got my scouts working on some defenders on me also.

GK - Van Der Sar
LB - Evra
CB - Vidic
CB - Vertonghen
RB - Rafael
DM - Hargreaves/Mendy
CM - Anderson (ball winning)
CM - Modric
AML - Nani
AMR - Valencia
STR - Rooney

Subs - Kuszczak, fabio, ferdinand, thiago, fletcher, park, kaldlec/hernandez (those 2 get swtiched round every so often)... my bench aint all that good so any additions ya think ya could make please feel free to add lol.

thats the squad im currently playing at the moment, match preperation reports are coming back as all accomplished. just scouted a goalkeeper called roberto too from hercules dubbed the new casillas so maybe you could have a look at him ? just loaned him at to leicster as we speak too lol ! seriously considering putting a bid in for rene adler though cause he was just awesome on my last FM. but also got my scouts working on some defenders on me also.

Adler would definitely be awesome, Hugo Lloris and Neuer are also amongst the best players on the game. I am definitely looking to buy in new wingers this season. Would definitely recommend Fabio Contrao for LB or LW.

How are you getting on with that team?

my scouts advised me to buy adler or neuer so one of those would deffinetly be worth a buy OR de gea... i think adler will be the one though ! my team in all fairness is quite good rooney was my top scorer last season on 29 goals... 43 in all competitions i think it was, ive offered evra a new contract but barcelona are interested in him and ive heard all the hype surrounding that contrao so im thinking offload evra for as much as i can and bring in contrao for a a cheaper deal with fabio still covering.. worth an invest maybe ? but like i say my teams rather good maybe a new winger to cover for nani or valencia cause giggs isnt getting any younger and park and bebe the only ones that can cover... still not convinced about bebe so ima have a look !! hows your season panning out so far with your current squad ?

my scouts advised me to buy adler or neuer so one of those would deffinetly be worth a buy OR de gea... i think adler will be the one though ! my team in all fairness is quite good rooney was my top scorer last season on 29 goals... 43 in all competitions i think it was, ive offered evra a new contract but barcelona are interested in him and ive heard all the hype surrounding that contrao so im thinking offload evra for as much as i can and bring in contrao for a a cheaper deal with fabio still covering.. worth an invest maybe ? but like i say my teams rather good maybe a new winger to cover for nani or valencia cause giggs isnt getting any younger and park and bebe the only ones that can cover... still not convinced about bebe so ima have a look !! hows your season panning out so far with your current squad ?

Barcelona whipped Evra off me for free (should have sorted his contract!), contao will do the business! I got rid of giggs, scholes, and neville at the end of season 1 when their contracts expired to free up some wage budget

Barcelona whipped Evra off me for free (should have sorted his contract!), contao will do the business! I got rid of giggs, scholes, and neville at the end of season 1 when their contracts expired to free up some wage budget

lol i think in all honesty i might just terminate giggs and scholes contracts to do exactly that.. robben would deffinetly be worth a buy if your interested in getting a winger, valenica on my game had ups and downs in his season but on a run of good form for 4 games then the next 16 do absolutely shocking so i dont know weather hang on to him or not... see how he goes up until christmas but i shall keep your informed lol !

yeah hes been smashing them in for me but im 3rd season in and macheda is much better hes scored 4 hat tricks in 20 game he has 32 goals :O!!..

yeah hes been smashing them in for me but im 3rd season in and macheda is much better hes scored 4 hat tricks in 20 game he has 32 goals :O!!..

that is an awesome return from Macheda, how are you playing him?

hernandez is unbelievable in the second season ,39 goals in 34 appearances in all competitions and I am only in early Feb ,with plenty games to go .

my line up is currently

GK - Akineef
RB - Rafael
CB - Johnny Evans
RM Nani or Valencia
CM Hamsik or Badelj
Ball winner CM Fletcher
CF Hernandez Poacher

how about you?

How did you register 8 home-grown players with a squad like that?!?!