Has anyone had any luck getting him away from United? I tried this past off season with my Pescara team but 8 million wasn't enough to get him.

I would also be interested in knowing if anyone has managed to prise him away from man u?

season 3 and he is still averaging better than a goal a game!!! any other feedback??

Im man utd and im in my first season and played Javier Hernandez 15 time so far this season and only scored 1? whereas edin dzeko ha bagged 12 in 15 games are you sure hernandez is worth it in the 2nd season, also does anybody know id macheda is worth keeping for the future? thanks.

hernandez is absolute beasty for me i had him for man u until he was 31 ( i left afterwards) scored an unbeleivable amount of goals for me

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

this just proves my point

Im man utd and im in my first season and played Javier Hernandez 15 time so far this season and only scored 1? whereas edin dzeko ha bagged 12 in 15 games are you sure hernandez is worth it in the 2nd season, also does anybody know id macheda is worth keeping for the future? thanks.

He definitely comes good in season 2, absoloutely amazing! play him as a poacher..

im losing patience with macheda

If FM is anything to go by for real life, I hope Man Utd keep Hernandez, looks like he's gonna be an absolute legend, will do them and the Premiereship the world of good to have another world beater in the league.

Can't wait to watch him develop!!

1st season is same as most of the people on here, bit part played up front with owen in cup matches and the group stages, decent retern, but second season, was the same lol, third season dzeko injured for 4 months called up hernandez first math against was chelsea he scored 4, he has been in the side ever since, its only january and he has scored 5 hatricks, 2 of those in one game and overall 34 games in 30 apperances!

Being an Arsenal fan, it pains me to say it that Fergie has struck gold with Hernandez, wish we had him even though he's not really our style

Has anyone had any luck getting him away from United? I tried this past off season with my Pescara team but 8 million wasn't enough to get him.

In my second season with Barcelona I signed him, he cost me 28 million, but defenitly worth it. Scored 4 goals in his first champions league game for me. :D

1st season is same as most of the people on here, bit part played up front with owen in cup matches and the group stages, decent retern, but second season, was the same lol, third season dzeko injured for 4 months called up hernandez first math against was chelsea he scored 4, he has been in the side ever since, its only january and he has scored 5 hatricks, 2 of those in one game and overall 34 games in 30 apperances!

I would play him every game in season 2, another plus point is he seems to hardly ever get injured

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Being an Arsenal fan, it pains me to say it that Fergie has struck gold with Hernandez, wish we had him even though he's not really our style

think he could definitely do a good job at arsenal and give you more cutting edge

any1 know where can i get Maestro Ugo's training schedules? thanks

think they are in the downloadable tactics section mate

I would play him every game in season 2, another plus point is he seems to hardly ever get injured
yeah mate and also his stamina and fitness is amazing he can play like 4 games in 9 days and have like close to full fitness before each match

Will post some season 3 updates shortly, he seems to have had his first dip in form.... doh!

Season 3 update, screenshot attached.

Didnt do quite as well as the first season yet 41 goals in 46 starts is an awesome return. He did suffer a slight drop in form, but overall still an absoloute legend!!!

Just finished the season and he has demanded another new contract, 100k per week... worht every penny

I would also be interested in knowing if anyone has managed to prise him away from man u?
I bought him for Besiktas for £5.5M in 2014 January transfer window since ManU had Dzeko and Hernandez was transfer listed. I play him as Advanced Forward along with Kadlec as Poacher. He has 17 goals 6 assists in 14 games (all competetions) 14 goals 6 assists in 12 league games.

Scored 20 in 21 appearances for me playing as a poacher but just broken his foot and out for 4 months!