aaarrrgghghh ive had almost no injury problems with him. he is a definite poacher

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:11 AM ----------

anybody had 5 plus seasons with him yet?

Season 4 update: Hernandez player of the year for 3rd year in succession. 31 goals in 28 league games. Still improving

screenshots attached

Man Utd is asking 23 M for him ( first season almost second ) .. it´s a good price for him ?

Good point his internation ration for me is also nearly a goal a game!

Man Utd is asking 23 M for him ( first season almost second ) .. it´s a good price for him ?

He's got a 170 PA so I think it would be worth it if you're looking for a world class striker.

not sure how he owuld compliment David Villa, I would play him with a strong striker, Dzeko, Rooney etc

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:33 PM ----------

has anybody completed more than 5 seasons with him>?

what striker combination you use with him?im currently playing with manchester united and rooney as deep lying forward and berba advanced forward,but i also set swap position becuz they both have good passing and technique.so sometime one of them will act as deep lying forward

what striker combination you use with him?im currently playing with manchester united and rooney as deep lying forward and berba advanced forward,but i also set swap position becuz they both have good passing and technique.so sometime one of them will act as deep lying forward

If it was me, I would have Rooney as a complete forward and Hernandez as a poacher.

i found that using rooney as trequartista and hernandez as poacher also works great too.

you definitely sacrifice goals from Rooney, but Hernandez definitely makes up for this!

I trusted people here and thought he isn't good enough to be starting yet in the first season, but he was banging goals in when he was only coming on as a sub in the dying minutes. I decided to give him a go at the starting eleven and this is what happened.

Devastating.

I trusted people here and thought he isn't good enough to be starting yet in the first season, but he was banging goals in when he was only coming on as a sub in the dying minutes. I decided to give him a go at the starting eleven and this is what happened.

Devastating.

that is a great return in season 1, I got his stats up to 19 accel in season 2 and 18 on both heading and finishing by end of season 3!

He's playing brilliantly for me, first season gave him a spell in the first team because of an injury to Berbatov and have never took him back out. First season scored 29 and only missed out on being top goalscorer due to Torres playing less games, this season just finished, he scored 26, was top goalscorer, player of the year and Champions league player of the year. One of the best poachers in the game!