I want to say something to all the whiners and doubters of this tactic
By far this is the best tactic I have ever used! Tried TFF, tried Knap, tried Zyndar, tried whatever the **** was out there. This one is the best! If you do not get results, it's because of the players and/or tactic familiarity! My team with that tactic started performing really amazing after the first season. Just do the training and position your players right. And buy players that can actually play in those positions. I found out that weaker strikers, natural at AF score twice more goals than typical F9s. That's just an example. Thank you, Jes, for that amazing piece of art!

P.S.: I conceded a lot in first season before full fluidity. Then everything came to normal! Not actually a rock in defense but the players are well aware how to defend.
I agree with you but I do have a team full of talented regens !! What sort of attributes do you look for for each posistion ??

I agree with you but I do have a team full of talented regens !! What sort of attributes do you look for for each posistion ??
The preferred attributes for each position and role. If you're hesitating between two players and you're wondering which one to choose, just pick the one that has better of them attributes. Not that hard.

This tactic has served me very well! I do have a few questions. (I didnt read all 26 pages, so im sorry if someone already asked them).

If I get a red card. Who to sub?
Does pitch size matters?
if I get behind.. should I stick with tactic or change something?
If I play vs team WAY better than me - are you then changing anything? im getting plowed in CL atm lol

This tactic has served me very well! I do have a few questions. (I didnt read all 26 pages, so im sorry if someone already asked them).

If I get a red card. Who to sub?
Does pitch size matters?
if I get behind.. should I stick with tactic or change something?
If I play vs team WAY better than me - are you then changing anything? im getting plowed in CL atm lol

Incase of a red card - I take of a striker cause you have so many in their already :) - take of the Complete forward and whoever you sub in check in game if they for some reason play as striker due to the striker swaps - make sure they play the position they were supposed to.

Pitch size in my opinion matters - Standard I always choose

Well I recommend you read the first post - but for your information I've been told that you can do well with average players - personally - I have had success with average players myself against the best teams and players, but still you have to have players that has a certain quality - Leigh Griffiths - Omar Al-Soma - K.Lasagna etc etc. - This tactic blossoms with great players, but can still go bad if you signed several new ones - if you did that - then you need to give it a bit of time, but then suddenly it becomes amazing - and no you Plug & Play - use the same tactic - if you are a smaller team with weak players I recommend you play with Gamebreaker using 2 Advanced Forwards instead of a Targetman and a poacher as the original GB use. The link is at the front page

This tactic equals entertainment - if you get your players in order - getting the right types - I explain what types at the front page - then you'll be entertained as much as in a strip joint :D yaayyyy

Cheers pal

What team are you playing as?

Im actually playing with Helsingoer (same you tested with).. since its my home town lol. So I dont have a big budget nor rep to get fancy players.. But 2021 atm and qualified for CL. Beat Chelsea in last qualifyiong match.

I seen what your advice is regarding players.. I tried to make a shortlist from those players you meantioned... for some reason your shortlist files didnt work...

@jesaustralia

regarding the reversed version

who is your starting point ?

the full back / if he is attacking minded ?
the MC ? /
or the ST?

Jesaustralia who would you say are the best dlps to try and compare to for this tactic

Im actually playing with Helsingoer (same you tested with).. since its my home town lol. So I dont have a big budget nor rep to get fancy players.. But 2021 atm and qualified for CL. Beat Chelsea in last qualifyiong match.

I seen what your advice is regarding players.. I tried to make a shortlist from those players you meantioned... for some reason your shortlist files didnt work...

Helsingor was an interesting challenge - when I was 18 I was on the international hojschool of elsinore and my father lives in that city as well - we went to a elsinor games together and after the game I asked the coach if I could train with them I had a past playing youth football for Brondby at that point - So the very first training I humiliated 2. division players having never touched that level before and was introduced to their talent team - I was not impressed and it ended prematurely unfortunately I had an accident in a training game and girl friend issues so I discontinued something I should have continued - it was a great place for a young kid to develop - I hope youngsters will not do like me :) - their is a definite opportunity to make a name for yourself in the lower divisions if you have enough talent and probably a better way to go than competing with 50 players in a big club.

Well its not my filter - just a filter made by another user - when that is said - I don't recommend using filters as you can come across players that are doing a great job without all the required attributes - Husbauer cheap midfielder with a crazy longshot and decent in other skills - just an example.

@jesaustralia

regarding the reversed version

who is your starting point ?

the full back / if he is attacking minded ?
the MC ? /
or the ST?

Honestly I'm not sure what you are asking mate - the fulbacks act like wingers at times and sometimes like strikers since they get in to the box and score - the reversed version is 98% the same as the 1st version - only thing is its setup for the left fullback instead of the right one - and then adjusted all other positions except for the central defence as I believe they don't need to change.

I did an experiment with mbappe who's a winger - I retrained him to play FB-A - and he played a 7.7 while being a joke in his defensive attributes he still did a great job - so retraining wingers for that position is definitely possible - other than that I go for quick players and players that has a decent finish - 8+ since they get chances inside the box - for the FB-A

I have also used more common options - like Iorfa from Wolves he has a poor finish but did respectably well still - one of my favs is Semedo the former SLB player - he has a real good finish for the FB-A position and then hes just a class player in general that ofcourse only plays for reputable clubs :)

The CM-A - I go for complete midfielder types - but as I explain it - he's a 4th striker meaning its a good thing if he has a strong finish and a decent longshot 13+ - but I also prefer these to be able to dribble well - I reckon someone energetic with high workrate who has flair and endless technique and offball movement would be a good choice

The strikers - when I have the money or the talent - I would go for Luciano Vietto types - Balotelli - Ze Gomes - Andre Silva - Lukaku can score a ton - have a friend who tried him - if I had to build a team though I would get Vietto he's a very underestimated player - in my current private save I got him on a free transfer - lost Andre Silva in a record sale of 93m pounds - So I had to use Vietto - guess what he scored a goal per game - and even better I sold him the season after for 57m pounds - I got him free :) - in that save regents are starting to dominate though so in my team I have like 6 regents vs 4 ingame players - I never get that far normally since theirs always a project that I'm working on.

If you are asking what players to use I probably answered that question on page 1 - I also think its important to be aware I don't go for brute players in the bwm position - technique and skill above all always in my opinion - I still don't understand how so many pro footballers can become pro having such weak technique - that's worthless to me and a disgrace to those who actually got it

Jesaustralia who would you say are the best dlps to try and compare to for this tactic

This is simple - the one that has dlp attributes - its the least luxurious player of all since you can use cheap options and even old players do well here - but to be honest this is where I recommend not using lots of money on this position as its not a game changer - where you wanna put your money is defence - AP - Strikers - BWM's that act like complete midfielders - the DLP has always been under review for me - but I didn't feel that I should change it becourse it works so well in general with that formation.

you can use attacking midfielders that can play centrally in this position - Joao Mario (expensive option) Lasse Shone (Cheap option) - theirs a huge market for the dlp's since you dont need them to be physical players - if you found a player that has all the required attributes but balance is less say 8 or 9 hes still a good enough option

Guys thanks for asking questions - I hope I answered them - if not keep them coming

Cheers

Jesaustralia if you don't mind me asking how many goals did silva score for you to sell him for £93 mill and how many did Vietto score and who were you managing

Jesaustralia if you don't mind me asking how many goals did silva score for you to sell him for £93 mill and how many did Vietto score and who were you managing

Andre Silva had an average season with injuries - scored 32 in 34 matches - but I got an offer from PSG I had his value set to 200m pounds which is maximum - then psg offered me around 49m or something - so I suggest negotiated with them over 4 rounds i believe and that ended up at 80m pounds - after that I offered him out without transfer listing him - This time Man.u came in for him - and offered a slightly higher opening sum 57 I believe - I negotiated several rounds again by suggesting - and ended up with 93m pounds some of the money doest arrive before he played a certain amount of internationals though.

Vietto - 40 in 44 matches he took over for Andre Silva - I am trying to remember - but I think I offered him out without transfer listing him - this time i offered him out for double his value around 60m and i did that in installments - but got an offer back in upfront money and then I just started to suggest negotiate from their and it ended up 57m pounds which is alot for a player you aquire through a free transfer - Vietto is one of the best in game strikers when it comes to being efficient in my opinion - hes not a top striker but he is very solid and consistant - in the january window Iheanacho was in the transferlist for 5m pounds - I believe hes a player worth alot of money at times - I bought him but only becourse my regents are getting to strong I decided to loan him out - otherwise he would probably be successful and be sold expensively :) - he's a bargain buy if you start a new save he can get your team far.

Dusan Vlahovic - signed for 1.4m pounds - I bought him from the beginning of the game trained him I think a season to get his personality up - loaned him out for several seasons 2 loan outs to rennes - and 1 time for Benfica - he came home and was worth 30m pounds - I ended up getting an offer from liverpool I suggest negotiated him and sold him for 51m pounds - a player I never used in this save

Asensio - who I signed expensively few seasons ago - I had an offer for and suggest negotiated him and got 85m pounds for him - not a really good deal in comparrison to what I signed him for 63m - but normally i can get him cheaper - in my Brondby save I got him for 8m pounds 2nd season - However I wantred to try new things - and becourse I play in the premier league I want to keep some things british - my target was Dele Alli - tried him for 8 matches and he might be better than Asensio as the AP/Striker position :) - he socres for fun
Then I also signed Renato Sanches becourse I have never owned him and I feel he's a great fit for the CM-A position and I can basically let these 2 players grow old in the club with 8 year contracts :D - so the 200m pound spend on these 2 players should be profitable long term - apart from that I'm introducing regents to my team and have about 5 or 6 regents in my line up.

The team is Bournemouth

Cheers mate

Andre Silva had an average season with injuries - scored 32 in 34 matches - but I got an offer from PSG I had his value set to 200m pounds which is maximum - then psg offered me around 49m or something - so I suggest negotiated with them over 4 rounds i believe and that ended up at 80m pounds - after that I offered him out without transfer listing him - This time Man.u came in for him - and offered a slightly higher opening sum 57 I believe - I negotiated several rounds again by suggesting - and ended up with 93m pounds some of the money doest arrive before he played a certain amount of internationals though.

Vietto - 40 in 44 matches he took over for Andre Silva - I am trying to remember - but I think I offered him out without transfer listing him - this time i offered him out for double his value around 60m and i did that in installments - but got an offer back in upfront money and then I just started to suggest negotiate from their and it ended up 57m pounds which is alot for a player you aquire through a free transfer - Vietto is one of the best in game strikers when it comes to being efficient in my opinion - hes not a top striker but he is very solid and consistant - in the january window Iheanacho was in the transferlist for 5m pounds - I believe hes a player worth alot of money at times - I bought him but only becourse my regents are getting to strong I decided to loan him out - otherwise he would probably be successful and be sold expensively :) - he's a bargain buy if you start a new save he can get your team far.

Dusan Vlahovic - signed for 1.4m pounds - I bought him from the beginning of the game trained him I think a season to get his personality up - loaned him out for several seasons 2 loan outs to rennes - and 1 time for Benfica - he came home and was worth 30m pounds - I ended up getting an offer from liverpool I suggest negotiated him and sold him for 51m pounds - a player I never used in this save

Asensio - who I signed expensively few seasons ago - I had an offer for and suggest negotiated him and got 85m pounds for him - not a really good deal in comparrison to what I signed him for 63m - but normally i can get him cheaper - in my Brondby save I got him for 8m pounds 2nd season - However I wantred to try new things - and becourse I play in the premier league I want to keep some things british - my target was Dele Alli - tried him for 8 matches and he might be better than Asensio as the AP/Striker position :) - he socres for fun
Then I also signed Renato Sanches becourse I have never owned him and I feel he's a great fit for the CM-A position and I can basically let these 2 players grow old in the club with 8 year contracts :D - so the 200m pound spend on these 2 players should be profitable long term - apart from that I'm introducing regents to my team and have about 5 or 6 regents in my line up.

The team is Bournemouth

Cheers mate
would you aim for attributes that those strikers have or should I look at players like messi or dybala ??

would you aim for attributes that those strikers have or should I look at players like messi or dybala ??

That guy is a talent both developed and loaned out - now he's first choice along with Ze Gomes - I bought Krug for 13.5m pounds it is not necessary to lookfor players that look like Messi or Dybala or the best striker in the game Suarez :) - but normally I do look for key attributes - except this one becourse he was very talented - but I do like them to be flair intelligent creative quick technical players more than brutes - strong players - so in that way I can use Vietto as a guideline for what I want in a way - getting players like that will render the game more beautiful in the match engine as well :)

9ab176c462f3c49f5d985e6bc7f7cbe3.png

That guy is a talent both developed and loaned out - now he's first choice along with Ze Gomes - I bought Krug for 13.5m pounds it is not necessary to lookfor players that look like Messi or Dybala or the best striker in the game Suarez :) - but normally I do look for key attributes - except this one becourse he was very talented - but I do like them to be flair intelligent creative quick technical players more than brutes - strong players - so in that way I can use Vietto as a guideline for what I want in a way - getting players like that will render the game more beautiful in the match engine as well :)

9ab176c462f3c49f5d985e6bc7f7cbe3.png
I know what training schedule you say for strikers but which one is the better out the 2 to improve the key stats

I know what training schedule you say for strikers but which one is the better out the 2 to improve the key stats

Depends on how the players profile look - you will want the balance attribute to improve if the striker dont have much of it so the F9 schedule will definitely be preferred - you always wanna make sure that the strikers become fairly quick to lightning quick so it can be a good idea to train as the extra in an f9 schedule - the AP schedule or the trequartista schedule are other options that can be used - it creates a highly technical striker - which is the goal

by the way last time I played the game I was on International duty I'm in charge of Spain

I just wonder if this is normal against Andorra - I know they are weak but....

b398f4eb7eeb8bc77172b0264bbb86dc.png

Depends on how the players profile look - you will want the balance attribute to improve if the striker dont have much of it so the F9 schedule will definitely be preferred - you always wanna make sure that the strikers become fairly quick to lightning quick so it can be a good idea to train as the extra in an f9 schedule - the AP schedule or the trequartista schedule are other options that can be used - it creates a highly technical striker - which is the goal
what training have you put Krug on for example ??

@jesaustralia

there is a tactic on steam Jesaustralia's Sublimity 17 (433 counter attack)

is there a thread in here ?