I had at spurs on my game very good, just sold him to barcelona

Jesus, his second season with you was quite amazing!

In both of my first seasons he scored more goals than his starts, was mainly a super sub but stepped up both times Berbatov suffered long term injuries. Third season now and it's a real dilemma who to start with Rooney.

Good player and one that is impossible not to like and thats coming from a liverpool supporter!

paid 40 mil anf got 39 mil back, decent return"!!!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Was thinking to start a thread about him too before seeing this thread. Probably the best strikers I've ever have on FM!!Extremely clinical and consistent. Scoring almost every game and rarely injjured!! Another good find by SAF;)
View attachment 137139 View attachment 137140

He is a real match winner and scores almost every game!

that is a blinder of a return from him! the bestI have seen I think!!!

glad to see the thread still generating interest, he is genuinely one of the best players on the game, an out and out poacher!!!

I got him on a free transfer in 2014, played decent for a couple of seasons then sold him for 20 Million, very solid investment.

he score 48goals in 42apps for me!! was keeping rooney and kadlec on bench!! most i think i ever got offerd for him was about £30mill from madrid,REJECTED OBV!! MUFC!!! :)

my Chicharito

this is my Javier Hernandez during 10 -11 years of management with Manchester united and what can i tell you, he is the beast for my man utd team and being goalscorer of the year 5-7 times already , he has won every personal and club trophy you can think of but the sad part is that he has not even won player of the year since Messi and Ronaldo was dominating it every year. he was my favorite striker until my Regen striker Kevin brown (took over) and ever since then, he has become play out of his natural position which is left winger (attack)

i will show all the available screens i had and if you would like to see more, comment on it and i will show it as fast as possible

Yes, for me hes been a f*cking amazing, 6 seasons in hes worth 28.5m hes played for mexico hes played 96 games and scored 94 goals, he has 20 finishing and 18 pace = LEGEND