little you for example take the player you quote: semedo and look for similar player?

No highlight the training and look for those types - for instance F9 + Quickness (pace agility acceleration)

the download link doesn't work for me, could someone give another?

could you evaluate the Current arsenal squad for your tactic?

I'm a young pimp that needs a tactic where my strikers will flourish! I hear good things about this tactic but I see no proof, I know the maker of the tactic has a good track record in regards to making tactics so I'll have faith

I'm a young pimp that needs a tactic where my strikers will flourish! I hear good things about this tactic but I see no proof, I know the maker of the tactic has a good track record in regards to making tactics so I'll have faith

You see no proof? - What is this then - Reserved for results Post no 2
I reckon you rarely see proof like this when you browse the different threads
:)

Cheers

So my country Denmark have for years played slow and boring and with lack of attitude - Of the very same reason we have taken a drop all the way to 46th position on the Fifa world ranking table - Yesterday we had a knife to our throats - we had to win in order to keep the World Cup 2018 dream alive - Only problem was we were up against one of the best teams in the world Poland - ranked no 5 on the Fifa table.

Denmark VS Poland - 1st of September 2017
[video=youtube;oy3T7Ps-j64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy3T7Ps-j64[/video]

Thank You Denmark That Was a

Magical evening - We needed that!!

Cheers To all danes out their :)
This ranking means nothing tbh, and we played nothing, but kudos fot that last match to Denmark

... Only problem was we were up against one of the best teams in the world Poland - ranked no 5 on the Fifa table....

With all respect for Poland and polish people... I'm still laughing :D
Honestly to have one of the best strikers in the world does not make your team one of the best in the world.
On the other end we all know Denmark 46th position does not reflect it's true value. We all can easily name 10/15 weaker squads that are currently better in FIFA's ranking.

With all respect for Poland and polish people... I'm still laughing :D
Honestly to have one of the best strikers in the world does not make your team one of the best in the world.
On the other end we all know Denmark 46th position does not reflect it's true value. We all can easily name 10/15 weaker squads that are currently better in FIFA's ranking.

I totally agree with the ranking is not a true reflection of the skills of the two teams - However it is a reflection of a successful team and you don't become the top 5 by losing that's for sure - I and many of us danes were surprised that Poland were nothing but average - We will for sure be very happy if you continue that way.

###Go Denmark###

We were not even average but good luck to Denmark. I hope you will take well deserved 2nd place;)

Last edited:
Hello , great piece of work this mate .
One question , how do you deactivate the position change on the 2 AF+CF, i only got 1 CF .

Hello , great piece of work this mate .
One question , how do you deactivate the position change on the 2 AF+CF, i only got 1 CF .

f3fea52671d13ae89113ad64503beec8.png

i see this often against 442 , im in the 4th year , the tactic is fluid

i think i have a bug, my complete forward and my advanced forward always inert places during the match, is it normal?

anyone ? this is a major fault of the tactic , most of the goals im getting is this mistake

Honestly - it doesnt have to be the tactic that gives you these issues - tactics can only do so much - give some credit to the players - consider if they actually are good enough for the role - once again I can only refer to post no 2 where their are lots of league tables showing great achievements from different people. It could also be that your team mates are not used to play with each other yet then they behave like imbeciles - it takes time to get a squad to gel and fulfill the potential of a tactic.

Cheers

Jesaustralia will this work with Spurs or Chelsea with their current lineups no updated transfers ??