Can people please post some of their starting 11s I'm intrigued to see what sort of players people are signing for each posistion

Hi, I'm thinking of giving this a try. I've read the opening post but can't read through all the thread as I'm at work. Is there any difference in performance between the normal and reversed version? Which do you recommend, I have Dybala so obviously he's best suited to play the CF role, but would you use the original so he's on the left side, or use the reversed so he Is on the right and cuts inside? Cheers

Hi, I'm thinking of giving this a try. I've read the opening post but can't read through all the thread as I'm at work. Is there any difference in performance between the normal and reversed version? Which do you recommend, I have Dybala so obviously he's best suited to play the CF role, but would you use the original so he's on the left side, or use the reversed so he Is on the right and cuts inside? Cheers

That depends on the way you want to play mate, they are the same, only roles are on other sides.

Can someone put the player short lists up as a fmf file or any filters they use please

TATIC

Hi! Jesaustralia what version do you advise me to use in this tactic? Has OI`S?

Little piece of advice for the not so bright out there. If you promote your own tactics on other peoples threads, the post will be immediately deleted.

There's a thing called common sense. Use your noggin

Hi! Jesaustralia what version do you advise me to use in this tactic? Has OI`S?

Their is only one version - its just a matter of what players you have available - for instance if you have a great attacking left full back then you choose the reversed version or if your best attacking full back are in the right side you just choose the top version. Their are no oi's in their.

cheers mate

I want to say something to all the whiners and doubters of this tactic
By far this is the best tactic I have ever used! Tried TFF, tried Knap, tried Zyndar, tried whatever the **** was out there. This one is the best! If you do not get results, it's because of the players and/or tactic familiarity! My team with that tactic started performing really amazing after the first season. Just do the training and position your players right. And buy players that can actually play in those positions. I found out that weaker strikers, natural at AF score twice more goals than typical F9s. That's just an example. Thank you, Jes, for that amazing piece of art!

P.S.: I conceded a lot in first season before full fluidity. Then everything came to normal! Not actually a rock in defense but the players are well aware how to defend.

This is indeed the best tactic I have used in FM17, and most attractive football that I have come across. I started with the Knap and TFF strikerless tactics, but it becomes less effective once you are not the underdog anymore. Never liked the stikerless tactics, but it does produce results if you play in the lower leagues and wants to promote to the top league ASAP.

My top performers are the BWM-s and Complete Forward-s who does all the scoring and Advanced Playmaker-a who provide with the assists.

Many thanks for this great tactic Jesaustralia!

This is indeed the best tactic I have used in FM17, and most attractive football that I have come across. I started with the Knap and TFF strikerless tactics, but it becomes less effective once you are not the underdog anymore. Never liked the stikerless tactics, but it does produce results if you play in the lower leagues and wants to promote to the top league ASAP.

My top performers are the BWM-s and Complete Forward-s who does all the scoring and Advanced Playmaker-a who provide with the assists.

Many thanks for this great tactic Jesaustralia!

Hi mate - I'm glad to hear it - I was sitting on this one for many months before I released it becourse it has simularities to the tactic called Gamebreaker - However the changes made to this tactic is quite aggressive and different compared to gamebreaker - and also the whole way of playing with this one is very different - described on page 1. So I think its completely ok to release this one - I've had alot of success with it - and I can tell you when you become the favourite this one will destroy everyone in its path - especially if your team consists of star regents.

This is a 4/5 striker tactic if you set it up that way - The 2 strikers - The AP - The CM-A - The FB-A - if these have striker attributes they will score lots :D

My Friend plays an online save in a world Database - the same I used in the past succeeding with Wolves. This is his story - for the first season he used it - Remember this is the best teams in the game competing against each other like in the premier league - So the hardest possible League to play in alltogether.

Friend - World League Premier Division Table

9fb8a963e3bc5ce27331122801243820.png

The 512 Club Cup - Achievement

bf6eb7fa8c9b8bf9d78c5c183e17065b.png

This might not look impressive - But in a league like this - its a great result - even for a futuristic save in this DB. SLB is by the way the other Human player - His friend.

Feel free to try it out guys - it really is entertaining once your team has been optimized :)

Cheers

Btw Jesaustralia, is it possible for you to mention the best PPM for each positions? For example, you mentioned only PPM for the strikers are "shoot with power" and "get into opposition area". So we should avoid "playing one - two" and "move into channels" etc.?

Btw Jesaustralia, is it possible for you to mention the best PPM for each positions? For example, you mentioned only PPM for the strikers are "shoot with power" and "get into opposition area". So we should avoid "playing one - two" and "move into channels" etc.?

To many ppm's is a bad thing in my opinion - I've mentioned ppm's I find superior - that doesnt't mean you are limited only to use those though - move in to channels - beat offside trap - is still something you can use - but I dont think you should go all in to train them for a striker. If they have it good - if they don't have it good :) - you can even have weird ppms like Messi dropping deep Ze Gomes dropping deep etc - it will not destroy your plan - they will still be successful doing what they are suppose to do. Its more important that a player has positive attributes combined with hidden attributes. ppm's are not magic, but at times they do help certain type of players.

Asensio great dribbler with great technique - run with ball suits him well - and he has that ppm - you can always refine that - and say run with ball through centre etc. - I like him the way he are though - so I don't want to change a thing.

Shoot with power does alot for many strikers - if they get inside the box - especially more centralized strikers - strikers that commits themselves often to the centre becomes dangerous in the opposition penalty box. Get in to opposition area is great to have in combination with shoot with power - move in to channels and break the offside trap are also great in that combination.

Still the player attributes play a bigger role - Vietto is one of those underrated players in my opinion his ppms - combined with his attributes make him a lethal striker at the same level as big name strikers like Lukaku - Griezmann etc.

I always say less is more when it comes to ppm's and then I go for some specific ppms that I actually do find useful.

Cheers mate

So my country Denmark have for years played slow and boring and with lack of attitude - Of the very same reason we have taken a drop all the way to 46th position on the Fifa world ranking table - Yesterday we had a knife to our throats - we had to win in order to keep the World Cup 2018 dream alive - Only problem was we were up against one of the best teams in the world Poland - ranked no 5 on the Fifa table.

Denmark VS Poland - 1st of September 2017
[video=youtube;oy3T7Ps-j64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy3T7Ps-j64[/video]

Thank You Denmark That Was a

Magical evening - We needed that!!

Cheers To all danes out their :)

Last edited:
hello I would like to know if your little tactic works with concarnau (france national) effective very low 90 pa

it filters of players advise you for small clubs ?

Last edited:
hello I would like to know if your little tactic works with concarnau (france national) effective very low 90 pa

I think it might - It worked for a danish 2nd division team - ofcourse you'll still need the sort of players I recommend in the opening post - which is a very different take on the roles - I also recommend that you change the CF to AF as CF's are not normal to have at low levels. Try it out and let me know how you go - but if you do try it out - do it for a season - even if you don't get a perfect season.

Cheers

I think it might - It worked for a danish 2nd division team - ofcourse you'll still need the sort of players I recommend in the opening post - which is a very different take on the roles - I also recommend that you change the CF to AF as CF's are not normal to have at low levels. Try it out and let me know how you go - but if you do try it out - do it for a season - even if you don't get a perfect season.

Cheers

a big thank you for your advice

a big thank you for your advice

The opening post describes what sort of players you'll need - being a small club you lower the requirements compared to top players - So I suggest you read through the section called - Players & Individual training - I don't use filters as you can easily filter out good capable players - try and go for types I describe in post 1.

Cheers

The opening post describes what sort of players you'll need - being a small club you lower the requirements compared to top players - So I suggest you read through the section called - Players & Individual training - I don't use filters as you can easily filter out good capable players - try and go for types I describe in post 1.

Cheers

ok it is difficult because I am french and uses that google translation :)

ok it is difficult because I am french and uses that google translation :)

Players & Individual Training:

Attacking Fullback - A:
This position/role creates lots of assists and needs to be lightning quick and have attacking attributes - often my choice of player would be someone like Iorfa though he is a weirdo :Ddamn tall and scary player - in reality it would be good to have someone like Nelson Semedo becourse this position get scoring chances themselves and a 10+ finishing attribute wouldn't hurt for sure. Crosses are not as important though its a wide player.
Training -
Complete Wingback Schedule + Quickness

Supporting Fullback - S:
Well you'll need someone like Riedewald a ball playing defender that interacts alot in the build up play - again I do not think that the cross attribute is of imperitive importance - passing attributes and technical attributes I value much more.
Training - Ball Playing Defender Schedule or Complete Wingback + Quickness

Central Defence - D:
I prefer these to be average quick +13/13 - the more ball playing these are the better, but not absolutely crucial. De Ligt from Ajax is a massive talent of the future in this department, but theirs plenty of good defenders out their - both cheap and expensive. One of my Favs are definitely Michael Keane.
Training - Ball playing defender + Quickness

Ball winning midfield - S:
Now its getting more exciting...- In the original gamebreaker tactic theirs two of these, but I've changed that to one only - what matters though is that you get an allround type of player more than you get a strong player - this player doesn't need to be a monster physically - its much more beneficial if you have a player that can do things going forward as well - Havertz is a great player in this position - he has 10 in tackling, but how I want you to see this is - get a complete midfielder like Koke - Fernandes (Botafogo) - other player like Husbauer insane longshot - I find longshots to be quite useful - I always get BWM's or other types of midfielders going forward to have atleast 13+ longshot. High workrate - teamwork - decisions - Technique and more technique.
Training - Roaming Playmaker or Deep laying Playmaker + Longshot

Deep Playmaker - D:
This position is the player I would say is the worst performing overall - so you would easily be able to use a cheap option here - an older AP in this position will often do well. Defending attributes are not as important as ball playing attributes - technical attributes - this player needs to be a composed visionary that works well within a team (teamwork) - Basically you need players with DLP attributes
Training - Deep Laying Playmaker Schedule

Central Midfield - A:
This is one of the most exciting roles in fm17 when getting the right player - I'm seeing this position as a 4th striker to be honest - yes exciting isn't it? :D - So let me explain...This position needs to be a quick dribbler who has lots of visions offball movement skills and obviously a technical genius with flair - then he needs to be able to finish like a striker (James Rodriguez) (Renato Sanches) (Alena) (Asensio) and many more I bet.
Training - Roaming Playmaker Schedule + Finish

Advanced Playmaker - A:
My Favourite Role in both modern and past football - this however is like a 3rd striker - a creative striker - this position will score lots of goals and assist alot - Asensio is definitely gods son in this position - Oliver isn't :( - you will want someone who can both finish and shoot from a distance - you will want vision and technical attributes, but you will also want this player to be intelligent
(decisions - flair - composure - anticipation) & fairly quick
Training - Adavanced Playmaker + Finishing

Complete Forward - A:
Depending on who you got ofcourse - this player can score alot of goals - 60+ I've seen 87 - what I find important is CFA to be creative - quick - technical - I don't care if these are strong but its always nice if they are - Vietto can do well here - Dybala/Suarez/ - Regents. In case you can't find one or don't have one becourse of lack of talent - its definitely ok to change this role to an advanced forward - I do that in my own saves if I feel that the players are not as good as a CF. One more thing I like in strikers that can finish is the PPM shoot with power if they have technique as well. Basically I just like quick creative strikers who got flair - AP schedule will provide that in that case its + finishing
Training - F9 or Advanced playmaker Schedule + quickness

Advanced Forward - A:
Nothing extraordinary about the AF - but I can tell you its a position that are capable of scoring lots of goals - I have seen a very young Buitink
(becomes world class) scored above 60 goals in the 2nd season tutored the first year by Didier Drogba - became a perfectionist in personality - you are probably aware that their aren't many of those that can often be an indicator of special talent - not always but in some cases for sure. I obviously treat the CF and the AF the same - so a quick technical finisher with the ppm shoot with power. Another good ppm for a striker is - Get in to opposition area - both ppms are golden.
Training - F9 + quickness or AP + finishing

Players & Individual Training:

Attacking Fullback - A:
This position/role creates lots of assists and needs to be lightning quick and have attacking attributes - often my choice of player would be someone like Iorfa though he is a weirdo :Ddamn tall and scary player - in reality it would be good to have someone like Nelson Semedo becourse this position get scoring chances themselves and a 10+ finishing attribute wouldn't hurt for sure. Crosses are not as important though its a wide player.
Training -
Complete Wingback Schedule + Quickness

Supporting Fullback - S:
Well you'll need someone like Riedewald a ball playing defender that interacts alot in the build up play - again I do not think that the cross attribute is of imperitive importance - passing attributes and technical attributes I value much more.
Training - Ball Playing Defender Schedule or Complete Wingback + Quickness

Central Defence - D:
I prefer these to be average quick +13/13 - the more ball playing these are the better, but not absolutely crucial. De Ligt from Ajax is a massive talent of the future in this department, but theirs plenty of good defenders out their - both cheap and expensive. One of my Favs are definitely Michael Keane.
Training - Ball playing defender + Quickness

Ball winning midfield - S:
Now its getting more exciting...- In the original gamebreaker tactic theirs two of these, but I've changed that to one only - what matters though is that you get an allround type of player more than you get a strong player - this player doesn't need to be a monster physically - its much more beneficial if you have a player that can do things going forward as well - Havertz is a great player in this position - he has 10 in tackling, but how I want you to see this is - get a complete midfielder like Koke - Fernandes (Botafogo) - other player like Husbauer insane longshot - I find longshots to be quite useful - I always get BWM's or other types of midfielders going forward to have atleast 13+ longshot. High workrate - teamwork - decisions - Technique and more technique.
Training - Roaming Playmaker or Deep laying Playmaker + Longshot

Deep Playmaker - D:
This position is the player I would say is the worst performing overall - so you would easily be able to use a cheap option here - an older AP in this position will often do well. Defending attributes are not as important as ball playing attributes - technical attributes - this player needs to be a composed visionary that works well within a team (teamwork) - Basically you need players with DLP attributes
Training - Deep Laying Playmaker Schedule

Central Midfield - A:
This is one of the most exciting roles in fm17 when getting the right player - I'm seeing this position as a 4th striker to be honest - yes exciting isn't it? :D - So let me explain...This position needs to be a quick dribbler who has lots of visions offball movement skills and obviously a technical genius with flair - then he needs to be able to finish like a striker (James Rodriguez) (Renato Sanches) (Alena) (Asensio) and many more I bet.
Training - Roaming Playmaker Schedule + Finish

Advanced Playmaker - A:
My Favourite Role in both modern and past football - this however is like a 3rd striker - a creative striker - this position will score lots of goals and assist alot - Asensio is definitely gods son in this position - Oliver isn't :( - you will want someone who can both finish and shoot from a distance - you will want vision and technical attributes, but you will also want this player to be intelligent
(decisions - flair - composure - anticipation) & fairly quick
Training - Adavanced Playmaker + Finishing

Complete Forward - A:
Depending on who you got ofcourse - this player can score alot of goals - 60+ I've seen 87 - what I find important is CFA to be creative - quick - technical - I don't care if these are strong but its always nice if they are - Vietto can do well here - Dybala/Suarez/ - Regents. In case you can't find one or don't have one becourse of lack of talent - its definitely ok to change this role to an advanced forward - I do that in my own saves if I feel that the players are not as good as a CF. One more thing I like in strikers that can finish is the PPM shoot with power if they have technique as well. Basically I just like quick creative strikers who got flair - AP schedule will provide that in that case its + finishing
Training - F9 or Advanced playmaker Schedule + quickness

Advanced Forward - A:
Nothing extraordinary about the AF - but I can tell you its a position that are capable of scoring lots of goals - I have seen a very young Buitink
(becomes world class) scored above 60 goals in the 2nd season tutored the first year by Didier Drogba - became a perfectionist in personality - you are probably aware that their aren't many of those that can often be an indicator of special talent - not always but in some cases for sure. I obviously treat the CF and the AF the same - so a quick technical finisher with the ppm shoot with power. Another good ppm for a striker is - Get in to opposition area - both ppms are golden.
Training - F9 + quickness or AP + finishing

little you for example take the player you quote: semedo and look for similar player?