Cut the sniping out and grow up.

Lets forget the last two days - and do some BRO-MANCE instead :D

**** I'm ready to go all the way - lets hug lol - lets do a group hug - so 1 like equals 1 hug - yea lets get crazy - we can do this

Guys I might have released a tactic a little quick, but thats becourse I become all enthusiastic when I see something performing like this in my tests - I just want you guys to have it instantely. I cannot promise you proof in these situations - with all the projects I have going on I don't always have time to try the tactics in my personal save + often I don't have the players either.

Yes the defence is the worse for top tactics in comparrison and will conceede in its current state - but it will score alot as well - if you don't like that sort of thing its not for you simple as that. Now I have seen this in action and the play looks gorgeus and my team is not a godlike team - I find the visual part very important too when I enjoy these games - fully developed star regents will rock this one even further - I believe you will see double digits in a tactic like this in some matches for highly talented regent teams. I think I'm gonna add something here - I'm not entirely certain of this, but I have been thinking it - in former versions of fm the premier league has been the toughest league - If this still stands that the premier league is the toughest - then a tactic like this might fail big - If its the same tendency as former versions it might be enjoyable to play with in la liga and other smaller leagues. This is just a thought - I actually don't know.

GUYS ITS TIME - 1 HUG

- 1 LIKE - LETS DO IT -

BROMANCE TIME!!!!!!!

Jesaustralia 4-2-4 Extravagant Highscore Direct Winger

View attachment 1053009

OI's

View attachment 1053010

FM Tactic Testing Top Teams - HERE (623 GLS)

Tested this for 1000 matches for several hours - I'm certain this is the one I want to advertise on the first page - any further information you need - GO TO THIS POST HERE

Both tactics are strong with a great team - I think the one I post Here though is stronger - better defensively and almost as strong offensively if not each others equal.

Guys try it out with a good-very strong team and tell us how you go - alt+F9 and post your screenshots - I can't wait to see your results.

Enjoy

Very solid tactic. Goal bombardment :) Thank you Jes :)

Jesaustralia 4-2-3-1 High Pressure (Direct)

View attachment 149655

Crazy OI's

View attachment 149654

Releasing this only because it did quiet well in my testing of it - the surprise is its a direct style and it does really well defensively compared to anything I have released - infact it would be interesting to see what it would do if it was a short passing style.

EDIT: tested it on short pass as well - it did exactly the same which is interesting - the comparrison is so simular that its not worth updating on it - infact I think becourse of the very balanced formation - passing style becomes more or less insignificant.

I currently don't have any results to show you - but will get the guy who is in charge of the spreadsheet to update it as soon as he can.

I wanted to create a tactic that put pressure high up on the pitch - it reminds me of Chile some how - they had a style like this real life few years ago - don't know if they still do, but I found it very exciting. For the very same reason as you can see - absolutely crazy OI's and in all honesty I did not expect it to do well at all.

Training

Fitness - attacking movement - 50% - average intensity - rest day before and after

One tip if you wanna go overboard then resting the players straight after each match individually by clicking on the player and go to development and say rest between 1-3 days - this is perfection management and can be pretty boring thing to do, but it works.

Rule of thumb - Raise Condition after each match

74% below = 3 days
75-79%= 2 days
80-83%=1 days

Doing this will give your players better condition for each match - which leads to better performances as well and ofcourse less injuries.

players needed look at the the roles

This is yet another alternative to the many good tactics out their.

Cheers

Last edited:
I've played with a lot of tactics and test a lot of versions, but this one 424 is absolutely amazing. I'm a fan of short passing and the strong defense, but this direct style of play is killing. I think 442 tactics is the best formaton tactic for FM16 so far. I will keep testing this one in England and Spain and will post updates soon.
View attachment 148747

I've played with a lot of tactics and test a lot of versions, but this one 424 is absolutely amazing. I'm a fan of short passing and the strong defense, but this direct style of play is killing. I think 442 tactics is the best formaton tactic for FM16 so far. I will keep testing this one in England and Spain and will post updates soon.
View attachment 1054986

Subject is - 4231 high pressure

Thank you man - I really appreciate your feedback I really do - 442's are strong in fm16 and at times its worrying
(in my personal opinion) but 442's are very balanced as a basic, but not invincible :) - I also believe because people see all these 442's succeeding then its easier to make a little change and then that become really good as well - people don't go exotic the other way where width is wide instead of narrow and why should they? they are taught that narrow deep 442's are the best and can't be improved any further without any prove. Personally I don't accept that 442's are the best formation their is so I keep trying other types of formations to see if I can break that custom :)

To you all:

Lately I have lost a bit of joy releasing anything - while I probably should actually release the **** out of it all lol - yea I have had a few successes here and their in my testing - and infact I had one very weird test where I filled in different roles a very cohesed tactic and it had changed when I was done with the test :( when I then went to the table to see how it did - it showed that I was killing it with ca160 team with a record breaking 217 points and 180 with 230 - so I went to the tactic screen for no reason and noticed one role was changed and I thought to myself ****!!! something went wrong - I saved the tactic with the new roles and started the test again but with new roles. The accident tactic ended up record breaking for 160/180 - ca180 247 points ca160 207 which is 454 points combined.

I was a bit upset at that point so I thought to myself I'm not releasing this - now I have calmed down and I admit I was maybe going overboard and should have taken things a bit less personal. So in my next post I will release 3 tactics all tactics I personally vouch for, but I'll need to test it with an ingame team to see how they do - so a little patience and I will release with results. I have a Tottenham team lined up for the testing and will do Barcelona as well both where director decides what to buy and sell - Barca have an embargo going on so that doesn't actually matter - this is 6 ingame tests of these 3 tactics - so let me get started right away and I'll release within a few days.

Cheers guys

View attachment 1054986

hi,

which version?

cheers

I'm playing now with 442 Extravagant highscore direct.

Yes jesaustralia, i guess you are right about 442. I saw your Luis Enrique 433 tactic and i will give it a try.

I'm playing now with 442 Extravagant highscore direct.

Yes jesaustralia, i guess you are right about 442. I saw your Luis Enrique 433 tactic and i will give it a try.

It seems like their is strong demands on that one - its more bound to fail than succeed - it needs an extremely good team - ingame their isn't such a team before you either buy the players needed as I mention in that post or waiting for the regents to arrive, but try and lets see what happens - we might be surprised

cheers mate

Updated OP

If you dont wanna be taken through the whole thread you can go straight to the tactics by clicking the links

Cheers

Tripple
+ Bonus Release

WATCH WeArtibus On Twitch

The job to test these with Tottenham & Barcelona became a ***** - Several Crashes for no reason - well I think something is wrong with my memory sticks to be honest - I just didn't think that small saves like singular saves could have problems at all - WEIRD!!. So I feel very dismotivated - However I can tell you about them individually.

Jesaustralia Sicilian Accident (442)

View attachment 148494

Pampu7 - Results

View attachment 147471

View attachment 147470

Barcelona Season 1 - No Transfers

View attachment 147389

Player Stats

View attachment 147388

We also won the copa del rey and lost in the ch league final to chelsea 2-1

This will ofcourse improve with quality signings for various positions

Not documented - but tested to be the best tactic for top teams if measured by points - its also very good at scoring, but as I remember it - I didn't like the amount it conceeded. I tested this accident tactic and it ended up with a combined value of 454 points with the lower team getting a smashing 207 points in the first test the lower team got 217 points. For ingame top teams this can do really good - if you buy specific players of quality it can do even better - If you play with a regent team - You should become unstoppable - No Instant results in any of my tests ;)

Edit: fitness attacking movement 50% average rest day before & after

OI's - widemids both sides =tight marking - wingers both sides =tight marking

Try it and tell me what you think - Enjoy

Jesaustralia Shack The Ball (262)

View attachment 148492

In fm13 I created a tactic called - Gooaall 262 and this tactic is an attempt to recreate that moment somehow. If you are like me who likes many goals from your striker - then this tactic is setup for the Poacher - He could potentially score an insane amount of goals. It did decent in my test, but in all honesty another top team tactic right here - This is for sure an alternative that will grow if you have great players - How it will do in England I don't know, but in Spain I'm pretty sure it will do good.

OI's =None

Try it if you like - Enjoy

Jesaustralia El Maestro (4132)

View attachment 148493

El Maestro created with the idea of one False 9 coming deep - and one Shadow Striker moving into channels - A complete stress scenario for any defence. In this tactic you'll notice that the CM is attacking I have used Iniesta with great success in this position - Vision decisions and technical attributes I find very important - Iniesta were creating lots of chances and the play were at times really beautiful - this tactic can create chances like not many tactics can do - its very defensively balanced, but attacking is its nature 7 players controls attack. I have seen some breath taking football both with Tottenham with a few signings - this save crashed for me winning the league winning the league cup I think - in the final of the fa cup - In the final of the Euro league - BOOOOM Crash ba bang bang :)

Barcelona half regent line up looked amazing with this one destroying teams for fun. Also another Barcelona save using Rakitic as the shadow striker cause I used Messi in the MR position - widemids are the same as Sicilian defense. Fullbacks more conservative and not as offensive, but more than enough for atleast what I want to do with it.

When I play my personal save with Barcelona - this is the tactic I use currently. Try it if you feel you got the players for - Enjoy

Bonus

Jesaustralia Cleon Possession (4141)

View attachment 148491

I was reading an article by Cleon called - The art of possession - beautifully written and illustrations on how he made a possesion styled tactic succeed. I tried to take some of his ideas and implement them in this tactic that I call - Cleon Possession. I tested it for top teams and it did decent - I think if the aim is to create a tactic that has alot of possession then this one is a success. 95% of teams maybe more - (who knows lol) gets dominated. Again not a tactic I explore to much, but if you are interested in possession type tactics then this one is a certainty for that.

Alright guys - this was a huge update - my fingers are hurting - no they are not (I'm just being pathetic) :) - feel free to try them and tell me what you think - if you like them give the post a like - roles in the different tactics are the sort of players you'll need, but I reckon you know that already.

OI's =None

Edit: fitness attacking movement/defensive positioning 50% average rest day before & after

Cheers

Last edited:

Tripple
+ Bonus Release

The job to test these with Tottenham & Barcelona became a ***** - Several Crashes for no reason - well I think something is wrong with my memory sticks to be honest - I just didn't think that small saves like singular saves could have problems at all - WEIRD!!. So I feel very dismotivated - However I can tell you about them individually.

View attachment 1055266

Not documented - but tested to be the best tactic for top teams if measured by points - its also very good at scoring, but as I remember it - I didn't like the amount it conceeded. I have already told you the story that this tactic was created by accident - after I tested a specific tactic I saw some of the roles had changed and that specific tactic was doing amazing - I forfeited the test and said to myself lets save this new formation - becourse if it can do it once it can do it twice - So I tested this accident tactic and it ended up with a combined value of 454 points with the lower team getting a smashing 207 points in the first test the lower team got 217 points. For ingame top teams this can do really good - if you buy specific players of quality it can do even better - If you play with a regent team - You should become unstoppable :)

View attachment 1055268

In fm13 I created a tactic called - Gooaall 262 and this tactic is an attempt to recreate that moment somehow. If you are like me who likes many goals from your striker - then this tactic is setup for the Poacher - He could potentially score an insane amount of goals. It did decent in my test, but in all honesty another top team tactic right here - This is for sure an alternative that will grow if you have great players - How it will do in England I don't know, but in Spain I'm pretty sure it will do good.

View attachment 1055267

El Maestro created with the idea of one False 9 coming deep - and one Shadow Striker moving into channels - A complete stress scenario for any defence. In this tactic you'll notice that the CM is attacking I have used Iniesta with great success in this position - Vision decisions and technical attributes I find very important - Iniesta were creating lots of chances and the play were at times really beautiful - this tactic can create chances like not many tactics can do - its very defensively balanced, but attacking is its nature 7 players controls attack. I have seen some breath taking football both with Tottenham with a few signings - this save crashed for me winning the league winning the league cup I think - in the final of the fa cup - In the final of the Euro league - BOOOOM Crash ba bang bang :)

Barcelona half regent line up looked amazing with this one destroying teams for fun. Also another Barcelona save using Rakitic as the shadow striker cause I used Messi in the MR position - widemids are the same as Sicilian defense. Fullbacks more conservative and not as offensive, but more than enough for atleast what I want to do with it.

When I play my personal save with Barcelona - this is the tactic I use currently. Try it if you feel you got the players for - Enjoy

Bonus

View attachment 1055269

I was reading an article by Cleon called - The art of possession - beautifully written and illustrations on how he made a possesion styled tactic succeed. I tried to take some of his ideas and implement them in this tactic that I call - Cleon Possession. I tested it for top teams and it did decent - I think if the aim is to create a tactic that has alot of possession then this one is a success. 95% of teams maybe more - (who knows lol) gets dominated. Again not a tactic I explore to much, but if you are interested in possession type tactics then this one is a certainty for that.

Alright guys - this was a huge update - my fingers are hurting - no they are not (I'm just being pathetic) :) - feel free to try them and tell me what you think - if you like them give the post a like - roles in the different tactics are the sort of players you'll need, but I reckon you know that already.

Edit: fitness attacking movement/defensive positioning 50% average rest day before & after

hi jesaustralia,

great job man.

can you tell me the best tactics overall and best tactics in terms of goals?

cheers

Cheers

Tripple
+ Bonus Release

View attachment 1055266

Not documented - but tested to be the best tactic for top teams if measured by points - its also very good at scoring, but as I remember it - I didn't like the amount it conceeded. I have already told you the story that this tactic was created by accident - after I tested a specific tactic I saw some of the roles had changed and that specific tactic was doing amazing - I forfeited the test and said to myself lets save this new formation - becourse if it can do it once it can do it twice - So I tested this accident tactic and it ended up with a combined value of 454 points with the lower team getting a smashing 207 points in the first test the lower team got 217 points. For ingame top teams this can do really good - if you buy specific players of quality it can do even better - If you play with a regent team - You should become unstoppable :)

View attachment 1055268

View attachment 1055267

Bonus

View attachment 1055269

Cheers
do these tactics use OI? and OI if there is any to the 4-4-2?

hi jesaustralia,

great job man.

can you tell me the best tactics overall and best tactics in terms of goals?

cheers

Cheers

Double cheers to you to mate :) - 1st page is updated - but as said by WKDSOUL the better the players fit the better the tactic combined with top quality players.

do these tactics use OI? and OI if there is any to the 4-4-2?

OI's updated - some do and some don't

Prob the one your team/players fit best.

Yes mate - my opinion too :) - most of my tactics are very straightforward looking for the best of the best in your game and that's where the tactics should start to blossom - as I said above I don't use the best tested tactic in my personal save - becourse I believe in my heart that players rule the show above anything else.

Cheers to you all

Gonna give El Maestro a go with my Novo Hmaburg team in Brazil.

Tripple
+ Bonus Release

View attachment 1055266

View attachment 1055268

OI's =None

View attachment 1055267

Bonus

View attachment 1055269

OI's =None

Cheers

GREAT JOB JES. THANK YOU :) I must try the tactics