ca120 and ca145

Tactics in this thread - is for top teams - if I spend time testing these on underdog testing templates they more often than not look like bad tactics and I would also waste alot of my own time - which I find very unfair both cases - alot of tactics get buried that way in my opinion, becourse people often create their tactics with a really good team and succeed - but once they get tested with underdog templates they get smashed - and then noone will use them - so bad advertisement for those tactics and as I said - would be unfair and dumb by the people who ignores them ;)

Then I decided to make a thread that's mostly about best team tactics - tactics that are best in a league in terms of quality of players - tactics that gets the best out of the best players - which translates into tactics that perform better than underdog tactics for the best teams - I know some people will desperately try to argue against that - but it is what it is and in the end talk is cheap - let the images talk for a bit instead of the stats of a template like Pampu7 showed a few results in this post - they will in the end nomatter what - show you what a tactic really can do - testing is tendencies nothing more - its the ability to read those tendencies that matters. It can be a record scoring tendency like some of the tactics I've created, but in those their is a tendency you will conceede some compared to an exellent underdog tactic - but it doesn't have to be the case - if you have a great setup with the right players all around it might mean you won't conceede at all though the test saids that you will. The tests are abstract and information you can only use to a degree - I have seen it with my own eyes - you can perform bad with underdog tactics too - but again it all is a little bit abstract becourse you have to counter in the player quality you have available compared to the tactic you are using and maybe the most important part - how well you are at managing the club you're the head off - many factors play a role here.

Now my head hurts lol - I know you didn't ask for this, but I have no plans on making tactics that succeed for media predicted 24th teams - however that doesn't mean some of my tactics won't work for a media predicted 24th team lol - if the league is very equal in terms of player quality my tactics might work, but I recommend Mrl's Sicilian Defense - Gobbluth's 16.3 Tweak and Zyndar's Kingdom for weaker teams - those underdog tactics I left out - some I believe in - some I don't.

Cheers

View attachment 1056692

tested with bayern 1 season :D

won champions league, league, cup and super cup

Fantastic mate - Now for a tactic that did less good but not bad in defence - when tested I think it backs up my words above - tendencies - and you say this is first season - then imagine when you buy quality players in positions you are weaker - or when the whole game is run by regents - nomatter what not many people can brag about having a clean house without defeats - I personally know what kind of achievement that is - and I will add that's certainly more than the tactic also - its the players - but its also your management.

Now to my question - is it The Sicilian accident or the direct winger tactic?

You did a good job and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to show us all how you did. When you have answered the above question I will update the post of the tactic you've been using with your picture in it.

Cheers mate

New tactic shows promise...

View attachment 147188

Has to be taken with a grain of salt - it is a friendly by 10X worse opponent - I just thought it was interesting to show the 54 chances - the match before this one they won 12-0 and had above 40 chances.

Cheers

JESAUSTRALIA WIDE SECRET (442)

[FONT=&quot]
WATCH WeArtibus On Twitch
[/FONT]

FORMATION:

View attachment 147055

Wide secret shows so much promise that I had to release it for you guys - its a boring looking 4-4-2 formation, but with a huge twist :) - 2 wide playmakers - guess where they will roam too - you guessed it right I reckon close to CAM position - but why should this be good and why call it a secret? - well when the wide playmaker roam from his position he leaves alot of space for the attacking fullbacks to utilize and they sure does - I love that :) - so why the name wide secret? I wanted to call it Instant Wide Secret, but I found it a bit provocking to some people and I don't have those intentions - apparently the assman changing of the wide midfielder role to either winger or wide playmaker as it suits the players qualities better - when using instant results - good find by the way we still need some proof on this one don't we. Enough about this - on to the tactic.

Tactic is very much possession based using not 1 playmaker but 4 playmakers 2 wide playmakers on attack duty - 2 roaming pm's on support duty so when you are on the ball and attack the opponent it looks something like this with fullbacks a little less withdrawn, but highly available

View attachment 147035

As you can see very attacking - very dominating and multiple passing options available - so where did the false 9's go? well if using false 9's in a system like this - you would more than likely see a bunch of morons running into each other - so I decided to go with my favourite role - THE POACHER/PUNISHER :D - I have tested many tactics and whenever I saw poachers involved I saw many goals.

Some people saids that wide mids are king - but in all respect it really depends on the system you use + who is trying anything without them these days? :)

Tactic has not been tested - but I use it in my personal save currently - its still early days - but the tendencies that is going on made me release it. When I have played a bit more with it I will release some results and also give you a verdict - ofcourse feel free to try it out yourself.

My recommendation:

Wide playmakers - are not easy to find - I'll actually suggest to find 4 CAMS for your setup and then retrain them - obviously vision - decisions are extremely important - I also think a reversed foot can be beneficial in this case - so wide mid right=left foot

wide mid left=right foot. decent finishing would not hurt either - I normally use A.Zivkovic on the left and Otormin on the right - Neymar would be fantastic on the left I don't have him :'(. Role training - same

Roaming playmakers - is a bit simular to the wide ones - except they play in the centre further back on the pitch - Renato Sanches is a perfect guy for this position, but I reckon you would already know. Role training - same

Poachers
- those selfish sons of bi..... - well but they do it well - alternatively change it to advanced forward if you don't like it. Role training - complete forward - I always train my strikers on the complete forward schedule as I feel the strikers train faster - (maybe its my imagination) and their is several attributes I find rewarding for a striker when on the complete forward schedule.

Attacking Fullbacks - really needs to be as complete as possible - the crossing attribute being really important - I always train that as the extra training I give them - Role training - Complete wingback schedule - should cover anything necessary.

Defenders - I honestly think you know Role training - ball playing defender schedule - Several attributes you don't get on the normal central defender schedule - so ball playing it is!! :)

OI's:

View attachment 147054

In my book less is more - when we talk about oi's - Mrl had trememendous success with this setup and I have had it as well, but maybe you have a better setting - if you do please share it.

TRAINING:

View attachment 147051

I like fitness general training, but I feel team cohesion is more valuable overall - but I will say it like this if you are the type who never buy any new players and rotate alot in your squad - use fitness - however if you have a talent for upsetting players and buying lots of players in a short amount of time then go with team cohesion - it will help you out a bit - since I always create tactics for top teams I recommend attacking movement 50% low or average intensity

RESULTS:

View attachment 146869 View attachment 146868 View attachment 146867 View attachment 146866 View attachment 146865 View attachment 146864

If you are a losing team go to the front page and scroll to the bottom of the post too try and identify what's wrong.

As always you guys are great and I appreciate that I can share my visions in football manager with you all - this is my passion which also involves my happiness - so thank you to you all for giving me that joy - I don't forget it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Wide Secret update - Goto Post Here to see results

League table - good start

View attachment 1057064

All fixtures

View attachment 1057065

Undefeated still - but a long way to go

This tactic dominates hard against all opponents it seems - it dominates in terms of possession and shots - I would like to see more goals, but my team gel is out of sorts - so it can still improve. Defence is absolutely exellent and it should be with all that possession - so hear me out for a moment - imagine 6 playmakers in a 31411 lollol (you wanted possession) - now go create it :p

Anyway - Mohammed Ali - R.I.P.

Cheers

I will ofcourse keep this one updated - my secret dream is to go 38 played 38 won - only time will tell

Last edited:
Wide Secret Update

league table

View attachment 146761

results

View attachment 146760

View attachment 146759

I have won all games that I have played in all competitions including the friendlies. Now the tactic isn't promising anymore becourse now its proven what it can do. Possession is a natural thing happening between 60-70% potentially more calculating several factors in my save like lower team cohesion etc etc.

The more I play with this the more I want to recommend it to you guys - so go ahead and check it out - link at top of this post

Cheers

you played with barcelona yourself or holiday??

I always view the matches - I have tried instant results but I don't trust it + its boring - Hollidaying I only use to get forward to the next match.

cheers